Let's all laugh at James Sellar

Remove this Banner Ad

quote=maxmustard;22892450]Hey crows, do you need a hand? Here let us get that for you

Thanks..... but we're fine ...they got Chaplin.;)

C'Moooonnnnnnnnn;)

And you've got Bock..... oh wait, well you have Davis..... you don't? At least you have...... hmmmmm exactly who do you have?

Talia Thompson McKernan ...we have an excellent ...that is EXCELLENT record of developing CHB's ...:thumbsu: In fact , we recruit forwards and turn them into backmen.....we are THAT good at it !

And then you have Chaplin.....:D Caaaaarrrrrr ...mon

Talia Thompson McKernan ...we have an excellent ...that is EXCELLENT record of developing CHB's ...:thumbsu: In fact , we recruit forwards and turn them into backmen.....we are THAT good at it !

And then you have Chaplin.....:D Caaaaarrrrrr ...mon

The guys with 9, 11, and 17 games under their belt? Sounds like a solid back line when you throw in this ever reliable player...

ruttenhold.jpg

We'll be fine ...thanks for your concern....:thumbsu: Johncock too...Andy Otten ...nup, all good on the backline front. Sanderson will sort them out !

I'm sure they can all , when in doubt , just run around yelling Carm OOOOnnnnnnn:D

"It's raining ..don't overuse the ball OK" "M'on"

Rocket science right there!

afc9798 said:
Should remind you that Talia was rated fractionally behind your joint best and fairest winning CHB from this season.

By who? Crow flogs?

The only thing rising about Talia is his loopy kicks which hand goals on a silver platter to the opposition.

By who? Crow flogs?

The only thing rising about Talia is his loopy kicks which hand goals on a silver platter to the opposition.

Champion Data, the very same source that your departed colleague used to quote religiously. The same source that rates Rory Sloane well above your other B&F winner from this year.

So you'll never use stats from here on in....:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither is spud Lobbe but you still have him on your list.

You only need to watch Chaplin and Carlile once to work out they're spuds.....

What a complete spud. Big loud voice, no skill and no idea equals Port leadership candidate. Goddard didn't even lower himself to look at Chaplin.

Wow, who'd a thunkdit, crowbots drifting off-topic

Do you sheep have attention span issues?

Let's hope Sellar can do a Anthony Ingerson, escape West Lakes & flourish at the Dees.

Champion Data, the very same source that your departed colleague used to quote religiously. The same source that rates Rory Sloane well above your other B&F winner from this year.

So you'll never use stats from here on in....:D

I think anyone who uses stats to compare two players who are predominantly defenders clearly has NFI what they're on about.

I think anyone who uses stats to compare two players who are predominantly defenders clearly has NFI what they're on about.
I can understand your reluctance to use any of YOUR defenders stats....;)

leak leak leak .........

So you shouldn't use stats to compare players who play the same roles?

I think the NFI tag would then belong to you. Should I compare a midfielder and a defender or a ruck man and a forward? Which would be fair so that your B&F would feel better about himself? I wouldn't want offend Pure 12...:D

So you shouldn't use stats to compare players who play the same roles?

Considering the main role of a defender is to stop the opposition getting stats, not to build their own, then no, you shouldn't use it to compare defenders. I'm sure you know this already and are just being deliberately annoying, but I'll say it anyway.

Although, if you really want to use stats to compare key defenders, they'll tell you that Trengove is better than Ben Rutten and that Troy Chaplin is a lot better than Ben Rutten, so feel free to do so :thumbsu:

Considering the main role of a defender is to stop the opposition getting stats, not to build their own, then no, you shouldn't use it to compare defenders. I'm sure you know this already and are just being deliberately annoying, but I'll say it anyway.

Although, if you really want to use stats to compare key defenders, they'll tell you that Trengove is better than Ben Rutten and that Troy Chaplin is a lot better than Ben Rutten, so feel free to do so :thumbsu:

Ha...only coz the bloody ball spends 90% of the time in your defence !:D

Let's do a goals against stat shall we!

subaru said:
Ha...only coz the bloody ball spends 90% of the time in your defence !

So you're saying that stats are an unreliable way to compare two key defenders then? Good, glad we've got that settled.

Anyway, thread is getting off topic. Lol@melbourne :eek:

So you're saying that stats are an unreliable way to compare two key defenders then? Good, glad we've got that settled.

Anyway, thread is getting off topic. Lol@melbourne :eek:

No I'm saying that's why stats are crap.
We've been through this when you were wanking on about Davis and how he was going to be the saviour in your defence ..... :rolleyes:

Leak....leak....leak..... second in the league (that better) - only ten golas behind the Suns. Jeez...thank God for the Suns eh!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's all laugh at James Sellar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back