Traded Lachie Weller [traded to Gold Coast]

Remove this Banner Ad

Really enjoyed the Weller interview.

Clear case of displacement disorder and needs to get back home.

This is a player welfare issue now so Fremantle need to do the ethical thing and get him and his gf back closer to their families.
Good call, if Freo get offered what they offered you guys then I’m sure they’ll get it done.

Completely understand why you’re all hating on Freo, but with how things are now you could have won that trade easily. Instead you didn’t, so let’s hope the rest of the competition learns from your dramatic failings in respect to McCarthy (Even if I am using massive hindsight).

This is a player welfare issue now so Fremantle need to do the ethical thing and get him and his gf back closer to their families.

i think the Roberton and Balic situations shows how Freo responds to legitimate player welfare issues.

We will as soon as that early 1st rounder hits the table (that's a massive 50% discount on Cam)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I’d prefer we just completely ignore any and all offers for no good reason and force the kid back home with mental health issues. That’s the Giants way!

Think the idea proposed by Wallace has merit, that being St. kilda as 3rd party.

Saints give up 7 and 8 to GCS, receive pick 2 (and maybe 21) getting up the first round draft order like they've been chasing for 2 weeks.

GCS lose pick 2 and maybe 21 but obtain 7 and 8 from the Saints and Weller.

Pick 7 exchanges between the Suns and Fremantle for Weller.

Alternatively picks 2 and 5 change between Gold Coast and Fremantle. Freo also get GCS second round pick 21.

What about his partners family?

Surely her being near family is just as important as him.

Well this cheery thread is going around in circles. Go back about 20 pages where its been discussed numerous times. The previous comment was just educating a GWS supporter who perhaps was unable to read any of the earlier posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Lachie Weller [traded to Gold Coast]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back