Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant seem to give up hope that he nominates Port late.

Probably just because small forward is such a need

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Until you've seen the corpse of Walters attempt to get to a contest, Tom Emmett handpass 2 metres behind a bloke under no pressure or Switta struggle to make the distance from 35m out you don't truly understand what needing a small forward looks like.

Freo fans are frothing over the idea of Pickett so much we'll all happily give up on TheChad haha.

Until you've seen the corpse of Walters attempt to get to a contest, Tom Emmett handpass 2 metres behind a bloke under no pressure or Switta struggle to make the distance from 35m out you don't truly understand what needing a small forward looks like.

Freo fans are frothing over the idea of Pickett so much we'll all happily give up on TheChad haha.

Wot

Dees chasing Owies as a Kozzy stopgap replacement?

Then take the best small forward in the draft with pick 10?

What kind of overs would Dees fans be expecting for Kozzy, noting Freo have 9,10,16, 27 and an F1 (But a chunk of those are going to Shai)

What kind of overs would Dees fans be expecting for Kozzy, noting Freo have 9,10,16, 27 and an F1 (But a chunk of those are going to Shai)
10 + F1 + Brodie to replace Oliver or Pertracca ( whichever leaves first )

Owies has nothing to do with Kosi, we need more small forwards in addition to Kosi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think with Kozzy he is no doubt homesick and has been from the sounds of it most of his time at Melbourne. However it does seem unlike Bolton for instance he hasn’t actually requested a trade. I think that’s why we won’t see a trade this year. No doing things could change but this noise probably more being made by WA clubs.

I think with Kozzy he is no doubt homesick and has been from the sounds of it most of his time at Melbourne. However it does seem unlike Bolton for instance he hasn’t actually requested a trade. I think that’s why we won’t see a trade this year. No doing things could change but this noise probably more being made by WA clubs.
I think we're committed to getting Bolton done first. I don't think Pickett will request a trade until we've got Bolton in the door and know what else we have to work with.

Assuming we get Bolton done for 9 and 16, I think we'll put pick 10 on the table for Kozzy pretty quick. Just a matter of how much further we're willing to go, I'd personally be willing to put our F1 together with pick 10 to get it done.

I think we're committed to getting Bolton done first. I don't think Pickett will request a trade until we've got Bolton in the door and know what else we have to work with.

Assuming we get Bolton done for 9 and 16, I think we'll put pick 10 on the table for Kozzy pretty quick. Just a matter of how much further we're willing to go, I'd personally be willing to put our F1 together with pick 10 to get it done.
You couldn't get 10 and the F1 out of.my hands quick enough

Reasonable starting position. Pick 10 can be used on Joe Berry.
10 and F1 would be pretty much my start and end position. That's a massive price for a small forward (albeit the best in the comp IMO). I'm just not playing silly buggers on it and would lose my mind adding Bolton and Pickett to this team. If its not enough then clearly Melbourne (as is their right) won't trade him under any circumstance.

Even old mate Dan only added 27 to it and I'm pretty sure he thinks every Melbourne player is the greatest to ever walk the Earth.

10 and F1 would be pretty much my start and end position. That's a massive price for a small forward (albeit the best in the comp IMO). I'm just not playing silly buggers on it and would lose my mind adding Bolton and Pickett to this team. If its not enough then clearly Melbourne (as is their right) won't trade him under any circumstance.

Even old mate Dan only added 27 to it and I'm pretty sure he thinks every Melbourne player is the greatest to ever walk the Earth.
Melbourne will want more. Switta could make decent steak knives although that would suck.

Melbourne will want more. Switta could make decent steak knives although that would suck.
10 and F1 is a gigantic price for a small. Nothing has come close to that before. Switta (a very decent best 22 player) is beyond steak knives IMO. Without even an actual request this is all us pissing up against a wall anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back