Laidley vs Carey tonight on Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Footy classified just started

Missed the very start and very end....thompson et al, but saw the dogfight about Hutchy going to LA.......***** they were all having a fair dinkum crack at each other.

The body language of Laidley was terrific.......it was saying "I hate your guts Wayne" He did well but it looked like he was seething there a few times.

Sure does beat the backslapping love ins that have been on previously.

I hope it gets a good run for the rest of the season.

Bushy.

i thought that it was great.

i reckon that once the pre-season issues die down there will be more discussion on the matches.

Re: Laidley vs Carey tonight on Footy Confidential

:confused:

What about Carey saying that we would've never got Wells if he didn't **** Stevo's wife and disgrace the footy club?

I respect him as a player but he is a ******** in person. :thumbsdown:

It's the truth isn't it?

Unpleasent maybe but there it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber looked like he wanted to explode

:thumbsu: Haha, I don't blame him too. Those articles Caro wrote late last year regarding Bomber and/or Geelong were pretty bad I thought, and as it turned out wrong. As one of the coaches tonight asked (I can't remember who it was), what do they do when they are wrong? To me it seemed hinting at that they never write a follow up article to admit their mistakes.

One of her articles (that I could still find) was what started up that the players had supposedly lost respect for Thompson...
http://www.theage.com.au/realfooty/news/afl/claws-out-for-cats-coach/2006/08/29/1156816900550.html
take note of the way she words things, or what she leaves out, to give her article a certain slant or tone or whatever, and what the few people who are actually quoted have to say in comparison to the rest of her article.

Just have to get that 'big' story no matter what. If they're wrong though, oh well, it doesn't matter - who remembers the wrong articles anyway??

Carey is an idiot.

He says nobody from the 96 premiership side talks to Dean anymore.

Laidley replies; two of them are coachs with me, I coached 6, and am still coaching two of them.

I think Carey summed it up beautifully " I haven't watched much of the Kangas..."

You sure haven't and it shows. STFU.

I'm sick to death of people bagging Caroline's appearance. What the hell does that have to do with anything. Cheap shots.

I thought that was the most entertaining hour of footy TV in a long time. Whether they can keep it going like that I'm less certain

Hope they can

Compare that to the B grade on the Couch, where Sheahan is everyone's mate and too worried about offending people to have a crack, and all Walls does to prepare for a show is look in the mirror and practice "he's let himself and his team mates down" 5 times

Hope Footy Classified continue like that and Caro continues to have some brave and strong opinions

It's the truth isn't it?

Its not the truth at all and here is why

If Carlton didnt cheat the salary cap they would have gotten picks 1 and 2 and selected Wells

Just because we got the second pick didnt mean that that we had to pick Wells.

It was Laidley that picked Wells not Wayne Carey. How can a bloke claim credit for someone elses work when he stuffed up and how can he use Wells selection as a good reason to sleep with a teammates wife?

Its not the truth at all and here is why

If Carlton didnt cheat the salary cap they would have gotten picks 1 and 2 and selected Wells

Just because we got the second pick didnt mean that that we had to pick Wells.

It was Laidley that picked Wells not Wayne Carey. How can a bloke claim credit for someone elses work when he stuffed up and how can he use Wells selection as a good reason to sleep with a teammates wife?

The pick that got you Wells was gotten in a trade involving Carey.

Those are the facts. Deal.

It's the truth isn't it?

Yeah, but he was using it as further evidence of what he has done for the club!

No he was using it as evidence that his loss didn't rip the heart out of the club. He was arguing that ultimately it actually set up the future.

Same thing.

Ridiculous statement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Laidley vs Carey tonight on Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Back