Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm defs not a baseball fan. Boring as bat shit.
I went to a game in Texas once and it included,kiss cam,musical blowup lounge chairs(around the bases-kids did run:drunk:) ,belly flopper competitions (they actually had a pool behind second base outfield...and the whole proceedings was a one all drawo_O
Now I ask you, why the need for all this entertainment?
I rest my case.
It goes for ages but the beers don't stop flowing! But I actually haven't been to the MLB, only one I haven't attended but I assume it's like their version of the cricket in a way, older crowd mixed with young piss heads looking to kill 6 hours drinking and eating shit food!

Thanks Doctor Gero I say it will be the last time every time I do USA but this time has really knocked me for 6. House sitting in Decatur for 2 more nights before the real fun begins...Have just watched 4 eps of Season 5 House Of Cards as body clock resets.
I really need to catch up on my HoC viewing. Fell very far behind.

I will ******* end you.
giphy.gif

He found it funny when they beat us last week. Let's a fullback kick 5. Funny stuff :D

Mate your lot barely got over the line against a fyfeless Freo;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TMac was immense!

Hope we meet in September. Pre game drinks with BF people is great before a final. Was at your last final as well. Didn't end well for White.

Hope we meet in September. Pre game drinks with BF people is great before a final. Was at your last final as well. Didn't end well for White.
If only Freo could have kicked one more goal... We would have been 4th :p

If only Freo could have kicked one more goal... We would have been 4th :p

Wow. So hurtful, and after I was hoping you'd make September. You think you know someone. Words hurt Jim.

Wow. So hurtful, and after I was hoping you'd make September. You think you know someone. Words hurt Jim.
I was also hoping collingwood beat Port on the weekend too... but it wasn't to be.

It's a shame Matera92 is a weak as piss captain. Had he followed through on his hollow threat I'd be a B2B premiership player right now. :'(

Its a shame Gero is a weak as piss stats guy. Had he followed through on his task to do our stats we could all see how we went this season. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back