Kyabram District FL -Mark II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM THERE NOW CLOWN!!! AND YOU MUST STOP LIVING IN THE PAST D***HEAD AND HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE NOW..............................:confused:

the people that are there now love the club and are sick of IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO SAY THEY HAVE BEEN THERE AND NOW TURNED THERE BACKS ON IT!!!!! We dont need you even saying ARDMONA because our club is better off without you turn coats so go back UNDER THE ROCK U CRAWLED OUT FROM IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT ON SOMETHING YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT AND NOT OUR CLUB...........

One thing succesful clubs are built on is their past and people who have been involved in making up that history.
People at any club at the present time should show the people who have been there before them the utmost respect, if you are slagging off at your own people and not showing any respect at all, how can you expect to gain the respect from the wider footballing community?

I can tell you and the rest of the Ardmona haters that they are right on top of their financial and off field woes from previous years except for a few in house discrepancies,so get it in all of your scones they wont be goin anywhere.Oh yeah and well said Andrew Chittick in todays Shep news have a read idiots and eat some of your words.

Just read it and all it does is confirm that the executive still has no balls. Was interesting to see that Joe pulled out the old racist card to deflect attention though. Same old crap year in, year out. There is a reason that the KDL has the reputation that it has. How many leagues need the cops to intervene at the end of a game to prevent bloodshed?

The KDL is not somewhere where you would take young families along to watch football.

fencesitter: Ardmona will be up there for the nexted 5years and longer.....:D
As for Perry all the haters still carnt beleave that he is still kicking 80 odd goals for his age... Maybe he is just cut that CHITTY is a (LIFE MEMBER) at stanhope and has his head so far up there arse all year..... Ardmona earns and works for everything they get year in year out.... And Stanhope just keep getting the hand outs....(HOPE TO SEE YOU GO AROUND ! MORE TIME PEZZA)
All that bullshit about sending players out to smash and hurt Stanhope is a crock of shit...so who ever has started that get your head out of your ARSE!!!!!
AS 4 FORMICA I no him well and he will cop what is coming to him on the chin just like your Stanhope player :D Its football girls AT LEAST he NEVER JUMPED THE FENCE AND HIT A SPECTATOR, yes it wasnt good for the game but its a GRAND FINAL BOYZZZ..... the heat of the moment things happen...

LOVE YA WORK FENCESITTER:thumbsu::thumbsu:

****taaa79 you are an absolute twit and this post just 100% prooves that

Respect has to be earned and you do not earn respect by sooking over what change rooms you have, starting blues regularly at quarter time breaks (cant have free kicks given against you then), reaching over the fence to snot 14 year old kids, belting a couple of 16 year olds, getting your goons to go over and have a quiet word to a couple of old biddies from Rushworth who are giving you a bit of lip, calling opposition spectators racists, calling umpires cheats, belting blokes from behind, starting blues after you have won a final, letting everyone know that a certain player is to be hit anyway possible (red jacket), all of the off field shit that the clubs spectators got up to such as trashing schools and all in brawls (which admittedly was fairly quiet this year) and on and on it goes. There are several players at Ardmona who are respected, but Meka isn't one of them and he never will be.
game.set.match.

You Ardmona folk seem to think that the rest of league has it in for your club and your coach for no apparent reason.
As posted above, there's more than a few things that have gotten under many KDFL followers skin.

Yet you have no realisation of any of this.

That seems to be the crux of the problem here.

Even your ex-players can see what you've become, and now you're turning on them too.

I can tell you and the rest of the Ardmona haters that they are right on top of their financial and off field woes from previous years except for a few in house discrepancies,so get it in all of your scones they wont be goin anywhere.Oh yeah and well said Andrew Chittick in todays Shep news have a read idiots and eat some of your words.

Let me guess?

Pez was in charge of the raffle ticket sales?:D

How did Bomber and Wiggy go in the B&F? And how did they fair in the celebrations?

Bomber was 4th and Wiggy 11th. Bomber was holding court on Sunday. Funny bloke but he possibly lost a few points at home. They both looked like they were enjoying themselves.

****taaa79 you are an absolute twit and this post just 100% prooves that

Great come back you IDIOT!!!!! you must be a league rep:confused: or just another w***er who has not a clue what he is on about.......

DID YOU READ THE PAPER AND HERE WHAT (SHITTY) HAD TO SAY..

So back on COW and head back to STANHOPE YOU SUCKHOLE!!!!!

Great come back you IDIOT!!!!! you must be a league rep:confused: or just another w***er who has not a clue what he is on about.......

This from the bloke who is crying because no-one respects Meka. Listen up Guido, you aint helping the Ardy cause by getting on here and confirming that you shat out your brain with yesterday's lunch.

This from the bloke who is crying because no-one respects Meka. Listen up Guido, you aint helping the Ardy cause by getting on here and confirming that you shat out your brain with yesterday's lunch.

listen up NAAAASSACK pull your head and go on I love men forum you will get all the love you need there!!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY BOOOOT OFF AND GO MILK A COW SPIROS..

GO CATS

Respect has to be earned and you do not earn respect by sooking over what change rooms you have, starting blues regularly at quarter time breaks (cant have free kicks given against you then), reaching over the fence to snot 14 year old kids, belting a couple of 16 year olds, getting your goons to go over and have a quiet word to a couple of old biddies from Rushworth who are giving you a bit of lip, calling opposition spectators racists, calling umpires cheats, belting blokes from behind, starting blues after you have won a final, letting everyone know that a certain player is to be hit anyway possible (red jacket), all of the off field shit that the clubs spectators got up to such as trashing schools and all in brawls (which admittedly was fairly quiet this year) and on and on it goes. There are several players at Ardmona who are respected, but Meka isn't one of them and he never will be.

Your post is very articulate and somes up Ardmona extremely well. How long do we have to put up with theses idiots. Our league is now becoming a disgrace thanks to Ardmona. I hope the league sit down and review the Grandfinal footage from Saturday to witness first hand there underhanded tactics.

Only person that I can think of that fits this bill is Shaun Huggard, from my dealings with him actually thought he was a decent bloke though:confused:
Fencesitter also wrote this in an earlier post, maybe he likes talking in the 3rd person;

5 Apr 2008, 08:31
Replies: 7,186 Kyabram District FL
Views: 362,203 Posted By fencesitter
Re: Kyabram District FL

Huggy, is playing for Ardmona! he is very busy with work which didnt allow him to play the night games. So instead had one game on a saty with Murch as Willo is his brother in law.
Ah Mr Harrison, i think you know exactly who i am? everything i write is the whole truth!! i dont understand your reply? their are plenty of players that have been at the club longer than me and are still there!
What i wrote about Huggy was just stating the obvious, i dont understand where you are coming from ?
Im guessing you are trying your old tricks of running me down on here so you can look the big man to all your mates who read this shit!!
And by the way what were you doing out on the oval saty? mouthing off again with your mates to back you up? amazing what a few beers under your belt can bring out in you!! i havnt seen you for awhile but i assure you next time i do i will be sure to let you know exactly who i am and we can have a chat in person instead of playing this tag post shit on here for the amusement of your buddies.

Your post is very articulate and somes up Ardmona extremely well. How long do we have to put up with theses idiots. Our league is now becoming a disgrace thanks to Ardmona. I hope the league sit down and review the Grandfinal footage from Saturday to witness first hand there underhanded tactics.
hay u ardmoner wackers u blokes keep doin wat ya doin and we will keep bringing home the bacon. Get on board the mainland for 3 in a row, with james still around and a core of this years players hangn will be hard to topple, james to kick over 200

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Mr Harrison, i think you know exactly who i am? everything i write is the whole truth!! i dont understand your reply? their are plenty of players that have been at the club longer than me and are still there!
What i wrote about Huggy was just stating the obvious, i dont understand where you are coming from ?
Im guessing you are trying your old tricks of running me down on here so you can look the big man to all your mates who read this shit!!
And by the way what were you doing out on the oval saty? mouthing off again with your mates to back you up? amazing what a few beers under your belt can bring out in you!! i havnt seen you for awhile but i assure you next time i do i will be sure to let you know exactly who i am and we can have a chat in person instead of playing this tag post shit on here for the amusement of your buddies.

Well why don't you let everyone know who you are?, I'm not the one who has been hiding behind an alias for 12 months, whatever I say on here I standby and everyone knows who I am.

Was pretty quiet Satdy actually, yes I did say a couple of things at 3/4 time and I didnt have any buddies with me as I watched the 3rd 1/4 by myself. I asked why Ardmona didnt start going the knuckle earlier when the game was up for grabs, not after getting 7 goals in a row kicked against you and the game then being over, so alcohol was not an influence at that stage, maybe 8am Sunday morning it may have.

Been an Ardmona player for 12 years, and played footy for 20 without being reported, tell me who else that fits this category that played in the GF, and is a washed up backman(your words not mine)

I still can't understand what the problem was with Ardmona walking off the field on Saturday.
I for one knew nothing about being asked to leave or police requesting us to do so, we were soundly beaten and left the field to let the Stanhope boys celebrate with their supporters and friends alike.
Last year i did sit down on the oval and watch the players get their medals but i did not shake anyones hands, not out of disrespect but because they were all celebrating in a huge group belting out their club song and didnt think they would appreciate me making my way through their huddle to do so.
During the off season i bumped into a number of players and was the first to offer my congratulations and a " see ya next season ".
In 06 not one Stanhope player shook my hand after the game or otherwise and were out the gate before we were off the oval, and i didnt mind either way... thats finals footy.

Been an Ardmona player for 12 years, and played footy for 20 without being reported, tell me who else that fits this category that played in the GF
ME!!
Other than you every single person on here hides behind an alias, so dont throw that shit at me! " let everyone know who i am " im talking to you not everyone else, you need everyone else to back HANK up, me i dont care.
And everything i post i stand by aswell.

i dont want to let the season go either guys. too much of a wait till season '09. but can we find something else to talk sh!t about?

listen up NAAAASSACK pull your head and go on I love men forum you will get all the love you need there!!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY BOOOOT OFF AND GO MILK A COW SPIROS..

GO CATS

Another well constructed arguement. You are on fire, but you are very selective on which posts you comment on. Gotta admire your passion though. You are the embodiment of everything that is Ardmona circa 2008. And THAT (look mum i can use the caps lock button) is the problem. The day you grow up and realise that the problem is inside your club and not outside is the day that Ardmona will get the respect that you crave so much. Might even get a few oldies back to the club. Now off you go little boy, you are making an idiot out of yourself.

Sorry Tradward, but enjoying the banter at the moment and nothing much is happening at the bowls club yet.

Sorry Tradward, but enjoying the banter at the moment and nothing much is happening at the bowls club yet.

ha, no probs. i'd join the party but only been around the league for just this year after 10 years out of the game so i cant really say anything from experience otherwise i'd join in on the sh!tfight arms and legs.

Another well constructed arguement. You are on fire, but you are very selective on which posts you comment on. Gotta admire your passion though. You are the embodiment of everything that is Ardmona circa 2008. And THAT (look mum i can use the caps lock button) is the problem. The day you grow up and realise that the problem is inside your club and not outside is the day that Ardmona will get the respect that you crave so much. Might even get a few oldies back to the club. Now off you go little boy, you are making an idiot out of yourself.

MATE im only commenting on the crap you are feeding the site.. I love my club buddy so dont knock that... I wish there are more like you that keep giving the CATS more fuel for the fire to AGAIN make the grand final. I played in the grand final what were you doing... Sucking pissss on the outer, Because im sure by the sound of it you must be from LANCY or UNDERA:confused: you would never get a game at our club because all you are is a mouth!!!! I would say now off you go little man but by sounds as if you are the FATMAN on the outer eating pies, drinking beer and perving on underage netballers................. SHAME ON YOU(CAP LOCK).....:D

i only comment back to those who attack our club with bullsh**!!!

MATE im only commenting on the crap you are feeding the site.. I love my club buddy so dont knock that... I wish there are more like you that keep giving the CATS more fuel for the fire to AGAIN make the grand final. I played in the grand final what were you doing... Sucking pissss on the outer, Because im sure by the sound of it you must be from LANCY or UNDERA:confused: you would never get a game at our club because all you are is a mouth!!!! I would say now off you go little man but by sounds as if you are the FATMAN on the outer eating pies, drinking beer and perving on underage netballers................. SHAME ON YOU(CAP LOCK).....:D

i only comment back to those who attack our club with bullsh**!!!

Come on Pez. You suck on piss all day and eat all those bureks.

RE: Fencesitter, just for those that thought he was Perry Meka (including me for a while), its not, its also not Huggy. Finally worked out who it is, will allow fencesitter to let you know who he is if he wishes, but I won't let the cat out of the bag. Just wanted to clear up that he is not Meka or Huggy.

Mate i am not a league rep nor am i from Stanhope. Your reply is further evidence that you are a few quid short..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back