Ladies Lounge - For women only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find searching around in the cheap shops like The Warehouse here in Melbourne often helps me find Pantene or Garnier treatment for hair ...cheap. I use a straightener as well but I try to limit and I like to give my hair one or two days away from the Hair Dryer/straightener so it can recover.

Has anyone ever had Laser Hair removal, I havent and on ACA the other night they had some "victims" with 3rd degree burns from it.

Oh and Fred/Chief we definately need our own forum.... with OUR OWN Moderators please, pretty please.

That's true. Who in their right mind would pay over $30 for track pants?! It's insane.

Although there aren't many rich daddy's girls at Deakin, they're all at the posher unis in Melbourne. :p So most of the trackies-wearing girls at uni are bogans who think they're oh-so-cool in their bright yellow pants.

Well, I went to Melbourne.

And hey I'm no snob but 5 years ago I forked out $80 for a pair of adidas trackies and they've lasted better than any pants I've ever owned!

And hey I'm no snob but 5 years ago I forked out $80 for a pair of adidas trackies and they've lasted better than any pants I've ever owned!

I have a pair of adidas trakkies I bought 10 years ago that are still in pretty good shape - just a bit faded.

The cheap ones I have bought over the years have ended up losing their shape and/or falling apart.

No, I don't wear trakkies out of the house either.

IMO this thread should be broken into the key subjects that have been discussed thus far, including but not limited to "shoes"; "hair"; "trakkies" and "advice for men" :)

Fred? :cool:

I have a pair of adidas trakkies I bought 10 years ago that are still in pretty good shape - just a bit faded.

The cheap ones I have bought over the years have ended up losing their shape and/or falling apart.

No, I don't wear trakkies out of the house either.

IMO this thread should be broken into the key subjects that have been discussed thus far, including but not limited to "shoes"; "hair"; "trakkies" and "advice for men" :)

Fred? :cool:

I don't like people who are afraid to wear "trakkies" outside of the house nor do i like people who are afraid to wear ug boots out of the house.

I have been known to go to my local shop in my pyjamas, I often wear trakkies because of the gym lifestyle i lead and often I will wear ug boots when i want to feel cosy walking to and around my supermarket.

I know people who will not leave their house unless they've blow dried their hair and put makeup on. I feel sorry for these restricted people.

I don't like people who are afraid to wear "trakkies" outside of the house nor do i like people who are afraid to wear ug boots out of the house.

I have been known to go to my local shop in my pyjamas, I often wear trakkies because of the gym lifestyle i lead and often I will wear ug boots when i want to feel cosy walking to and around my supermarket.

I know people who will not leave their house unless they've blow dried their hair and put makeup on. I feel sorry for these restricted people.

yeah - that's a bit OTT.

dunno - I just relate trakkies to lazing about, so tend to chuck on something else when going anywhere. I'm not a gym fan, but yeah, I guess it's not strictly true cos I sometimes wear them riding my bike or going for a walk and on holidays, like camping or holiday houses etc

and so, how did you get 'rid of the frizz permanently'?

BTW - I've been straightening my hair for a number of years and my curls have not diminished. I went through a wavy stage in my early teens but the rest of my life has been curly world
All those damned silicon based shampoos to counteract the drying effect of the straightener, I think :)

I am happy to wear trackies to go to the shop or whatever. But usually I'll still put foundation on. I just can't stand looking at my skin without foundation on, so it's always on to leave the house. But that's the only make-up I put on daily, I only go with more when I'm going out.

All those damned silicon based shampoos to counteract the drying effect of the straightener, I think :)

Pantene sucks. :thumbsdown:

Miss Hawthorn said:
trackies outside the house are okay..
what do you think about leggings? like not under a dress/skirt/shorts just as pants

Leggings (and tights) are not pants! Damn skanks....:p

I wear them all the time under skirts and dresses though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just switched to a salon shampoo/conditioner and won't be going back.. I think its starting to go back to normal.. Got some little curls yesterday. Grow, GROW!

Leggings as pants ARE skanky. Especially if you wear uggs with them.. *shudder*

I don't like leggings much.

Trackies and oversized jumpers are teh best :thumbsu:

So how did we all end up supporting our fantastic clubs??
i was brainwashed by my mother, I’m now the 4th generation hawthorn supporter :) and i doubt my kids will have any other choice :)
[/COLOR]

Born blue and white here (Bulldogs that is) but upon relocating to Victoria for a period of my childhood the first team I spotted was North Melbourne and there was never going to be anyone else for me.

I'd love to be able to say the same as you for any possible offspring however the bf's family are fanatical Cats fans and his mother is convinced that one day I will "see the light" ... haha, fat chance - I don't enjoy watching grand final defeats. But as long as they choose someone that isn't Sydney, Adelaide, Collingwood or Hawthorn all will be okay ... I think. ;)

Born blue and white here (Bulldogs that is) but upon relocating to Victoria for a period of my childhood the first team I spotted was North Melbourne and there was never going to be anyone else for me.

I'd love to be able to say the same as you for any possible offspring however the bf's family are fanatical Cats fans and his mother is convinced that one day I will "see the light" ... haha, fat chance - I don't enjoy watching grand final defeats. But as long as they choose someone that isn't Sydney, Adelaide, Collingwood or Hawthorn all will be okay ... I think. ;)

Obviously you were asleep during all of last year?

Couldnt help myself.

Geelong's a small place, so I don't really want to bump into someone I know and be in a dishevelled state. Although yes, the whole hair and make up thing is a tad over the top.

trackies outside the house are okay..
what do you think about leggings? like not under a dress/skirt/shorts just as pants
Oh hell no... An incredibly unflattering look. The worst is when you're stuck behind them on the stairs. No, I don't want to see your bum wobbling thank you very much! (not directed at anyone, just a general comment)

I'm more of a tights person! :thumbsu:

Hahaha, what can I say... I'm just a stinge. :p

Obviously you were asleep during all of last year?

Couldnt help myself.

LOL Actually that was half the problem. I don't mind watching the Cats, they have a likable team and were playing a good style of footy. At one stage I (and many many others) was convinced they would go back-to-back and I thought if we went to see it maybe it would ease some of the heart break my bf had suffered (we couldn't make 07).

my recently ex bf was mad richmond! god help me the day they win a premiership. when they beat us late this year was bad enough!!

can we please have some hot pics of footballers!
as you know hawthorn are known as the pretty boys hehe its most deffs okay with me :)

That's true. Who in their right mind would pay over $30 for track pants?! It's insane.

Although there aren't many rich daddy's girls at Deakin, they're all at the posher unis in Melbourne. :p So most of the trackies-wearing girls at uni are bogans who think they're oh-so-cool in their bright yellow pants.

I catch the 75 tram that stops at Deakin & I couldn't believe how many girls are wearing trackies to Uni. They look they are dressed for a trip to Centrelink. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back