Let's all laugh at Matthew Lobbe

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is the tag team of Sekaj and subaru ?

Gone into hiding like all the other Crows flogs! :rolleyes:

It's a laugh if you listen to them - they aren't in hiding.

It's just an amazing coincidence all these Crow flogs disappeared when Port came good. Posters like Geoffa32 aren't front runners, the bay just got boring when Adelaide got caught cheating, started losing and Port was on the up. What are the odds!

One million jokes about bay covers and 119 never got old but miraculously the quality of posting on the bay really deteriorated at the same time Adelaide started losing.

A few losses for Port and the Crows looking on the up and they'll be back. It might be a while though.

Not sure where you've been looking Ron but I've seen a heap of crows fans posting on the Bay since the Geelong win.

Kudos to you and some of the others that are still here - as it's all a bit of tongue in cheek bs I never had a problem showing up here either, but I do find it funny that some of the old Crow stalwarts have disappeared.

I also gave D_One shit when he ran away from the bay and returned under an alias so it's not just a crows thing.

I'm glad this thread got bumped actually.

Lobbe is just an all out spud with nothing going for him. First round draft pick that can't even get a regular game in a shit side.

Josh Jenkins is already well ahead of spud Lobbe. :thumbsu:

Surely this must embarrass all Bigfooty crowbots?

Bumpity bump

Can the OP change the thread title to " Let's all laugh at Sekaj " :thumbsu:
Great bump, absolutely dominated our rucks on the weekend. Never write of a ruckman under the age of 23 or you have great chance of looking like a flog.

Kudos to you and some of the others that are still here -

Jokers like Drakescoffeecake Vikingblood GoCROWS! are not here to positively follow the crowbots

They are here to post crap about Port, to get a rise from us & then they carry on with drivel hoping to eventually count coup because of a Port supporter slip up.

It's a laugh if you listen to them - they aren't in hiding.

It's just an amazing coincidence all these Crow flogs disappeared when Port came good. Posters like Geoffa32 aren't front runners, the bay just got boring when Adelaide got caught cheating, started losing and Port was on the up. What are the odds!

One million jokes about bay covers and 119 never got old but miraculously the quality of posting on the bay really deteriorated at the same time Adelaide started losing.

A few losses for Port and the Crows looking on the up and they'll be back. It might be a while though.

What is there to post about here on the Bay. You guys are going great guns at the moment. Everything we trolled you guys about has changed bar Johnny Butcher (junking it on the weekend I see) there is bugger all left to troll about here on the bay. It got boring seeing you guys bump posts made back when you were a rabble as your only contribution here. Not much point in retorting to that at all. What is there left to post, we all know Butcher is a spud and will either be delisted, or given a last chance one year contract at years end. The kind McKernan got for this year.

Also have been posting a lot less on Bigfooty as a whole lateley. Reddit.com has taken over, followed Kaysee's lead. That place is great.

I actually enjoyed your win against the Cats, seeing Stevie J sook all night was priceless.

For me it is kind of a mark of respect that I don't feel the need to rubbish your club anymore.

What is there to post about here on the Bay. You guys are going great guns at the moment. Everything we trolled you guys about has changed bar Johnny Butcher (junking it on the weekend I see) there is bugger all left to troll about here on the bay. It got boring seeing you guys bump posts made back when you were a rabble as your only contribution here. Not much point in retorting to that at all. What is there left to post, we all know Butcher is a spud and will either be delisted, or given a last chance one year contract at years end. The kind McKernan got for this year.

Gee, can't engage in a bit of banter when your team is down? Really? Wow.

Also have been posting a lot less on Bigfooty as a whole lateley. Reddit.com has taken over, followed Kaysee's lead. That place is great.

Had a bit of a look a while back, that place really struggles for content though, may as well go back to posting on myfootyforum if I was going to post there.

I actually enjoyed your win against the Cats, seeing Stevie J sook all night was priceless.

Well there's something we can both agree on. ;)

Jokers like Drakescoffeecake Vikingblood GoCROWS! are not here to positively follow the crowbots

They are here to post crap about Port, to get a rise from us & then they carry on with drivel hoping to eventually count coup because of a Port supporter slip up.

Full of shit as usual. Some things never change :thumbsu:

For me it is kind of a mark of respect that I don't feel the need to rubbish your club anymore.
Cya later frontrunner :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be more offended you flog. Pretend you haven't given it as good as you get.

Really? Thought I'd been quite complimentary and balanced about your side lately. Obviously you only see what you want to see. I actually don't think you've come close to 'owning' me once, but given all the love in the air, I'll let you have your daliance with dominance.:rainbow:

This thread really needs a title change.... afterall he's better then every ruckmen in the game at this stage of his career...

Really? Thought I'd been quite complimentary and balanced about your side lately. Obviously you only see what you want to see. I actually don't think you've come close to 'owning' me once, but given all the love in the air, I'll let you have your daliance with dominance.:rainbow:

We've all been more balanced when discussing Port over the last month, how can we not? Of course we're still going to sling shit at Port, it is the Bay after all, but Arseguard is way off the mark here.

We've all been more balanced when discussing Port over the last month, how can we not? Of course we're still going to sling shit at Port, it is the Bay after all, but Arseguard is way off the mark here.

Vikingblood has been very fair. You are still a delusional, hypocritical, hypothetical-using flog.

Think Melbourne would've beaten Geelong today.

What a disgraceful post from the Bay's self-appointed guardian against hypotheticals.

Vikingblood has been very fair. You are still a delusional, hypocritical, hypothetical-using flog.

What a disgraceful post from the Bay's self-appointed guardian against hypotheticals.

Nice try Schulzenfest. I've said well done on the win, said you deserve to be top, admitted than Gray, Hartlett & Boak would make the Crows top 10, but it's the Bay! You can expect shit to keep being thrown at your club, just like you continually throw shit at mine. :thumbsu:

Trollolll

Vikingblood is one of the few on here that gives balanced opinions

Yeah, well done on that. Admitting that three players who play for the current top team would make the top 10 players of the team currently sitting tenth was really unbiased of you :thumbsu:

There were only 5 Port players being spoken about, not the entire team. You know exactly what the thread was about. You're just being a douche for the sake of it now.

So why the hypothetical, Drakeshypotheticalcake?

I wasn't using it as fact. That's why I said "I think" :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's all laugh at Matthew Lobbe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back