Ladies Lounge - For women only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add on commitment & love and no guy will post in here :p

Actually, that is a bit of a generalisation, which us women would get upset about, if men said talk about sport & fixing cars, because it will keep the women out. ;)

There are a lot of dumbarse guys on BF, but there are also some great guys, who wouldn't run away from a thread mentioning love & commitment.:thumbsu:

Those $400 Manolo Blahnik's are awesome
Prefer Jimmy Choo, but Blahniks are great.

Don't mind non-designer brands either.

I just want shoes :eek:

On hair.. snail trails are good. Don't like the Italian mafia chest look though (complete with gold chain tangled in the hair).

Hey girls.
If we can talk shoes, tampons, love, committment and body hair, can't we incorporate a little teeny weeny bit of male hotness in too...? Puhlease.... just for Bunnie...

(just NOT in a pre-pubescent "oooh he is sooo hawt I'm sooo in lurve" kind of way..)

Prefer Jimmy Choo, but Blahniks are great.

Don't mind non-designer brands either.

I just want shoes :eek:

On hair.. snail trails are good. Don't like the Italian mafia chest look though (complete with gold chain tangled in the hair).

What are these shoes you talk of? Being an oldy now I have no idea. I do know in the 70's, I paid $150 for a pair of Italian dark green platform shoes, that was a lot of money back then. :eek:

What are these shoes you talk of? Being an oldy now I have no idea. I do know in the 70's, I paid $150 for a pair of Italian dark green platform shoes, that was a lot of money back then. :eek:

I remember paying 200.00 for a pair of awesome brown boots, years ago. i loved them, wore them everywhere in winter.

Those shoes were from sex in the city. werent they.

how anyone can stan dup on those real high stillettos is beyond me.

Mantis...Manolo Blahniks are the shoe of choice for TV the show Sex in the City (the walking advertisement show for all things materialistic... no offence girls ) Personally, I think they are a little overpriced and seem awfully high and might be a tad uncomfortable for that reason.

Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back.

But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just FABULOUS.

Fav quote of all time

Most of them are, but I see shoes as an investment. Prefer to buy one pair of expensive shoes knowing they'll last me out years rather than buy new shoes every couple of months.

I don't only buy heels.. flats, sandals, etc. All gorgeous.

I can't stand Sex in the City..

Ahh Bunnie. Jimmy is my only eye candy in footy.. nobody even comes close!

I remember paying 200.00 for a pair of awesome brown boots, years ago. i loved them, wore them everywhere in winter.

Those shoes were from sex in the city. werent they.

how anyone can stan dup on those real high stillettos is beyond me.

I hate stilletos, platforms were OK, because you weren't balancing on pencils when you walked. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of them are, but I see shoes as an investment. Prefer to buy one pair of expensive shoes knowing they'll last me out years rather than buy new shoes every couple of months.

I don't only buy heels.. flats, sandals, etc. All gorgeous.

I can't stand Sex in the City..

Ahh Bunnie. Jimmy is my only eye candy in footy.. nobody even comes close!

hmmmm shoes...

For me, they need to be functional, comfortable and match the outfit and good quality. I prefer investments that go into my portfolio not my walk in robe ;)

hmmmm eye candy...
my favourite piece got tossed out by the AFL for being a naughty boy off field and bringing the game into disrepute... something about those bad boys :)

They're a bastard but we cope, imagine if men got periods & menopause, all hell would break loose. :eek:

The World would stop. Monthly holidays would be written into workplace contracts and union agreements. PMS would be seen as a legitimate sickie excuse. The GST would magically disappear off all sanitary pads and tampons....deodorant would be modified to actually stop sweaty underarm patches...

The World would stop. Monthly holidays would be written into workplace contracts and union agreements. PMS would be seen as a legitimate sickie excuse. The GST would magically disappear off all sanitary pads and tampons....deodorant would be modified to actually stop sweaty underarm patches...

Yep still can't understand how GST was applied to them, OOPS, yes I do, because men run the country. :thumbsdown:

Let alone had to endure 24 hours of labour, pushing out a baby.

Or 36 for my first, thankfully he was worth it, he is a great kid, my daughter was 25 hours, again well worth it. :thumbsu:

Thanks to my Gyno who said I didn't have child bearing hips, well derr. :rolleyes:

You'll have to put up with a male mod but at least I'm harmless. A PM will fix any unwanted intruders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back