Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s funny people compare him to Ginni and mourn for a player who ran away because it was too hard to play to a premiership winning style. He prefers playing for a bottom 8 side where he has freedom to do his own thing.

Schultz has definitely struggled this year with injuries and suspension and an ever changing forward line. He seemed to play his best when we were short and he could be more of a focal point.

But we got an AFL quality player to come straight into a premiership side rather than waiting 5 years for a speculative first round pick.

So let’s see after 5 years, cos no one we might have drafted this year would have been making an impact in the next 2-3 years.
In 5 years he will be on a building site

This bloke played significant minutes in midfield for Freo. Yet her he's played nothing more than a forward pocket role.
Why did we bother getting him if that's the role he was gonna play

He was also due to be a free agent this year. We gave up pick 6 for this year and this year only. He’s constantly failed to meet the standards of high pressure football and missed countless easy goals that may have impacted results the right way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There have been very few pies players I have no time for and no matter what I can’t like.
Guess who’s top of my list Shultz, I honestly can’t stand him, just doesn’t fit in our team, he’s overrated, over paid and over here, plus I can’t stand his head.

Reef is number 2 but most of you probably know that so I won’t go any further.

3rd all time was Chris Dawes, for a smart man whose job was a “marking” forward he was terrible also he went from being a great set shot to shanky Mcshank face. No time for him or any of the drug cheats no matter how it happened to get in their system.

There have been very few pies players I have no time for and no matter what I can’t like.
Guess who’s top of my list Shultz, I honestly can’t stand him, just doesn’t fit in our team, he’s overrated, over paid and over here, plus I can’t stand his head.

Reef is number 2 but most of you probably know that so I won’t go any further.

3rd all time was Chris Dawes, for a smart man whose job was a “marking” forward he was terrible also he went from being a great set shot to shanky Mcshank face. No time for him or any of the drug cheats no matter how it happened to get in their system.
What a load of shite

At the time the trade looked okay.

In hindsight it's been an absolute disaster.

Ginnivan and pick 7 or Schultz?

Ginni trade is so dumb because instead of saying we want your 2nd we go hey let's swap all our picks.

It's just so dumb on many levels.

It's one of the most arrogant trades I can remember.

If we could get a late second rounder for him we should cash out like bandits
I agree. Package him up with Finn McRae, Ash Johnston, & a few others & see if we can get a better 2nd Round pick in the forthcoming draft. The list management staff & the recruiting staff need to be really creative to get us better draft selections in the 2024 AFL National Draft. BYE.

Ginni trade is so dumb because instead of saying we want your 2nd we go hey let's swap all our picks.

It's just so dumb on many levels.

It's one of the most arrogant trades I can remember.
Yep two absolutely disastrous trades. Really embarrassing how poor the club is when it comes to trading

“Side by Side” is not an excuse for inferiority! This is sport. Reserved for those that perform at the elite level. Unfortunate Schultz is a victim of bad decision making … however our motto should not exclude him from supporters criticism.

When we see shit we call shit. That’s our right as members. If we all interpret “side by side” as you have then no one would ever be delisted

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There’s a few on here that would have us believe that Schultz is the only Collingwood player down on form this season and even worse, he negotiated his own trade to Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back