Kyabram DFL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with the ground over there at VT today. Footy is a winter sport and at this level the grounds aren’t going to look like Deakin
The ground wasnt up to any standard for any comp, probably saved us an extra 5 goal loss, so no complaints on that front. Like I said earlier, there were spots on the ground that your foot would disappear, and then others where you were on top of the ground.
That is where the problem lies, that there was such a difference in conditions within a 10m patch. If the ground was a mudpit all over then bring it on, even if it was just a mudpit in the centre square, but not conditions that changed every step your took.
Nathan O’Reilly tore his hammy and it was 100% caused by the soft sand covering the quagmire in the middle, his foot got stuck and he tore his hammy getting his foot out.
Anyway, season done for us, all the best to the sides left.

After watching tat v swans yesterday and east v Dookie today I don’t think either of of the two teams today would beat tat or swans. Quality of the kd slipping big time

After watching tat v swans yesterday and east v Dookie today I don’t think either of of the two teams today would beat tat or swans. Quality of the kd slipping big time
When, ever, would the 4 & 5 sides in the KDL have beaten any GV side? NEVER!
But yes the quality of the KDL has slipped, as has the quality of the GV.

Knackers going overseas for 4 weeks might cost him!
Would've definitely got the 3 against us! So that's 1 ticked off! Only needs 4-5 more BOG's & a couple of 1's & 2's? Haha

But personally I've said for a while now that Longwood have won enough game's for Jye to probably poll 3 in everyone of those? & probably 2's or 3's in their close loses too? But who know's.....

Fish would probably poll in every single win for East! Always a barometer for them! & with alot of their big names either injured or playing sore throughout the year means he's always up there!

Be an interesting watch to see who get's the invites! When does that happen??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would've definitely got the 3 against us! So that's 1 ticked off! Only needs 4-5 more BOG's & a couple of 1's & 2's? Haha

But personally I've said for a while now that Longwood have won enough game's for Jye to probably poll 3 in everyone of those? & probably 2's or 3's in their close loses too? But who know's.....

Fish would probably poll in every single win for East! Always a barometer for them! & with alot of their big names either injured or playing sore throughout the year means he's always up there!

Be an interesting watch to see who get's the invites! When does that happen??
We got a hold of Longwood over there in a mud pit and he would have had 30+ and ran all day, 1-2 votes that day easy.

Fish, Fry, Cluckey, Baroli all swapping votes with each other.

Formosa not sharing with so many.

The veteran had a good year resulting in another B and F with his nephew Jessie Clark runner up
Wow that’s a good effort hats off to the guy he has been a super player and has an amazing ability to read the play from what ever position on the ground he was the best player on the ground the day we played tally age is only a number 👌👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back