Player Watch Lcoemwe to Port Adelaide Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

Off to Saints its being reported. With Sweet establishing himself as an effective no.1 and Dante needing games as a backup, having a 500-600k ruckman on the books as your third choice doesnt make sense. Doubt we'll get much for him, just a trade that didnt work out unfortunately.

There’s zero reason to trade him for peanuts.

We don’t need list spots, we’re cutting lots of other deadwood. We don’t need him off the cap, we’re not pushed plus we would be losing one of our highest paid players in Houston.

Sure trade him if we get a good enough offer, I just don’t see any value in trading him for a 3rd rounder , that will likely be pick 68 by the time the pick rolls around and having to replace him which is going to cost us for to acquire anyway probably for a far inferior player.

As far as I see it if lord and esava are our only 2 kpf options after Mitch next season we can’t let him go, he’s probably every chance to offer at least what esava has anyway.

What did we pay for him anyway - trade wise?

2 2nd rounders and a pick downgraded by a couple of spots.

First round pick, for him and Esava.

Yes we traded our 2024 1st to acquire most of the picks used in those trades.

The modern day footballer in a nutshell.

One year into a long-term deal, encounters slight adversity in the first year, rather than pushing through and fighting for a spot it’s toys out the cot and wants to go home.

It was trouble as soon as the missus opened her mouth about living in Adelaide just after he signed, if you were going to uproot your life and move interstate wouldn’t you do your due diligence on the city and it’s lifestyle beforehand? Thick as mince, honestly.

Let’s call it what it is, she didn’t like it here and he wants to move back to Melbourne to be a handbag for her. Christ 😵‍💫.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One year into a long-term deal, encounters slight adversity in the first year, rather than pushing through and fighting for a spot it’s toys out the cot and wants to go home.

It was trouble as soon as the missus opened her mouth about living in Adelaide just after he signed, if you were going to uproot your life and move interstate wouldn’t you do your due diligence on the city and it’s lifestyle beforehand? Thick as mince, honestly.

Let’s call it what it is, she didn’t like it here and he wants to move back to Melbourne to be a handbag for her. Christ 😵‍💫.
Yeah, Ckofffu Ivan Soldo.

Only joking big fella, you're alright.

The Dubai thing did make me laugh at the time but that's her business. Does Ivan even care? Good looking guy not short of options.

I’m not a relationship psychologist by any means, and do agree she was a bit a FansOnly poser’s you see getting around lately.
They would have been close though.
Call it Love sick or a broken heart It’s a tough thing to get over for a fella, even for a big tough guy like Ivan.

If we trade him, hopefully we get fairly compensated.

Soldo! To the highesto biddero

sorry i've had that in my head ever since we got him
I'd been writing 'Daniel McGo' headlines in my head waiting for him to ask for a trade from the moment that bloke got drafted.

Bang on, great post

Thought she was a moron from the second I saw her and evidently so is he.

Catch ya!

EWREALFL Ivan Soldo.

Sadly it looks like he expected to just walk into a first ruck spot and didn’t expect serious competition from a young guy starved of opportunity and another young guy just starting out.
In a perfect world you’d probably like him to stay and fight for a spot but in reality his injuries and personal relationships probably make this unlikely.
Can’t imagine we’ll get much for him but it opens up another spot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lcoemwe to Port Adelaide Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back