Ladies Lounge - For women only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have to put up with a male mod but at least I'm harmless. A PM will fix any unwanted intruders.
That's a good thing in a way. If it gets too much for you to handle just tell us and we can vote for a female mod.
I have been on other forums that have had a ladie's lounge and it never worked out properly mainly because the women became bitchy.

This, imo is a great idea. :thumbsu:

Funny the number of times you're mistaken for a man, if you don't have a username specifically stating your gender..

I have an addiction to shoes .

Same here! People think my name has to do with a previous Geelong club sponsor.

But no Michelle = Shell.

I have an addiction to boots. If i had the money i would buy every single style/ colour. :thumbsu:

I second that motion.

Third it!
Or fifth it- whatever it was up to. :)

Fourth that, I hated the female board on the old Bombertalk forum, it was all "so & so is so hot" or "so & so smiled at me, I'm so in love". :eek::mad:

Ugh, right before the GF :)(), i overheard some workmates having a conversation about footy and the only woman in the convo pipes up- in the most bimbo voice ever "Ohhhh i dont really go for a team- but i like Hawthorn coz of like Buddy- hes so hawt." :rolleyes: I wanted to ****ing slap her so badly.

No wonder men dont take us seriously when it comes to footy.

I remember paying 200.00 for a pair of awesome brown boots, years ago. i loved them, wore them everywhere in winter.

Those shoes were from sex in the city. werent they.

how anyone can stan dup on those real high stillettos is beyond me.

Mmmmmm boots. Never had a brown pair before- always stick with the black ankle and knee highs. It is sooooo hard for me to find a nice, well fitted KHs but. IS it just me or are the shoe manufacturers out there making shoes for more fat people these days. (no offence to anyone). Its so frustrating having slim calves and not being able to find boots that fit right. :mad:

hmmmm eye candy...
my favourite piece got tossed out by the AFL for being a naughty boy off field and bringing the game into disrepute... something about those bad boys :)

Yeah, he was my favourite WC player too!

I think its just the sense of challenging establishment where in our society we're so conservative.

Either way, its scarily attractive..

Let alone had to endure 24 hours of labour, pushing out a baby.

Crap. 24 hours?!

I still have my boots. brown knee highs. never wear them now, but i will never throw them out.

does anyone else collect their shoes, never wear them anymore, but cant bear to throw them out?
Yep, lol.

Its a waste of space, but seems like a waste of a good shoe. It could end up being useful one day.. kinda..

Nope, haven't had children, and don't really intend to for a while.

Not many people I know have had natural labour though, more people electing to have a C-section.

I still have my boots. brown knee highs. never wear them now, but i will never throw them out.

does anyone else collect their shoes, never wear them anymore, but cant bear to throw them out?

Lol, while i find it difficult to throw away shoes, i do do it. Wardrobe space > old shoes. :thumbsu:

Ok, out with it. How many pairs does everyone have? I got a range of boots, high heels, thongs, runners and casual shoes. I have 16 atm, but it used to be about 25.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

32!

I don't use all of them, and I'm counting thongs, alright :p

Lol, ok ok. Thats not too bad.

I "limit" my use on some of them. -ie. cause they kill my feet. I have an awesome pair of brown heels from Mollini, but they are evil evil shoes. Gawd the blisters that they have given me....

Why are they electing to have a c section.
and I dont think you can elect to have one, just ofr the sake of it.
No, you can elect now, I think. My mum elected for both me and my brother.. they're becoming more common.

Yeahh. I bought amazing sling shoes from Myer (took me monthsss to save up for them), only to find they killed my feet if I wore them for too long. Massive let down, so now I just buy mostly flat shoes or shoes with small heels, with the occassional stiletto.

why should they, its an unneccessary operation, with all the associated risks.

If you need one, then fine, but not just roll up to a doctor and say.

Hey I want to have this baby by c section on the 1st october thanks.

Its their choice, I guess, even though I don't reallyy understand it. You're electing to have invasive surgery, which doesn't really make too much sense when you look at the lengths most people (and doctors) go to avoid surgery and look for alternate pathways.

No, you can elect now, I think. My mum elected for both me and my brother.. they're becoming more common.

Yeahh. I bought amazing sling shoes from Myer (took me monthsss to save up for them), only to find they killed my feet if I wore them for too long. Massive let down, so now I just buy mostly flat shoes or shoes with small heels, with the occassional stiletto.
My natural mother had 4 c sections only because she had no strength when going through labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back