Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Kilroy for directing me to the right thread.

What’s up Gumbies?
After yesterday, what a beautiful day to wake up to, as we start our journey back to the top of the ladder where we belong.

:stkilda: Oops! How did that badge sneak in here?

After yesterday, what a beautiful day to wake up to, as we start our journey back to the top of the ladder where we belong.

:stkilda: Oops! How did that badge sneak in here?
You do realise you played a team that can’t even beat an egg after mid-July, yeah?

49783ddb24a449a80b9665b16f2f63d4.gif

Where da Pugsley at?

I wanna race him down to the store and get me some Gumbies to chew on.

i just hope these bombers perform better than the bombers on saturday...

3f040e1d7473255adc1788822d94ac99.jpg

I don’t know who you’re talking about, but I was in great form yesterday. Just ask my teammates.

49783ddb24a449a80b9665b16f2f63d4.gif
OIP.JBeQaOJQ4AfoyDQt2zznwQHaFj

Where da Pugsley at?

I wanna race him down to the store and get me some Gumbies to chew on.
Make of this what you will, not sure whether this is Pugsley relaxing or whether he's into some BDSM thing...

Think you're a good chance of winning any race though.

Make of this what you will, not sure whether this is Pugsley relaxing or whether he's into some BDSM thing...

Think you're a good chance of winning any race though.

0d94f2afd615e401bfb0797c7dfb6d08.jpg

BDSM you say?

Having Christmas in July today, given we had a nightmare of sickness in December last year.

Hope I get to the game on time, might be a bit full from lunch. Got roast lamb, pork and chicken in the oven along with roast potatoes, pumpkin and onions, with carrots, peas, corn, broccoli and cauliflower. A bit of gravy to tie it altogether and happy days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going for gold in the Equestrian

View attachment 2061393

They had originally asked Gumby to be part of the opening ceremony & show off his skateboarding skills on the half pipe out on the Seine, but with the rain they thought there was too much of an electrocution risk

gumby GIF

Having Christmas in July today, given we had a nightmare of sickness in December last year.

Hope I get to the game on time, might be a bit full from lunch. Got roast lamb, pork and chicken in the oven along with roast potatoes, pumpkin and onions, with carrots, peas, corn, broccoli and cauliflower. A bit of gravy to tie it altogether and happy days.
Turned out ok

IMG_7991.jpeg

Now please be quiet for a couple of minutes, I have a food coma to sleep off.

bit light on the spuds
The rest are put on the table for people to help themselves after they make room on their plate.

Rarely any leftovers. The crackling was a hit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back