Competition Leadership Vacuum at the Baghdad Bombers .....who will step up and fill the void ?

Who should be the next Caliph at the Bombers

• Sun Ra

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Sun Ra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun Ra

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Sun Ra

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (actually this is Sun Ra too)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How many leadership crises have the Bombers had over the last few seasons?

Wayneo spat the dummy.
VeinGlorious stood down mid-season.
The "break glass in case of emergency" sticker's been plastered to KohPhi more times than I can remember.
Tony and Coach got perma'd.
Pugsley's out
The Jesus, Robertio and Ligma jumped ship to the OOBs.
The majority of the fabled 12-pronged leadership group of old are either retired or perma'd.

Perhaps it's time for Kennedy Parker and the committee to take over the running of the club until it can stand in it's own legs again.
Bombers creating a good solution to our 13 teams debacle

I must say I am saddened that there have been 15 peeps post in this thread but only 4 have voted.
I'm not counting the other lurkers who are also welcome to engage with democracy here. SFA should
introduce compulsory voting in threads such as these. Its time has arrived.
Captain Phillips GIF

The committee will fold before this great club.

A very compelling case for the committee to take over the running of the Bombers. Absolute shambles of a club.

shambles of a Club and dogs breakfast of a Committee… Snap!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey another thread heralding the end of the Baghdad Bombers.

Still no compelling case that it is either going to happen or is happening. Sigh, if only we could make all your wishes come true ... nah, **** you all!

I must say I am saddened that there have been 15 peeps post in this thread but only 4 have voted.
I'm not counting the other lurkers who are also welcome to engage with democracy here. SFA should
introduce compulsory voting in threads such as these. Its time has arrived.
I just don’t want to offend the other candidates! I’m nice like that!

Isnt VeinGlorious a co-captain at the Bombers ? Surely you dont need another captain unless you are saying he is not up to the job ?

VeinGlorious is an incompetent, reprehensible buffoon..

He is the perfect fit to be a Bomber Captain and continues the tradition of incompetent buffoon Bomber Captains that started way back with Shermy

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Leadership Vacuum at the Baghdad Bombers .....who will step up and fill the void ?

Back