Kyabram DFL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

So with Wombats clearly being a class above, Nagambie appear to have dropped off a touch...Probably Lambert is done, no more Rattray ud have to say, at least not in the 1's. Pretty sure there's a few talented kids ready to make the move up from 3rds. They desperately need a goal kicking dominant fwd again, appears Moore has to spend most of his time in the ruck....or another ruckman to allow Moore fwd more often. Dalton not playing would have hurt a touch....but not sure he's winning the game there today .
Moore forward would be great for them. I haven’t watched a lot of Nagambie being with Merrigum, but he went forward in last years final against Lanky and nearly got them back in the game clunking marks and snagging goals.

Lancy a class above Nagambie a big 65 point result . Simpson winning back to back medal’s brilliant once again
Lancy again in the 2s
VT in the 3rds
Dookie in the u/14
Great weather, crowd I thought down a bit on the past few years probably out numbered by security a few spot fires here and there with one decent malee in the 3 quarter with red and yellow cards held Let’s face it it wouldn’t be Kdl footy unless we had other source of entertainment

Can anyone shed some light on the yellow card in the reserves and red card in seniors, both seem to have been issued some time after the incidents. It looked as if League officials had informed the umpires during a break in play. I’ve never see it before.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can anyone shed some light on the yellow card in the reserves and red card in seniors, both seem to have been issued some time after the incidents. It looked as if League officials had informed the umpires during a break in play. I’ve never see it before.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Umpires followed proper process from what I saw. Both Lusted and Ryan sent off at appropriate time in seniors.

A few leagues posting their "Team of The Year", wondering what you guys think yours would be?

This is purely on who i have played with and against on their day, and how they impressed me. I'll try not to be biased, pick players in positions I thought they were/are and I'm sure there is guns left out, but in that specific line, this is what I have picked, I'm sure yours in different 🤣👍

FB: M. Nolan (Nag) A. Lovison (Stan) S. Voogt (Nag)

HB: T Laverie (Nag) An Lloyd (MurchTool) J. Spencer (SE)

C: N. Fothergill (Nag) J. Easton (Mer) N. O'Reilly (Stan)

HF: Z. Cerrone (Lanc) Ai Lloyd (MurchTool) T Barnes (Nag)

FF: W. Dalton (Nag) Ja Lloyd (MurchTool) B. Avola (Avenel)

Fol: T. McCluskey (SE) C. Simpson (Lanc) A. Fischera (SE)

Int: J Moore (Nag) Jye. Formosa (Longw) A. Cashion (MurchTool)

Coach: ???

A few leagues posting their "Team of The Year", wondering what you guys think yours would be?

This is purely on who i have played with and against on their day, and how they impressed me. I'll try not to be biased, pick players in positions I thought they were/are and I'm sure there is guns left out, but in that specific line, this is what I have picked, I'm sure yours in different 🤣👍

2 from the premiership side. I guess it just indicates how even they were across the board

Lancy won the flag by 10 goals and you could only slot 2 lancy players??
You wouldn’t be a murch player by any chance hopperdup
Anyway your opinion maté Maybe others can put an all star side up to compare

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B. Avola takes out the league medal followed by Simpson from Lancaster and Clucky 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Good to see Hanks man Avola take out his first medal after a few second places ;)

Couldn’t be prouder of the young fella. Has been a star of the comp since he walked in the door at the swans, x-factor player, tough as nails and a joy to watch.

Lancy won the flag by 10 goals and you could only slot 2 lancy players??
You wouldn’t be a murch player by any chance hopperdup
Anyway your opinion maté Maybe others can put an all star side up to compare
Yep I sure am Swoop, we rolled them by 1 point with not many standing out for them or us.
As stated above, "played with or against" and would be this year, so my pick doesn't involve to many of them. Nagambie rolled us by 8 goals, that's why they feature heavily.

Honourable mentions to - R.Old, B.Laverie, B. Fothergill (Nag) McAuliffe, L. Davies (Lanc) H.Cook, J. Kerzerle, A.O'Connor, (Dook) H.Ismet, Z.Groombridge (SE) D.Flynn, C.Emmett (Stan)

And Tommy has done an unreal job being a player coach and then a bench coach the remainder of the year, and to go back to back, I would say he gets that gig then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyabram DFL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back