Leigh Brown - be fair!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is still a rubbish player, and is not the answer! So glad that Wood has played a good game, so now we can persist with him, and f#%k Brown off, I know Brown played Forward this week, but you would think once Cloke returns Brown will go back to the two's and perform sh!t in the 2s.....

I heard Malthouse is a big fan of this song. Must have it stuck in his head.

[youtube]5jBZ4tkDG4A[/youtube]

Big bad big boy big bad Leroy Brown
I'm gonna get that cutie pie
Bring back bring back bring back that Leroy Brown Yeah!
Big bad caused a mighty fine sensation Yeah Yeah!
Gone and got himself elected President
We want Leroy for President!

Damn straight!

i can already see it...he gets dropped and the masses march on the lexus center singing " Bring back, bring back, bring back that Leroy Brown Yeah!"

Was in the team to give another tall option and help out Fraser, but with Wood hopefully stepping up from now on and Cloke coming back in the team, you would think he would have to make way.

I want to see L Brown and Bryan in the forward line.

For the lulz.
i like chris bryan but still it would be like watching everything happen in slow motion

Why do some think that Dawes and Bryan are not up to it?? Then in the next sentence they say Brown is alright, this is just crazy. When has Bryan or Dawes been given the opportunity to show how they would go?? Last year??? I reckon going on last year, a five game bloke from Bryan and Dawes, and even Reid, was more than what Leigh Brown is giving us. Bryan got 16 ruck taps in the first game, and I would of thought they would play Wood or Bryan helping Fraser. Would of been great, but instead, Bryan and Wood have been overlooked at selection. The one game Wood gets a chance, he shows us what we would of been getting from him, had we selected him earlier. And as a reward, Fraser wouldn't be as stuffed as he is this early in the season. It was a poor reflection on Malty's coaching ability at selection, to know what we need in the side, and Leigh Brown is something we don't. Not every week anyway!!

I would believe that Wood, Bryan and Fraser in the one side would be VERY handy at the moment, Wood in tandem with Fraser, with Bryan in a forward pocket, especially with Cloke and Rocca out. Bryan would kick your two three goals possibly, like Brown, but better. When that went a bit stale, you'd put Fraser down forward, while Bryan and Wood took the ruck. Not to be, because MM is a tool. When Wood or Bryan show poor form, out one goes, and in comes Dawes, rotating through for a couple, while he is fresh, then when he puts a few stinkers in, Rocca comes in. Why we don't rotate better through the VFL is beyond me. Seems like the smartest way of keeping your players up to me, rather than grind a Fraser into the ground for example. DUMB DUMBS down at Lexus.

Q. Which two players were the only players not to committ critical errors on Saturday night according to Champion Data??

A. Toovey and L.Brown.

Yeah i know, i was surprised too...
This is why MM loves them, but i'm still not in favour of his decision...

thought leigh brown was good for us tonight. competed well - particularly in the first half and brought the ball to ground. he was also good at ground level. granted the opposition aint much but he has copped a lot of bagging on this forum and its probably fair a few of you acknowledge he went ok tonight. he did as much as could be expected of him in filling in at chf.

It was easily the best game he has played for us. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't group Toovey in with Leigh.

No, I reckon Toovey may just have something. He is a little like Ben Johnson was after he got all the flack for being a dud. That one tackle in the goalsquare revved him up for better. Toovey is like that, but we need to keep an eye on his effectiveness, and if it drops below a certain level, he should be rotated through the VFL. I have him ahead of Stanley and Cook now, which is a credit to him. Needs to keep working.

Brown has been through three sides, and his output has been below average in all three sides, but MM knows better, he is smart, he is clever, he can make Brown into a champion. Watch him go, go Malty go, you are da man. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Leigh Brown - be fair!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back