Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

On a personal note, I can't thank Dingster enough for the help he's been as co captain. He and I took over the Bears in a pretty crappy spot and his recruitment and support has really helped turn this club around. He's a an absolute legend of this club, capping off his tenure with a BnF deservedly.

He'll be sorely missed but he's given absolutely everything to the Bears and leaves having done everything possible to see us in the strong position that we are.

Absolute champ and will be missed! :thumbsu:

On a personal note, I can't thank Dingster enough for the help he's been as co captain. He and I took over the Bears in a pretty crappy spot and his recruitment and support has really helped turn this club around. He's a an absolute legend of this club, capping off his tenure with a BnF deservedly.

He'll be sorely missed but he's given absolutely everything to the Bears and leaves having done everything possible to see us in the strong position that we are.

Absolute champ and will be missed! :thumbsu:
Classy.
I promise to look after him.

Classy.
I promise to look after him.

What'd I say would happen if you crossed the state line!

*Grabs bat*

I hope you've enjoyed the use of your legs! :mad:

What'd I say would happen if you crossed the state line!

*Grabs bat*

I hope you've enjoyed the use of your legs! :mad:
You wouldn't hit a man with prosthetic legs.

You wouldn't hit a man with prosthetic legs.

If I take your prosthetic leg from you and beat you with it, it doesn't count.

Melter began sending cryptic messages about his next club, with this handball peaking the interests of Swamprats management.

2 : 4.03 {lHFF} - Melter takes off.
2 : 4.07 {rHFF} - An underground handpass to avishka5.

My light-hearted BnF write-up is heartwrenching now.

AngryRanga

giphy.gif

Bite me :D

S23 1 of 2.jpg S23 2 of 2.jpg S23 final posts.jpg

AngryRanga

dier-poch-hug.png
:rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given Greater Gattsby didn't register a single vote in the B&F, does that mean the #35 is wide open?

Given Greater Gattsby didn't register a single vote in the B&F, does that mean the #35 is wide open?

Yep I'll make the adjustments when I do the new team thread!

Season 23 Best and Fairest Leader Board Final

Dingster – 26

Matera92 - 25

Doctor Gero – 23

tim_saints – 21

SpaceClef – 17

kane249 - 13

JoshWoodenSpoon - 13

avishka5 – 13

Noidenous – 13

KO_KO - 13

RookiePick - 12

Jack Bradley - 10

AngryRanga – 8

Melter – 8

Jay –Z - 6

reggie - 5

GeeDub - 4

matt_bas – 4

OFFtheBALL - 1

Jezmiester40 - 1

Congratulations Dingster on winning the Season 23 Las Vegas Bears Best and Fairest. A ripping finish to a tight contest, and a most deserved winner. I think we can all acknowledge the fine work, both on and off the QOOTY field he's done not just this season, but since coming on board at the Bears.

Well done you stud.

View attachment 390823
Ahhh my proteges following in my footsteps! Wonderful to see. Much better than last years B&F too!

Good work on awarding yourself the B&F Ding... nice work in coming in 2nd Matera92. ;)

Ahhh my proteges following in my footsteps! Wonderful to see. Much better than last years B&F too!

Good work on awarding yourself the B&F Ding... nice work in coming in 2nd Matera92. ;)

I tried to squeeze you in but unfortunately you didn't quite play enough games for us to qualify.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back