Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

McStay, Mitchell, Hill, Schultz
mitchell is dead in the water. mcstay might be solid....and lachie is good for a couple of years. Hill might go to hollywood to star in movies. He might have moved on like darcy.

i think billy had his moment in the sun. The young brigade dont do much for me. That last game by allen ...or should i say his first 20 minutes... was a ray of hope in a sea of plodders. markov has gone fishing. brody is on his last legs. Every player that I look at is on the decline...

Just look at the list and tell me these guys can do it without the guys retiring at the end of next year.

mitchell is dead in the water. mcstay might be solid....and lachie is good for a couple of years. Hill might go to hollywood to star in movies. He might have moved on like darcy.

i think billy had his moment in the sun. The young brigade dont do much for me. That last game by allen ...or should i say his first 20 minutes... was a ray of hope in a sea of plodders. markov has gone fishing. brody is on his last legs. Every player that I look at is on the decline...

Just look at the list and tell me these guys can do it without the guys retiring at the end of next year.
You should start a thread about it with Kappa.

The whole point is that they don't have to be really long term. I'm just talking about until the blue chip guys - JDG and Moore are at the end. We'll be able to make another Mitchell type short term move at the end of next year.

Predicting after that - who the **** knows for any club.

The whole point is that they don't have to be really long term. I'm just talking about until the blue chip guys - JDG and Moore are at the end. We'll be able to make another Mitchell type short term move at the end of next year.

Predicting after that - who the **** knows for any club.

seriously i was feeling a bit better about darcy in the last couple of games but i'm still not sure if he's interested in footy. Jordie has been good tethered to pendles for the last few years. But a few good players dont provide premierships. We might find out a bit next year even before the oldest oldies chuck it in.

seriously i was feeling a bit better about darcy in the last couple of games but i'm still not sure if he's interested in footy. Jordie has been good tethered to pendles for the last few years. But a few good players dont provide premierships. We might find out a bit next year even before the oldest oldies chuck it in.
There's no doubt that pessimism gives you the future options of happy or right, so it probably is the way to go. But I'm not sure that you're combing through other lists and saying this 150+ game quality player is only good because of having the 35 year old near him.

There's no doubt that pessimism gives you the future options of happy or right, so it probably is the way to go. But I'm not sure that you're combing through other lists and saying this 150+ game quality player is only good because of having the 35 year old near him.
well we won the premiership last year so we're not on our last legs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These guys can do it without the guys retiring at the end of next year.

Wow! Who took a sip from the pessimism tap? Lachie good for a couple of years? Mitchell dead in the water? McStay might be solid? Mihocek has plenty of life left in him and injury means he only played half the season so he is well rested and fresh in 2025. DeGoey missed months as did McStay and Mihocek. We lost our most important defender before a ball was bounced in 2024.

Howe, Sidey and Pendles were all walk up best 22 starters and deserve another tilt. The Daicos boys, Hill, Beau, Crispy, Schultzy, Quaynor, Moore, Darcy Cameron, Degoey, Allan are all going to provide years of quality football. Throw in a fiery young ruckman called Smit, Demattia, Jiath and Reef still have something to offer and a couple of savvy trades will see us right back up where we belong.

In spite of what many deem to be a catastrophic year we were within a bee's willy of playing finals footy again and would have given all comers a good fight. We beat Brisbane twice and they might well be premiers. We finished with a head of steam. We were all over Sydney until the final ten minutes- beat the Blues twice and thumped Melbourne twice.

We have a quality coaching team and a mighty army.

I'm optimistic about 2025.

Wow! Who took a sip from the pessimism tap? Lachie good for a couple of years? Mitchell dead in the water? McStay might be solid? Mihocek has plenty of life left in him and injury means he only played half the season so he is well rested and fresh in 2025. DeGoey missed months as did McStay and Mihocek. We lost our most important defender before a ball was bounced in 2024.

Howe, Sidey and Pendles were all walk up best 22 starters and deserve another tilt. The Daicos boys, Hill, Beau, Crispy, Schultzy, Quaynor, Moore, Darcy Cameron, Degoey, Allan are all going to provide years of quality football. Throw in a fiery young ruckman called Smit, Demattia, Jiath and Reef still have something to offer and a couple of savvy trades will see us right back up where we belong.

In spite of what many deem to be a catastrophic year we were within a bee's willy of playing finals footy again and would have given all comers a good fight. We beat Brisbane twice and they might well be premiers. We finished with a head of steam. We were all over Sydney until the final ten minutes- beat the Blues twice and thumped Melbourne twice.

We have a quality coaching team and a mighty army.

I'm optimistic about 2025.

i think we have a good chance next year...

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back