Ladies Lounge - For women only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ But this is just a thread at the moment, not a forum.

A disgraceful policy to have GST on a neccessary item. pathetic by the powers that be.

You know what the government said when they put that GST on? They were comparing them to condoms.

"Condoms will be GST free because they are a necessary item."

And sanitary items are not?

Oh, and back to shoes. I'd go shoe shopping today but it's hot. :( Tomorrow, I'm hitting up DFO. I really want some more sandals. But it's an absolute bitch because I can't wear anything open-toed to work :(

Does it seem odd to have this forum and then have a male mod (sorry Fred).:(

Please get a female mod to give it some credibility;)

I can borrow a netball skirt and my hair is easily long enough.:cool:

lol, but because we are girls, we will make this one bigger and better than theirs :p:thumbsu:

what are they going to talk about that isn't already talked about all over this forum? :D:confused:

:D
lol, but because we are girls, we will make this one bigger and better than theirs :p:thumbsu:

what are they going to talk about that isn't already talked about all over this forum? :D:confused:

Exactly nothing, but come on, I think us women knew that some guys would have a hisse fit, stamp their little feet & start their own thread, poor dears, you have to laugh at their insecurity.

To be perfectly honest I do not understand the purpose of this thread. It's pointless really unless there's a topic. What are we supposed to talk about? womens issues like monthly cycles or gender differences? Seriously, it's completely lame. I understand and appreciate the gesture but this thing needs some direction.

Also, what is the point of having a female only thread if guys are able to read what we write? Is it so we get our say without the big bad boys pwning us? Totally patronising if that is the case. *sigh* anyways :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am 16......
Awww, just a young 'un! Realised that I forgot to post my age. I'm 20.

To be perfectly honest I do not understand the purpose of this thread. It's pointless really unless there's a topic. What are we supposed to talk about? womens issues like monthly cycles or gender differences? Seriously, it's completely lame. I understand and appreciate the gesture but this thing needs some direction.

Also, what is the point of having a female only thread if guys are able to read what we write? Is it so we get our say without the big bad boys pwning us? Totally patronising if that is the case. *sigh* anyways :)
I think the thread is rolling along just fine... We have a pointless chit chat thread on a sub-forum in the Geelong board - everyone loves it! Anyway, my point is that this thread doesn't need a purpose, or a point to prove. And there's nothing wrong with that.

We're not even talking footy on here, so I don't understand what the boys would "pwn" us about?

Awww, just a young 'un! Realised that I forgot to post my age. I'm 20.

I think the thread is rolling along just fine... We have a pointless chit chat thread on a sub-forum in the Geelong board - everyone loves it! Anyway, my point is that this thread doesn't need a purpose, or a point to prove. And there's nothing wrong with that.

We're not even talking footy on here, so I don't understand what the boys would "pwn" us about?

I didn't realise it was pointless:rolleyes:

Yep... But my mum always manages to get rid of them when I'm not looking. :(

So, how old is everyone?
Nearly 31. Hmm I don't know how this is going to work because I am on global ignore. I might have to organise something with a couple of the admins to see if I can make a regular appearence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back