Le Cras Finally All Australian (well in the squad at least)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Le Cras Finally All Australian

Will still get jipped.

THE AFL wishes to advise the All Australian selection panel met today for their final meeting of the 2010 Toyota AFL Premiership Season, to confirm the 40-man squad that is in contention for selection for the 2010 Four’N Twenty AFL All Australian Team.

and Barry Hall????

WTF.
He finished second in the coleman so could probably deserve a selection.

I thought Pav was a strange inclusion. He is about 7th on the goal kickers list and wouldnt be in the top level of midfielders. His second half of the year wasnt that flash. Dont know where they would put him in the team.

Dustin Fletcher. Yeah well who knows what hes doing there. Surprised they didnt pick Scarlett.

Dustin Fletcher is the reason LeCras was able to kick 12.......

Therefore, LeCras is in the squad due to Fletcher

LeCras kicked most of his goals on Heath Hocking if I remember correctly. Fletcher deserves to be in the squad, but he wont make the final team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Pav was a strange inclusion. He is about 7th on the goal kickers list and wouldnt be in the top level of midfielders. His second half of the year wasnt that flash. Dont know where they would put him in the team.

Wow. Seriously??

At one stage of this year he was leading both the Coleman and in all likelihood the Brownlow at the same time.

He faded in the 2nd half of the year, due to injury, but Jesus the guy's a friggin superstar. If he played for a Victorian team they'd talk about him in the same breath as Ablett, Judd and Franklin.

Wow. Seriously??

At one stage of this year he was leading both the Coleman and in all likelihood the Brownlow at the same time.

He faded in the 2nd half of the year, due to injury, but Jesus the guy's a friggin superstar. If he played for a Victorian team they'd talk about him in the same breath as Ablett, Judd and Franklin.
Pav is a superstar no doubt. But if you looked over the whole year where would you put him? Reiwoldt,Hall etc were better as the KPFs. He played a bit in the midfield but there are better options. Possibly on a HFF or interchange if he were to make it. They usually try and include as many midfielders as possible.

Pav is a superstar no doubt. But if you looked over the whole year where would you put him? Reiwoldt,Hall etc were better as the KPFs. He played a bit in the midfield but there are better options. Possibly on a HFF or interchange if he were to make it. They usually try and include as many midfielders as possible.

That's all fair enough, but you indicated he was a strange inclusion in the squad. Regardless of final positioning within the actual 22.. you include the best 40 players from the year in the initial squad. And Pav is easily in that.

And actually in my team I'd have him CHF. I think it's between him and Buddy for that spot, with Riewoldt and Hall vying for FF. Failing that, interchange is probably likely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Cras Finally All Australian (well in the squad at least)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back