Laidley vs Carey tonight on Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Classified

What a ripping show!

I've only watched the first 20 mins and I can easily say it's the best "football show" on TV this year.

Controversial, in your face and the Caro, Hutchi, Lyon and Carey combo don't pull any punches.

Watching Carey and Laidley go at it after the build up this week is great TV. Watching WanC-arey trip over his own words is sensational.

Can you believe Carey said that Wells was the best player they've drafted in the last 5 years and it's all because of him leaving the club in 2002. Regardless of truth, it's a bit rich!

On a side note, Caro adds some humour with those braces...Killer lips luv!:thumbsu:

Re: Laidley vs Carey tonight on Footy Confidential

On the show itself, the boys Gary, Wayne and "whathisname" seem intent on ganging up on Caro. Now OK at their peak some ladies and you know who you are.... reading this may have enjoyed such a performance but I think Caro needs help(stop nodding) in the form of evening up the numbers.

The show desperately needs a 2nd female sports journo In My Humble Opinion.

poor performance from carey, was tripping himself up, poor reasoning of his argument. laidley was all class

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laidley coming on the show smacks to me of desperation. No one covered themselves with glory in that segment, but no one disgraced themselves either.

Re: Footy classified just started

I really want the Kangas to have a win this weekend..they need it..

I thought Dean handled the interview really well:thumbsu:

Would be good to see.
Pity i live in SYDNEY
Well played EDDIE :thumbsdown:

Yeah I'm in brisbane and a little p***ed that I can't see this:mad:

And ratings? 9 in brisbane have some plastic surgery crap at 10.30 and even during the RP have something rubbish. FC couldn't do any worse!

Even be happy if they played it early morning like ten do with before the game up here.

Not happy:mad: :mad:

Carey calls him arrogant and says nobody at he played with in a premiership likes him, and now he reckons he has nothing against Dean? He needed to change his argument pretty quickly when it occured to him that all the stuff he said was wrong.

Caro is just a gossip pretending to be a journalist. She's pathetic, she really is.

Spot on :thumbsu:

LOL. Geez footy journalists are vile creations aren't they. Mark Robinson giving us a sob story about how it upsets him when coaches snap at him in press conferences FFS :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Laidley vs Carey tonight on Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Back