Kyabram District FL -Mark II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HahHa Ardy to lose by 90 -100 pts..
James to kick 23 of the 24 goals for the day..
A Meka will get the other.
hopefully an ardy boy doesnt get it again this year after losing by 90 odd points, dont know how it works, Sanders Will take a screamer over Perry, Mark of the year
B.O.G = Rob Bennett
Cheers Boys..

HahHa Ardy to lose by 90 -100 pts..
James to kick 23 of the 24 goals for the day..
A Meka will get the other.
hopefully an ardy boy doesnt get it again this year after losing by 90 odd points, dont know how it works, Sanders Will take a screamer over Perry, Mark of the year
B.O.G = Rob Bennett
Cheers Boys..

with all the bullshit talk about my former team mate aaaron james and perry meka.i hope this is jameseys last year,so he can not only guide stanhope 2 another flag but he can also take care of this ******* meka that doesnt have a patch on him.

with all the bullshit talk about my former team mate aaaron james and perry meka.i hope this is jameseys last year,so he can not only guide stanhope 2 another flag but he can also take care of this ******* meka that doesnt have a patch on him.

"Here Here"

big jamesy will be in the kdfl for a few more years yet, unless he gets in trouble, he has committed to the club until he retires so u would think the mainland will be up their 4 a few more years yet.

I think Stanhope should win by around 8 goals with James to kick 8, but anything can happen on the day.

If Stanhope win,

BOG Lee Rowland. From what I have seen of him he has not got the best skills but makes that up in hart. He will shut down one of the Meka boys.

If the Cats win,

BOG Mark young. He will have to stand up and show why he was voted best in the comp.

Good luck to both sides.

Query out of the blue, how does this league compare to that of Melb Metro footy?

We dont have as many trams.

The KDL is a minor league and as such would be well below any metro leagues as far as standard goes. But then again there are probably some ordinary metro leagues as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanhope 3.4 7.10 14.12 17.14 (116) d. Ardmona 1.2 5.3 5.4 10.6 (66)
Goals
Stanhope :Aaron James 9, Craig Emmett 2, Leigh Hall 2, Alex O'reilly 1, Shaun Pearce 1, Chris Sanders 1, Matt Trist 1
Ardmona: Adrian Meka 5, Jason Rachele 2, Matthew Rachele 1, Mark Young 1, Perry Meka 1
Best
Stanhope: Matthew Evans, Robert Bennett, Nicholas Gibbs, Chris Sanders, Matt Trist, Aaron James
Ardmona: Clinton Mansell, Joe Deangelis, Raymond Young, Matthew Rachele, Daniel Freeman, Jason Rachele

I heard there was a bit of gale towards the Shepp end. Ardy's third quarter really cost them, but Stanhope were easily the best team of the year.

Can anybody fill me on what happened in the later part of the game, left half through the last as had my young children and certain matters were getting a bit beyond there viewing.
The radio broadcasters suggested, among other things, that the Stanhope players were asked to retreat to a certain part of the ground, immediately at games end, and Ardmona were asked to enter there rooms to avoid any further incidents, whilst police remained between the two clubs ????

Can anybody fill me on what happened in the later part of the game, left half through the last as had my young children and certain matters were getting a bit beyond there viewing.
The radio broadcasters suggested, among other things, that the Stanhope players were asked to retreat to a certain part of the ground, immediately at games end, and Ardmona were asked to enter there rooms to avoid any further incidents, whilst police remained between the two clubs ????

#25 for Ardy started sniping and playing some real dirty footy. ended up king hitting stanhopes #6 and got sent off in the last quarter, i think that was what put matters on edge again.

i'm no fan of stanhope but ardmona were very poor losers. After it become obvious Stanhope had the game won 25, i think Formico, Rachele & adrian Meka went filth. They gave up the game and sniped for the last quarter and a half, 25's king hit was a disgrace and he couldn't have run of the ground quick enough after being sent off. And to not stop at games end and acknowledge the premiers was pretty ordinary. Well done to 23 & Deanglieo played great games. In saying all this take James out of the equation and Ardmona would have nearly won.

i'm no fan of stanhope but ardmona were very poor losers. After it become obvious Stanhope had the game won 25, i think Formico, Rachele & adrian Meka went filth. They gave up the game and sniped for the last quarter and a half, 25's king hit was a disgrace and he couldn't have run of the ground quick enough after being sent off. And to not stop at games end and acknowledge the premiers was pretty ordinary. Well done to 23 & Deanglieo played great games. In saying all this take James out of the equation and Ardmona would have nearly won.

Ardmona seem to be similar to how Broadford were a few years back-they need to clean up their act like Broadford did or disappear!

Stanhope 3.4 7.10 14.12 17.14 (116) d. Ardmona 1.2 5.3 5.4 10.6 (66)
Goals
Stanhope :Aaron James 9, Craig Emmett 2, Leigh Hall 2, Alex O'reilly 1, Shaun Pearce 1, Chris Sanders 1, Matt Trist 1
Ardmona: Adrian Meka 5, Jason Rachele 2, Matthew Rachele 1, Mark Young 1, Perry Meka 1
Best
Stanhope: Matthew Evans, Robert Bennett, Nicholas Gibbs, Chris Sanders, Matt Trist, Aaron James
Ardmona: Clinton Mansell, Joe Deangelis, Raymond Young, Matthew Rachele, Daniel Freeman, Jason Rachele

I heard there was a bit of gale towards the Shepp end. Ardy's third quarter really cost them, but Stanhope were easily the best team of the year.
Watched my first KDFL game today and I would have to say the general feeling about these two side that I have picked up off this forum was correct. Stanhope far to good and SOME Ardmona blokes think they are tough by sniping and taking cheap shots once the game is over. Being a tough footballer requires you to put your head over the ball when your back is against the wall like it was for Ardmona for much of the day and especially in the third quarter. I must say Meka asked the right things from his players at 3/4 time but a few of them have watched one too many episodes of the underbelly and think they are the Goulburn Valley Maffia.

I see heart attack Meka starred in the big one.

Did he throw any hay makers or did he run out of breath and pretend he was injured again?:p

Watched my first KDFL game today and I would have to say the general feeling about these two side that I have picked up off this forum was correct. Stanhope far to good and SOME Ardmona blokes think they are tough by sniping and taking cheap shots once the game is over. Being a tough footballer requires you to put your head over the ball when your back is against the wall like it was for Ardmona for much of the day and especially in the third quarter. I must say Meka asked the right things from his players at 3/4 time but a few of them have watched one too many episodes of the underbelly and think they are the Goulburn Valley Maffia.

Flat track bullies! and a disgrace-the kdfl need to take some REAL action against this mob-its not fair to the other clubs that continually do the right thing

Query out of the blue, how does this league compare to that of Melb Metro footy?

Went to the grand final today, seemed a very scrappy match. First time i ever seen a KDFL match though so cant say to much, but even the metropolitan weaker leagues would win comfortably in my opinion.

i was perfectly positioned for both brawls as i was roving around the sidelines - in particular the one on 3QT. apart from the incident that started it all which was in play, i didn't see a single decent punch connect.

well done stanhope on taking out the flag.

#25 for Ardy started sniping and playing some real dirty footy. ended up king hitting stanhopes #6 and got sent off in the last quarter, i think that was what put matters on edge again.

if you had of watch what happened champ adrian meka got hit after he marked it so he copped his own wack buddy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back