Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

they used to
If you think about it how could a Goal Umpire be expected too? Bloke unloads a shot on goal from 45 on the run Goal Ump only sees the front of him for a split second. Ump turns his attention to the ball sailing through then turns his attention to the Central to give all clear. Then Waves his Flags then you want him to double back and work out who kicked the Goal?

If you think about it how could a Goal Umpire be expected too? Bloke unloads a shot on goal from 45 on the run Goal Ump only sees the front of him for a split second. Ump turns his attention to the ball sailing through then turns his attention to the Central to give all clear. Then Waves his Flags then you want him to double back and work out who kicked the Goal?

mate all I’m saying is I remember goal umpires in leagues I’ve played in recording individual goal kickers. I e played a lot of footy at full back and also full forward so have spent plenty of time talking with goal umpires. Ive also seen the cards from them after games. Now it may not happen in tbe KDFL but it definitely has happened in gamesI have played in

mate all I’m saying is I remember goal umpires in leagues I’ve played in recording individual goal kickers. I e played a lot of footy at full back and also full forward so have spent plenty of time talking with goal umpires. Ive also seen the cards from them after games. Now it may not happen in tbe KDFL but it definitely has happened in gamesI have played in
Believe you that's it's happened in the past but just rationalising why it's not part of their role these days. In many cases I don't think too many goal umps would know many players on the ground.

Believe you that's it's happened in the past but just rationalising why it's not part of their role these days. In many cases I don't think too many goal umps would know many players on the ground.
Must have been put in too hard basket! Surely it can’t be that hard to notice the player that the others are congratulating or the number on his back when going back to position!!!!

Thats what I'm talking about !!

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pretty sure he didn’t play Noticed ardys losing margins are slightly better but overall still getting savaged each week I have no doubt crawls will play against longwood where they will attempt to break this long,long, losing streak Big celebrations if that happens

PS. Nagambie showing they will take some beating with a good win over a very good Murch-Tol still haven’t changed my view on the top 3 with Avenal , Murch tol and Nagambie but lancy arnt doing a lot wrong

Pretty sure he didn’t play Noticed ardys losing margins are slightly better but overall still getting savaged each week I have no doubt crawls will play against longwood where they will attempt to break this long,long, losing streak Big celebrations if that happens

PS. Nagambie showing they will take some beating with a good win over a very good Murch-Tol still haven’t changed my view on the top 3 with Avenal , Murch tol and Nagambie but lancy arnt doing a lot wrong
Except lanky haven't played a finals bound side yet

Well Swoopin -Ardy’s chance against Longwood just got better after their game against the Wombats. Every team they have played have had significant injuries or very sore and cramping players towards the end of the game. Not because of their “tough play” but their run and spread is very demanding defensively for the opposition. Longwood were left with 17 players for the last quarter yesterday and some of those players were hobbling.
So if Crawf was ever going to play to help for a win, next Saturday’s the chance!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except lanky haven't played a finals bound side yet
Gig would be expecting to play finals, and I think Dookie are still in the hunt, so thats two scalps already against sides hoping to play finals, will be some sides expecting to play finals miss out though, and Lancy’s cushy draw would have them as a lock you’d think, 1 win from their Nagambie, Avenel, Murch month block would be enough to keep them in the top 2 hunt(as long as they take care of Stanhope before that run starts😉).

Gig would be expecting to play finals, and I think Dookie are still in the hunt, so thats two scalps already against sides hoping to play finals, will be some sides expecting to play finals miss out though, and Lancy’s cushy draw would have them as a lock you’d think, 1 win from their Nagambie, Avenel, Murch month block would be enough to keep them in the top 2 hunt(as long as they take care of Stanhope before that run starts😉).
While you’re there Hank great to see big Rats getting amongst the goals in the ones heard he’s coming off a good pre season a real bonus for Nagaz and a hard match up for the opposition

While you’re there Hank great to see big Rats getting amongst the goals in the ones heard he’s coming off a good pre season a real bonus for Nagaz and a hard match up for the opposition
Yeah he has pulled his finger out and the body is in decent nick, certainly gives us that tall target deep that is hard to match up on.

Yes Hank and Gig took care of VT who are expected to feature for finals aspirants!

Hard getting a read of where Girgarre are. Win against One of the big improvers then lose to Merrigum who weren’t expected to be big improvers... ???

Hard getting a read of where Girgarre are. Win against One of the big improvers then lose to Merrigum who weren’t expected to be big improvers... ???

Went out and watched the merrigum gig game yesterday it would seem merrigum have slipped under the radar also. From what I saw yesterday they look like a strong outfit. Very slick ball movement

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back