Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

What's clear is this thread has become a magnet for certain types of posters. As Fly said in his post game presser, blaming is loser behaviour, about 3.40 in. Shooter has a quiet one and they're all over it like Seagulls on a loose chip.
Yep very few regular or respected posters making the stupid comments. Probably most of them oppo supporters

What's clear is this thread has become a magnet for certain types of posters. As Fly said in his post game presser, blaming is loser behaviour, about 3.40 in. Shooter has a quiet one and they're all over it like Seagulls on a loose chip.

He’s going at 1.3gpg this season. His career is 1.15. He isn’t even close to a big problem

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He answered the question. Just because you don't like the answer.....

Schultz isn't a mid. He's 178cm and 78kgs. He is simply too small to be an effective mid. He also is a terrible decision maker when under pressure.
He looks allot bigger than 78kgs to me. Secondly Viney, Neale, Miller and Prestia are all 178cm or below.

Yep very few regular or respected posters making the stupid comments. Probably most of them oppo supporters
And some of these posters are going to their burner accounts to post the crap.

It’s pretty disgusting to bag a player out like this mob from the courageous position of their keyboards.

And some of these posters are going to their burner accounts to post the crap.

It’s pretty disgusting to bag a player out like this mob from the courageous position of their keyboards.
What's disgusting is posters bagging out young players like Reef and Macrae and writing them off because they have not being able to consistently impact as a sub whilst making excuses for a 27 year old on a big 5 year contract that was bought in for immediate impact but still plays with less composure than a Harrison/Richards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's disgusting is posters bagging out young players like Reef and Macrae and writing them off because they have not being able to consistently impact as a sub whilst making excuses for a 27 year old on a big 5 year contract that was bought in for immediate impact but still plays with less composure than a Harrison/Richards
Posters shouldn’t be bagging out players at all. They’re our players.

It’s disgraceful.

Much of it is over the top and unwarranted and a reflection of the poster making them.

It’s disgraceful.

Much of it is over the top and unwarranted and a reflection of the poster making them.
And then some extend that even further by saying that we shouldn’t boo or bag players who used to play for Collingwood.

My point is people are free to criticise where they see fit.
Well they can but it’s a reflection of them, particularly when it’s one of our own players.

Criticism of their play is fine but calling them a spud and useless etc is just abuse.

Well they can but it’s a reflection of them, particularly when it’s one of our own players.

Criticism of their play is fine but calling them a spud and useless etc is just abuse.
Sounds more like a case of people’s emotions getting the better of them. Spud and useless are hardly the most derogatory terms.

It’s disgraceful.

Quick, no googling, name me one elite competition in the world where the supporters of a club do not have their negative says on their own players.
Quick! No googling!

Yep... Based your analogy we should sack everyone bar Naicos and Cameron because they were significantly down on their performance last year

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
What did we pay for Cameron?
What did we pay for Nick?
Cameron in particular never came with the expectations of Schulz.
Nick is a young player who the opposition put massive effort into trying to quell his influence.
Schulz came at a high price and I bet you no opposition really puts the effort into him that they do Nick.
His miss from 30 directly in front, his complete and utter lack of awareness that saw him run down, these are the things I do not expect from someone at that cost.
If I thought we could get something for him I would put him on the table. But I know the 17 other clubs would just laugh at us and expect us to pay 90% of his contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back