Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S37 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 Congrats Millky95 B&F Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains Award.png

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to present the Captain's Award. This season, the honour goes to MWPP, our club’s very own jill of all trades!

MWPP has tackled everything from match reviews to milestone posts to All-SFA nominations with ease. It's like having a Swiss Army knife that can write, edit, and even brew a perfect cup of coffee. Need a match review done at the last minute? MWPP has it covered. Milestone post needed? Done before you can say "Qooty."

But it doesn't stop there. When MWPP isn't saving the club with her multitasking wizardry, she's literally saving lives as a doctor. Just imagine, she might be stitching up a patient with one hand while typing out a match review with the other.

And let's not forget her love for all things Harry Potter. We suspect she might actually have a Time-Turner hidden somewhere, allowing her to be in multiple places at once and manage all her tasks. Maybe she casts a "Wingardium Leviosa" spell to keep our spirits high and our posts flying.

MWPP, your dedication, hard work, and magical touch are valued by not just me but by everyone at the club. You're our very own Hermione Granger, capable of achieving the impossible and making it look easy.

Let's give a big round of applause to MWPP, the well deserved winner of the Captain's Award! Congratulations, and thank you for being our miracle worker and a true inspiration. We don’t know what we’d do without you!

Dr Hermione MWPP.png

View attachment 2051748

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to present the Captain's Award. This season, the honour goes to MWPP, our club’s very own jill of all trades!

MWPP has tackled everything from match reviews to milestone posts to All-SFA nominations with ease. It's like having a Swiss Army knife that can write, edit, and even brew a perfect cup of coffee. Need a match review done at the last minute? MWPP has it covered. Milestone post needed? Done before you can say "Qooty."

But it doesn't stop there. When MWPP isn't saving the club with her multitasking wizardry, she's literally saving lives as a doctor. Just imagine, she might be stitching up a patient with one hand while typing out a match review with the other.

And let's not forget her love for all things Harry Potter. We suspect she might actually have a Time-Turner hidden somewhere, allowing her to be in multiple places at once and manage all her tasks. Maybe she casts a "Wingardium Leviosa" spell to keep our spirits high and our posts flying.

MWPP, your dedication, hard work, and magical touch are valued by not just me but by everyone at the club. You're our very own Hermione Granger, capable of achieving the impossible and making it look easy.

Let's give a big round of applause to MWPP, the well deserved winner of the Captain's Award! Congratulations, and thank you for being our miracle worker and a true inspiration. We don’t know what we’d do without you!

View attachment 2051749

The real magic is that hair!

Best Club Player.png

Next up, we present the award for the Best Club Player, which was voted on by the players at the club. This award is proudly sponsored by Nord VPN. If you ever need to get around an IP block, or, say, vote multiple times in an online poll, Nord VPN has you covered.

Now, I have to admit, the voting this year was... interesting. It seems we had an overwhelming number of votes from various exotic locations. Who knew we had such a global fanbase?

And the winner of the Best Club Player award is none other than our very own Matera92! Let's give him a big round of applause. Rumour has it, he received votes from every continent, including Antarctica. Coincidence? Maybe. Or maybe Matera92 has been brushing up on his tech skills in his spare time.

In all seriousness, Matera, you've had an outstanding season and truly deserve this recognition. Congratulations!

1721306151183.png

Nord Vpn Ad.png

Thanks tony for the kind words /award and also for using your flattering camera angle skills on me. That was true magic.

As an aside I’m so tempted to change it to my display picture as soon as SoO is over

View attachment 2051760

Next up, we present the award for the Best Club Player, which was voted on by the players at the club. This award is proudly sponsored by Nord VPN. If you ever need to get around an IP block, or, say, vote multiple times in an online poll, Nord VPN has you covered.

Now, I have to admit, the voting this year was... interesting. It seems we had an overwhelming number of votes from various exotic locations. Who knew we had such a global fanbase?

And the winner of the Best Club Player award is none other than our very own Matera92! Let's give him a big round of applause. Rumour has it, he received votes from every continent, including Antarctica. Coincidence? Maybe. Or maybe Matera92 has been brushing up on his tech skills in his spare time.

In all seriousness, Matera, you've had an outstanding season and truly deserve this recognition. Congratulations!

View attachment 2051758

View attachment 2051761

Thank you tony
Technology is an amazing thing.
Not that I would know anything about that.

Thanks tony for the kind words /award and also for using your flattering camera angle skills on me. That was true magic.

As an aside I’m so tempted to change it to my display picture as soon as SoO is over
You and all the winners tonight have deserved your awards, I just wish we had more awards to hand out to everyone, as we have many deserving people missing out unfortunately.

There it is. Was wondering when it would come, late in the night right as the cleaning crew were waiting in the lobby. But we got there. The undeserved rigged award.

Shameless charlatan.

Thank you tony
Technology is an amazing thing.
Not that I would know anything about that.
I've seen you try to turn on the club PC.

ca431bf5-b0f0-4b9e-869d-9900a15ec553_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elimination Final Review

After scrapping into finals due to other teams' teamsheet infractions we knock off the 5th place Wonders

21 EF.png

And there it is again. More rigging.

Just accept your new standing as last picked Matera92 We both know I am better than you, rigging late round votes to get yourself ahead is just sad.

Mateflon Medal.png

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the highlight of the night: the presentation of the Mateflon Medal for the Best and Fairest Player. And the winner, once again, is... drumroll please... Millky95!

Now, I have to admit, I've run out of new things to say because Millky keeps winning. This is his third Mateflon Medal in four seasons, and his second in a row. His three wins now put him on par with Cap, making them the most decorated players in Bears history. At this rate, I might as well just recycle last season's speech.

On the field, Millky95 was an absolute machine. He racked up exactly 400 possessions; 200 handballs and 200 kicks. He also kicked 21 goals and was his usual charming self with the umpires, receiving 47 free kicks and laying down 94 tackles. If there were an award for the most well rounded player, he’d win that too.

But let’s not forget his off-field performance. Millky spammed his way to victory with a whopping 888 posts this season. And they must have been of pretty good quality, because he not only got the most Qooty votes but also the most posting votes tonight. Clearly, he's as prolific with his keyboard as he is with the ball.

So, here's to Millky95, our Best and Fairest. Keep up the great work, and maybe next season I'll finally have something new to say. Congratulations, Millky our 3 time Mateflon Medal Winner.

Happy Cooking!

millky cooking.png

Congratulations Millky95 , the perfect reward for a wonderful season on and offield

Time to change your name to MiLLLky95
-one l for each Mateflon

I’m sure this won’t be your last either

Thank you tony , for not just the mountain of work that went behind tonight’s award, but for your enthusiasm, passion , diligence and leadership all season. You’re the heart and soul of our club.

I hope someday you can follow past greats and award yourself your own Mateflon

And there it is again. More rigging.

Just accept your new standing as last picked Matera92 We both know I am better than you, rigging late round votes to get yourself ahead is just sad.

Don’t be mad I’m seven times the clubman you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S37 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 Congrats Millky95 B&F Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back