Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

New team thread will be up by the end of the week. (I hope :D )
New team threads? Nobody told me about that. I hope these threads are OK.

0W2y4Pt.jpg

I will ******* cut you for sullying the great man's name, Dingster is a club champion and a sexually attractive man.

Unlike some of the other club captains he didn't rig the voting to win his B&F also

Unlike some of the other club captains he didn't rig the voting to win his B&F also
Those must have been a joint effort. Because brahj also assisted/included votes for both.

Don't be so salty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't back down captain. Don't let the Dragons be the last team to post a Season 24 Team thread, hold tight :p

To be fair I just felt like posting something but I couldn't find something that wasn't another teams club thread or a "We recruited awesome and you recruited shitty. You're wrong because we recruited awesome and you recruited shitty" filled thread.
By the way did we recruit awesomely?

Don't back down captain. Don't let the Dragons be the last team to post a Season 24 Team thread, hold tight :p

To be fair I just felt like posting something but I couldn't find something that wasn't another teams club thread or a "We recruited awesome and you recruited shitty. You're wrong because we recruited awesome and you recruited shitty" filled thread.
By the way did we recruit awesomely?

Lol sorry work + personal stuff has given me next to no time this week. Tonight or Tomorrow I promise!

We recruited awesome, everyone else recruited shitty. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 23 Official Team Thread: Congratulations Dingster S23 Best & Fairest Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back