Laidley vs Carey tonight on Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Footy classified just started

Carey calls him arrogant and says nobody at he played with in a premiership likes him,

but what does he think of Dean?

Hutchy looked like a deer in headlights when Mick eyeballed him

Re: Laidley vs Carey tonight on Footy Confidential

I agree with Carey that Laidley is not a born leader, he doesnt personify confiedence and isnt really a great public speaker. He tries to sound professional but you just cant seem to take that bogan football accent and slight stutter out of his speach...

That being said i think Laidley walked all over Carey. The club needs more positive views placed upon them at the moment. Carey is just creating more controvery now, and clearly didnt understand what Laidley has been up against. Laidley clearly drew the short stick in terms of what club he is coaching. I have no doubt he loves the club, but the resources just arent there. Showed carey a thing or too tonight.

I agree with Carey that Laidley is not a born leader, he doesnt personify confiedence and isnt really a great public speaker. He tries to sound professional but you just cant seem to take that bogan football accent and slight stutter out of his speach...

That being said i think Laidley walked all over Carey. The club needs more positive views placed upon them at the moment. Carey is just creating more controvery now, and clearly didnt understand what Laidley has been up against. Laidley clearly drew the short stick in terms of what club he is coaching. I have no doubt he loves the club, but the resources just arent there. Showed carey a thing or too tonight.

Laidley isn't the greatest media performer but don't mistake his media persona for the one he shows his players behind closed doors.

Hutchy looked like a deer in headlights when Mick eyeballed him

agreed. hutchy is beginning to really annoy me now. for some reason i get the impression he loves the idea of himself on tv. i think the word mick M used along with hutchy was gossip. well put

good to see the coaches have a go at the press :D

lyon, fence sitter as always (yes he was the host)

wished they wound up bomber more. wouldve loved to have seen him snap. ditto laidley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Geez footy journalists are vile creations aren't they. Mark Robinson giving us a sob story about how it upsets him when coaches snap at him in press conferences FFS :rolleyes:

is robinson a reporter? :eek: :D

loved malthouses dig at we = essendon losing by 5 points

The show has decended into a media free for all.

Nothing more than a publicity machine for Carro, Robbo, Hutchy & Lyon to pump up their own tyres and drag out media stories from the weekend.

May actually want to talk some footy at some stage

DST

P.S Now we are getting tomorrows headlines, on current format this show won't last half the year...............................

don't like caro at all, but she is keeping the show interesting. twice as intelligent than anyone on the panel, and seems to be keeping the other from just spouting rubbish. she's definitely making the show right now.

It was good to see Robbo I suppose, at least he's a new face. FFS I am sick of the same old faces all the time. There are some gun journos at the Age who aren't Caro, and there are some guns at the Hun who aren't Hutchy. Give some of the others a go, I say.

It does seem pretty trashy ... lots of verbal diarrhoea and Big Egos

Although BigFooty is a bit like that isn't it

I saw a side of Wayne Carey which I haven't seen ... arrogant as and how narcissistic is he

Remove this Banner Ad

Laidley vs Carey tonight on Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Back