Ladies Lounge - For women only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to Fred. Please check my gender in my profile before you tell me not to post in here again!

Someone please tell him I'm not a man! lol! :p

HA HA, that will learn you to go MIA for a few years. :p

By the way, welcome back & don't forget Fred is getting on now, he might have a bit of CRAFT disease. :D

He has, and a fair bit more besides.:(

vgie04.jpg

hello mr sewell

HA HA, that will learn you to go MIA for a few years. :p

By the way, welcome back & don't forget Fred is getting on now, he might have a bit of CRAFT disease. :D

Hey, I haven't been completely MIA, I've posted a few times here and there! ;)

Freds what, nearly 80 now? hehehehe :D

*wanders off with Premiership t-shirt on* $UCCE$$ haha :p

Hey, I haven't been completely MIA, I've posted a few times here and there! ;)

Freds what, nearly 80 now? hehehehe :D

*wanders off with Premiership t-shirt on* $UCCE$$ haha :p

By the way, no posting pics of Kylie in this thread, or I'll rip your bloody arms off. :(

no offence vanders, but i always assumed you were a homma-sexual male due to the way you went on about kylie. Finding out you're female makes perfect sense.

no offence vanders, but i always assumed you were a homma-sexual male due to the way you went on about kylie. Finding out you're female makes perfect sense.

None taken! hahahaha

By the way, no posting pics of Kylie in this thread, or I'll rip your bloody arms off. :(

Oh dear, how bad was I!!! You have nothing to worry about, trust me! I'm still a fan but by geez nothing like I used to be! :p

Here, this might cheer you up! ;)

n1310863074_30021518_1436.jpg

If not, too bad!

None taken! hahahaha

Oh dear, how bad was I!!! You have nothing to worry about, trust me! I'm still a fan but by geez nothing like I used to be! :p
:D

If not, too bad!

Seeing as I can't be bothered posting pics, Bombergal, want to post a pic of our Cult heroe Reimers.

Game, set & match Vanders. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None taken! hahahaha

If not, too bad!
Phew!!:thumbsu::D

(just kidding) A lot of women that I know actually love Kylie as well just as much as when you used to like her heaps.
I am still a huge fan of john farnham, but I have got other favourites as well.

You'll all be delighted to know the new board has been set up. Access to it will be sorted out this afternoon.

LOL Actually that was half the problem. I don't mind watching the Cats, they have a likable team and were playing a good style of footy. At one stage I (and many many others) was convinced they would go back-to-back and I thought if we went to see it maybe it would ease some of the heart break my bf had suffered (we couldn't make 07).

Yeah neither could my poor mum. So now all she has seen when she has gone to GFs are losses. (69, 95 and 08). At least I went last year.

And yeah, lol thats ok. I just get a bit defensive when people still call us losers. ITS BLOODY HARD TO WIN ONE PREMIERSHIP OK SO BACK OFF! :D My dad who barracks for Essendon- thought i was gonna get some kinda of recognition for us winning last year from him. You know what he says- "Pfft, you're only one flag wonders". :mad:

Yeah maybe he was right. :(

You'll all be delighted to know the new board has been set up. Access to it will be sorted out this afternoon.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back