Least Effective disposal in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

cypher said:
Have Teague and Livingston retired? :rolleyes:

Poor effort Rick, because I haven't seen Livo and Teague snap a 50 metre goal on the run from near the boundary line. :)

Walker's is consistently bad, alought I admit the fact he was taken ahead of Brock McLean is probably the reason he cops so much crap.

He's the Aaron Fiora of the 2003 draft at this stage, except Fiora has the occasional good game.

section8 said:
The Chad or Rojo.

Mainwaring was worse. Different game now though.

Drew Banfield would give the lads above a run for their money, ongoing joke between me and some friends how many times Banners will kick out on the full every week.

well...... I don't watch enough of the other teams to make a decision on "worst in the league" but from the games I watch alot of: dockers and west coast, it definitely has to be Byron Schammer. I'm a west coast fan (dockers when they aren't playing) and even I cringe and kick the tv in frustration every time he gets the ball. I've lost count of the amount of clangers and poor decisions that he makes every game.

Maybe he should just use his brillant speed and run to the nearest docker's player while doing a sandilands(before he learnt how to kick) and pass it off.

Embers said:
Couldnt agree more. Marc McGough Murphy just cant dispose of the ball, he gets him ill give him credit for that, someone just has to teach him how to use it rather then closing his eyes and throwing it down on the boot in hope

You just get dumber with every post you make.

Marc Murphy has great foot skills. He is one of only a handful of Carlton players that can actually kick the ball to Fevola properly.

Have you seen his left foot goals this year? The left foot goals against Richmond and Eseendon on the run from 40m out are great goals.

His hand skills are great, too.

fishmonger said:
Technically not a senior player anymore (probably why), but Shannon Motlop for mine ... does the flashy stuff to get and keep the ball, but put it on the boot or hands and he turns it over every single time. :rolleyes:
Well, correct me if im wrong, he's only had 1 game this year and it was vs Carlton and yes...it was terrible but he's normally okay.

cypher said:
Are Licuria and Tarrant good kicks? :)
Licuria was terrible but in true Licuria fashion he has worked his backside off and made significant improvement. He is still not great by any stretch but he is acceptable. Tarrant is an interesting one. His field kicking is good. His set shot are either on or off. That’s all upstairs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hay, Walker, Schammer (I used to think he was a good kick but he does crappy little short kicks all the time, would be easier just to kick it long to Pavlich), Ling, Tenace, Godfrey and Brad Miller are just a few.

The correct answer is Paul Chambers, but I know that's cheating, because the response is, 'How could you ever know?' (Answer: by watching the warm-ups very closely.)

Actually, so many ruckmen stink that the fairer question is, 'Who is the least effective non-ruck disposal in the league?'

Remove this Banner Ad

Least Effective disposal in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back