Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dees fans too focused on Clarry

Think it would be a bombshell if kozzy requests

What has ‘Dees fans to focused on Clarry’ have to do with anything? You don’t think we hear or see other speculations haha

A bombshell would be if he picked Freo over the Power. Kozzy to port has been a speculation every season. We knew one day he’d probably leave to go home but we all thought it’d be to Port…

What has ‘Dees fans to focused on Clarry’ have to do with anything? You don’t think we hear or see other speculations haha

A bombshell would be if he picked Freo over the Power. Kozzy to port has been a speculation every season. We knew one day he’d probably leave to go home but we all thought it’d be to Port…

Not really a bombshell if you watch the documentary Melbourne made called "Going Home" which details Pickett visiting Quairading, 2 hours outside of Perth.

“I grew up there, all my family live there, my mom's side of the family, my mom, my nanna,” Kysaiah said.

“Going back home is always pretty special for myself, it’s my relaxing place,” Kysaiah said.

Dees fans too focused on Clarry

Think it would be a bombshell if kozzy requests
Maybe we're just waiting for some actual news rather than an ex-Freo player bringing it up for the 400th time. Something from the club or his manager maybe?

Not really a bombshell if you watch the documentary Melbourne made called "Going Home" which details Pickett visiting Quairading, 2 hours outside of Perth.

“I grew up there, all my family live there, my mom's side of the family, my mom, my nanna,” Kysaiah said.

“Going back home is always pretty special for myself, it’s my relaxing place,” Kysaiah said.
Weird it’s never been speculated him going back to WA but more so SA to port. Every season prior it’s been Port Adelaide related so yes going to Freo or Eagles would be the bombshell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure that was all cleared up a few weeks ago? Kozzy only keen on WA..

The bombshell would be it it WAS to Port

Pretty sure that was all cleared up a few weeks ago? Kozzy only keen on WA..

The bombshell would be it it WAS to Port
So for a few years it was speculated he’d go to port but for the last couple of months it’s to Freo but the bombshell isn’t that it’s now WA? Right

Situation change, he recently became a father and his partner also has family in WA as well?????

How is no one getting this haha

The speculation is NOW he wants to go to WA after a few YEARS of it being to SA… hence going to WA to Freo is the bombshell and not SA to Port.

How is no one getting this haha

The speculation is NOW he wants to go to WA after a few YEARS of it being to SA… hence going to WA to Freo is the bombshell and not SA to Port.
Every single time he was linked to Port he was also linked to Freo. We’d asked the question as many times as them

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back