Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah harly has shipped out to Seymour wanted to have a crack at a higher standard playing in the Magoos at Seymour his the fittest his ever been will be interesting how he goes

Bit of an unfair shot isn't it...surely he's going to have a crack at GV seniors and you can't bag a bloke for that

Yeah harly has shipped out to Seymour wanted to have a crack at a higher standard playing in the Magoos at Seymour his the fittest his ever been will be interesting how he goes
Bit of an unfair shot isn't it...surely he's going to have a crack at GV seniors and you can't bag a bloke for that
He definitely as fit as i or many others have seen him, has had a really good pre season and will definitely not be out of place playing gv seniors imo !!

He definitely as fit as i or many others have seen him, has had a really good pre season and will definitely not be out of place playing gv seniors imo !!

No doubt he could bob up for a couple goals a game, he’s a clever footballer and good around goal, but he’s not going to chase a Jason Morgan out of the fifty. I do hope he gets a crack tho!

reckon you might have lancaster a bit high there mystery man lost a few .reckon girgarre might be in there instead .
From why I’ve heard, they have lost Steve Thompson, coach Bertoli, josh berry (fringe), Zane O’donnell (fringe) and Besim Besim. Gained about 5 or 6 so far, and with another year under the belt of the younger blokes can’t see how at worst they will stagnate (6th) or even move up the ladder. IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt he could bob up for a couple goals a game, he’s a clever footballer and good around goal, but he’s not going to chase a Jason Morgan out of the fifty. I do hope he gets a crack tho!
True ultra, good skills, balance for a big fella and a bit of mongrel in him. All due respect i reckon Jase Morgan would probably man up on "Chook" W/Irving !!!. He'll get his chance im pretty sure.

From why I’ve heard, they have lost Steve Thompson, coach Bertoli, josh berry (fringe), Zane O’donnell (fringe) and Besim Besim. Gained about 5 or 6 so far, and with another year under the belt of the younger blokes can’t see how at worst they will stagnate (6th) or even move up the ladder. IMO

And they also have the easiest draw to out of everyone! (Should bloody finish 3rd) Poor old undera have a tough start to the year with vs 3 sides out of the top 6 in there first 4 or 5 games. Not sure how that works but anyway

And they also have the easiest draw to out of everyone! (Should bloody finish 3rd) Poor old undera have a tough start to the year with vs 3 sides out of the top 6 in there first 4 or 5 games. Not sure how that works but anyway
I reckon Gig follows Lancaster easy draw so they should go alright too

It all depends on how they go about the top sides. Matched it for 3 quarters last year with nagambie, Stanhope and avenel but couldn’t finish out the game.

In
I reckon Gig follows Lancaster easy draw so they should go alright too

I think you’d find gig don’t follow lanky.

Lanky vs 1 top side twice from last year which is VT who have dropped right off easily the easiest draw out of everyone

Undera first 6 games Bye. Nag. Stan. Ardy. VT. Avenal. For a team that finished last and have reduced points go figure kdl trying to kill teams.

Tinkler at avenel or Priest at Gig possibly. Kaine Herbert at Undera has played good GV footy also ??

Pretty certain (to my knowledge anyways) Herbet hasn’t played gv footy before, could be wrong! But handy player, league bnf for Bonnie doon couple years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back