Kyabram District FL -Mark II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it was the same spectator after the game, but there was a loud mouth during the second quarter sitting around the bar area, hanging crap on Pezza, so before you go jumping the gun and blaming the Meka's find out all the fact's. And i was told he was not even from any of the team's playing on the day, Undera maybe ?

Good game cat's, goodluck next week :thumbsu:
Nice work Speedy22 seems you may have nearly posted a reply to your own reply. Might be best if you find out the facts before jumping your gun.
Seems to be just another incident to add to the long list of why the KDFL is the overwhelming leader of the most ferral league to play football.

Nice work Speedy22 seems you may have nearly posted a reply to your own reply. Might be best if you find out the facts before jumping your gun.
Seems to be just another incident to add to the long list of why the KDFL is the overwhelming leader of the most ferral league to play football.

To add to your comment CD, I think the KDFL have to be smart and appoint umpires who will stamp out the stupid and undiscipline play of Ardmona early on Saturday and take control of the game. If Perry Meka has any footy smarts he would be drumming into his side all week that they must be discipline and reframe from their stupid acts if they are to have any hope to beating Stanhope.
Because Perry, it is hard enough to beat Stanhope with 18 palyers on the ground without it being left to 17,16,15...

Yes totally agree with you. I might save some fuel and just sit at home and get out the Grand Final tape from last year and watch that.
Nah but in all seriousness, this game shapes to be yet another blowout between the two clubs and yet another Granny not worth the price of admission alone.
Stanhopes results over there past three encounters:
2007 Grand Final-18.13.121 Def. Ardmona 4.10.34
Round 9 2008-17.14.116 Def. Ardmona 10.13.73
2nd Semi final 2008-24.15.159 Def. Ardmona 9.9.63

Average winning margin in past three clashes is 75.3 points. Cant see much changing this weekend either sorry bushcats.
hey mate not to be a smart ass or any think but who one the grand finel 3 yrs ago againts stanhope than the year befor that i think stanhope have had a good run the last two years (not chokeing) but it wont last for eva my friend .

hey mate not to be a smart ass or any think but who one the grand finel 3 yrs ago againts stanhope than the year befor that i think stanhope have had a good run the last two years (not chokeing) but it wont last for eva my friend .

Haha. Check your spelling before you post any comments on here ok young fella. We are all well aware of Stanhope and the back to back Granny losses they suffered a couple years back but i believe they will redeem themselves from that and now WIN back to back Grand Finals. And yes, obviously it won't last forever but they have been the best team in the comp for the past 4 years and will be right up there for the next couple. You worry about your own backyard champ:thumbsu:

Haha. Check your spelling before you post any comments on here ok young fella. We are all well aware of Stanhope and the back to back Granny losses they suffered a couple years back but i believe they will redeem themselves from that and now WIN back to back Grand Finals. And yes, obviously it won't last forever but they have been the best team in the comp for the past 4 years and will be right up there for the next couple. You worry about your own backyard champ:thumbsu:

I think the grand final will be alot closer than u think mate!!!! all the pressure is on Stanhope not the CATS..
If the cats play man on man you watch how Stanhope will start to play hurry up footy.
The last time they met was all stanhope the cats a hurting from that and a grand final is any1s game if you start well!!!
SOOOOOO ANYONE WHO DOESNT FOLLOW EITHER TEAM GET TO THE GROUND THE 1ST QUARTER IS GOING TO GO OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently due to the number of years Perry has played there, Ardmona will change the spelling of their name to

ARDMOANER.

Meka? Weak as piss bashing spectators. Was this one 14 years old again Pez?

Apparently due to the number of years Perry has played there, Ardmona will change the spelling of their name to

ARDMOANER.

Meka? Weak as piss bashing spectators. Was this one 14 years old again Pez?

ARDMONA will do thanks champ and let me guess we have another perry hater, I told the big man about all you haters and do u no what he said nothing... He loves all dic*heads giving it to HIM because no matter what u say he will kick another 80 or so goals again nexted year and the year after that...Maybe if all u HATERS OUT THERE STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM HE MIGHT GO AWAY......UMMMMM NAH HIS HERE FOR ANOTHER 5-6 YEARS SOOO GET OVER IT U w***erS.... GO CATS......:thumbsu:

I think the grand final will be alot closer than u think mate!!!! all the pressure is on Stanhope not the CATS..
If the cats play man on man you watch how Stanhope will start to play hurry up footy.
The last time they met was all stanhope the cats a hurting from that and a grand final is any1s game if you start well!!!
SOOOOOO ANYONE WHO DOESNT FOLLOW EITHER TEAM GET TO THE GROUND THE 1ST QUARTER IS GOING TO GO OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee I bet Perry would be happy with some d!@khead getting on here saying this sort of crap!!!
We can only read into you comments that when you say the first quarter is "GOING TO GO OFF", is that Ardmona are going to play undiscipline footy. If that is the case it will be all over in the first quarter! Pretty hard to win a grand final with 17,16,15.... players on the field!
Not smart footy!!:confused:

ARDMONA will do thanks champ and let me guess we have another perry hater, I told the big man about all you haters and do u no what he said nothing... He loves all dic*heads giving it to HIM because no matter what u say he will kick another 80 or so goals again nexted year and the year after that...Maybe if all u HATERS OUT THERE STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM HE MIGHT GO AWAY......UMMMMM NAH HIS HERE FOR ANOTHER 5-6 YEARS SOOO GET OVER IT U w***erS.... GO CATS......:thumbsu:

No, you are right, he is tough. How many other 45 year olds can bash a 14 year old?

He is very courageous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No pressure on the big fella or anything ay champ;)

As for hanging around that long. Dont think he will continue that far into his career. Will give it away very soon im tipping. Nothing against Perry at all. Great player OF the game but not great FOR the game. Needs to get the head right and just focus on footy. Good luck to both sides on saturday too. Hope its a cracker!

Gee I bet Perry would be happy with some d!@khead getting on here saying this sort of crap!!!
We can only read into you comments that when you say the first quarter is "GOING TO GO OFF", is that Ardmona are going to play undiscipline footy. If that is the case it will be all over in the first quarter! Pretty hard to win a grand final with 17,16,15.... players on the field!
Not smart footy!!:confused:

nah buddy i dont mean fighting:(!!!!! the 1st quarter will be one of the hardest and fare quarter u will c in awhile..... its 1each for flags now and the cats a ready to make it 2-1

B.O.G A.Meka
Cats by 3-5 goals

You are an absolute idiot...or are you just sniffing what Meka lets go out his arse...Stanhope have been the power all year and will remain the power on Sat...Ardmona will be lucky to score 12 goals...Stanhope 17.15 def Ardmona 11.8...

To be honest I don't think it's going to be an exiting game. Not after watching the match a fortnight ago. I know Ardy had a couple of key players out that day and they'd played a huge match the week before, but the difference in the bottom 8 players between both teams was far to great in my opinion.
Good luck to both teams, I love upsets but i'm not even going to attend. The trip to watch Nathalia vs. Barooga will be much more exiting i'm tipping....

Stanhope by 62pts

Let's hope Perry doesn't have another heart attack!

By the look of him I would say his cholesterol level was 10!

Ardmona will get pumped. But for the sack of a good Granny i hope Jamesy marks the ball 70m out Ardy up by 5 points and he slots it. Wood be a great ending. BOG - Jamesy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back