Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying that in 2 weeks time these 2 sides could be undefeated featuring in the match of the round. And I agree both sides well behind those two sides in ability. But also spending less than half their budget. !!!
So you know the player payments for all 4 clubs then ??

Gee I thought Stanhope only used the injury card;) , Nagambie had 8 out to by the way :p.
Agree Tally and Stanhope top 2, then half a dozen sides looking to get the other 4 spots. Having seen them both up close still don’t see either of them as unbeatable and won’t be surprised when one of those in the chasing pack roll them throughout the season.

Last edited:

I would also like to use the injury card as well we had 10 out today.

Think lanky's run and spread will be the key to getting a win over Merrigum.
But if Ross can feed hicks and reidy to give there forwards first use they will push them all the way.

Things are certainly tough out VT way, no U17's, U18's or B grade and only a dozen turning up for the reserves with a couple of them also playing seniors. No reserves umpire (central or boundary).
I scanned the crowd during the 2nd quarter of the seniors and could only see (and hear) 1 bloke.
Might be a long year for them.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Side missing 8-10 of their best. Girgarre another improved side though.

Girgarre also had 4 out of there best side. One been there captain. another been there starting ruckman and The other 2 are starting on ballers. So 3 of there starting 4 on ballers out.

Saying that Avenal are a great side and will be there come the end of the year. Always start slow each year, Not sure why that is haha.

And there a great bunch of blokes out there to!!

Girgarre also had 4 out of there best side. One been there captain. another been there starting ruckman and The other 2 are starting on ballers. So 3 of there starting 4 on ballers out.

Saying that Avenal are a great side and will be there come the end of the year. Always start slow each year, Not sure why that is haha.

Might be best to give them another week off can't be to carefull this time of year haha

The way things are at the moment they would want to get cracking soon..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently an Ardmona player had to be taken away in an ambulance, maybe airlifted? The game was called off early.

From a Close Source of mine. An Ambulance was called to Ressies game for a injury and this was in the 3rd Quarter. No 4th Quarter

The Seniors game was played and injury in occurred in 2nd quarter. As the nearest Ambulance station, Mooroopna was all out on call as well as Kyabram and Shepparton. I believe the ambulance had to come from Echuca with waiting over 35 minute for a ambulance, the umpires had no choice to abandoned the game.

I know one of the player had a really nasty broken jaw and was concussed really bad.

If the Air Ambulance was called, I am not too sure

Can you post the revised Squad please BS?
Avenel: Max Lawrence, Garth Davies

Dookie United: Andrew O’Connor, Brodie Gooks.

Girgarre: Nick Mellington,

Lancaster: Logan Demasi, Drew Barrett, Nathan Torney, Zac Cerrone

Longwood: Jack Myers,

Merrigum: Daniel Clarke,

Murchison-Toolamba: Ashton Cashion

Rushworth: Adam Bennett, Harley Nancarrow, Ryan Dunmore.

Stanhope: James Fraser, Daniel Flynn, Cobey Aynsley, Lucas White, Robert Montgomery,

Stuart Trevena

Tallygaroopna: Tyson Sidebottom, Tim Karolidis, Mitch Sidebottom, Dylan Sidebottom, Nic Fichera

Undera: Brenton Campbell, Kaine Herbert, Mitchell Kyle,

Violet Town: Brad Cunningham,

Under 18 Squad

Ardmona: Jacob Donaldson

Avenel: Nathan Woods, Chayse Thompson, Connor McCloy, Liam Stevens, Shaun Bridges

Girgarre: Brent Maloney, Sam Wilson

Lancaster: Cameron Price, Luke Davies

Merrigum: Dylan Rowney, Matthew Fraser, Marley Edwards

Murchison-Toolamba Gregre Hutton, Jordan Wilson, Nathan Liddell, Peter Hutton, Ben Higgins,

Clayton Bedwell

Nagambie: Josh Boyer

Rushworth: Ike Jones, Joel May, Matthew Lange-Richards, Jake Jones

Stanhope: Jorge Maxwell, Danny Brock, Nicholas Witchell, Jono Pearson, Charlie Lloyd,

Micah Schroder

Tallygaroopna: Jai Utiger, Riley Dryden, Jesse Ripper

Undera: Matthew McCansh, Josh Henry, Noah Bentancourt

Source:http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_...ID=85664&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=62047701

Avenel: Max Lawrence, Garth Davies

Dookie United: Andrew O’Connor, Brodie Gooks.

Girgarre: Nick Mellington,

Lancaster: Logan Demasi, Drew Barrett, Nathan Torney, Zac Cerrone

Longwood: Jack Myers,

Merrigum: Daniel Clarke,

Murchison-Toolamba: Ashton Cashion

Rushworth: Adam Bennett, Harley Nancarrow, Ryan Dunmore.

Stanhope: James Fraser, Daniel Flynn, Cobey Aynsley, Lucas White, Robert Montgomery,

Stuart Trevena

Tallygaroopna: Tyson Sidebottom, Tim Karolidis, Mitch Sidebottom, Dylan Sidebottom, Nic Fichera

Undera: Brenton Campbell, Kaine Herbert, Mitchell Kyle,

Violet Town: Brad Cunningham,

Under 18 Squad

Ardmona: Jacob Donaldson

Avenel: Nathan Woods, Chayse Thompson, Connor McCloy, Liam Stevens, Shaun Bridges

Girgarre: Brent Maloney, Sam Wilson

Lancaster: Cameron Price, Luke Davies

Merrigum: Dylan Rowney, Matthew Fraser, Marley Edwards

Murchison-Toolamba Gregre Hutton, Jordan Wilson, Nathan Liddell, Peter Hutton, Ben Higgins,

Clayton Bedwell

Nagambie: Josh Boyer

Rushworth: Ike Jones, Joel May, Matthew Lange-Richards, Jake Jones

Stanhope: Jorge Maxwell, Danny Brock, Nicholas Witchell, Jono Pearson, Charlie Lloyd,

Micah Schroder

Tallygaroopna: Jai Utiger, Riley Dryden, Jesse Ripper

Undera: Matthew McCansh, Josh Henry, Noah Bentancourt

Source:http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_...ID=85664&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=62047701

poor that no one from Nagambie is making themselves available in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back