Let's all laugh at Matthew Lobbe

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never denied that we have supporters making outrageous guarantees though. I've said that in this thread.

So then what's your point? Literally unanimous (so far) agreement from the team that finished 11th last year that they'll make the finals is fine, but it's not OK for Port fans to expect finals this year after we finished 5th last year (and don't play the '1 in 6 years' card, because 1 in 4 years isn't much better)? That can't be your point, because you're Drakescoffeecake and you would never engage in double standards, so I'm eagerly awaiting what your actual point is.

So then what's your point? Literally unanimous (so far) agreement from the team that finished 11th last year that they'll make the finals is fine, but it's not OK for Port fans to expect finals this year after we finished 5th last year (and don't play the '1 in 6 years' card, because 1 in 4 years isn't much better)? That can't be your point, because you're Drakescoffeecake and you would never engage in double standards, so I'm eagerly awaiting what your actual point is.

You guys can do all the guaranteeing and have all the confidence in the world for all I care. I've never told you not to. I've just been amazed with how quickly so many of you have developed an arrogant mentality on the back of 2013 :thumbsu:

The world according to Drakescoffeecake-

Crows supporter - "Hey Poort, you guys are shit!"
Port Supporter - "well we're not actually"
CS - "Ha! You'se are all arrogant and think you're worldbeaters! Based off nothing!"
PS - "Well so do you guys based off even less"
CS - "Nah we're awesome, but you guys are arrogant and delusional! LOL!"

Herp.

Hey Drakes, who do you think is going to finish higher on the ladder next year? Richmond (who have made the finals once in the past 13 years and haven't finished higher than seventh) or St Kilda (who have made the finals in 7 of the last 10 years and made two Grand Finals in that time)?

I'm gonna make a bold call and say Richmond. Wanna have a bet with me? Obviously since I'm going for such a long shot I'll need some good odds, but I'm willing to go as low as 10:1. If St Kilda finish higher I'll owe you $10, and if Richmond finish higher you'll owe me $100. Deal?

CS - "Ha! You'se are all arrogant and think you're worldbeaters! Based off nothing!"

Herp.

Mate, dont lower your standards.

I'd expect that from a 14 year old!

Herp.

Yep, there's some serious derp in this one.

Mate, dont lower your standards.

I'd expect that from a 14 year old!

That's pretty much what's happening in here though. Childish retort to asinine arguments

Also, don't hold me to standards if you won't apply them across the board. It's not just Port supporters who post childish shit

Ahh the old "I can't argue against the arguments made anymore so I'll just attack the quality of the post with some schoolyard taunt then claim victory" card that Drakes loves so much. Like Kaysee used to say, that is the bay's equivalent of tapping out in an mma fight. I accept your submission. I'd accept your apology for accusing me of hypocrisy with no basis aswell if you actually had the balls to apologise. Alas...

I love that the level of hatred and obsession Drakes has keeps him coming back for more, even when his colleagues left him alone with it pages ago. Don't ever change Drakes xoxo

Ahh the old "I can't argue against the arguments made anymore so I'll just attack the quality of the post with some schoolyard taunt then claim victory"

You've been the one calling me an idiot. Lol hypocrite Trewth :)

Like Kaysee used to say, that is the bay's equivalent of tapping out in an mma fight. I accept your submission. I'd accept your apology for accusing me of hypocrisy with no basis aswell if you actually had the balls to apologise. Alas...

Exactly what has happened in this thread except it was the port supporters :thumbsu: Nelso being one of the main culprits :thumbsu:

i love that the level of hatred and obsession Drakes has keeps him coming back for more, even when his colleagues left him alone with it pages ago. Don't ever change Drakes xoxo

They left because it had finished. I was about to leave and get back to work until you showed up and tried to save face for your powa biddies (amazing how you haven't been around and now all the sudden are drawn to this thread, did one of your little powa mates send you an inbox and ask for help?) Then as soon as you poked your nose in Schulzenfest gained his second wind and started dribbling shit again. Well done Schulzy, couldn't do it without someone holding your hand - just like Sando hey :)

You've been the one calling me an idiot. Lol hypocrite Trewth :)

That was a statement of observation, not an insult. Context please :)

As for the rest of your "yeah but" list, there is no need to respond. My job is done here. I'll be back next time I feel like I need to apply the patented "Drakescoffeecake Standards Test" to your posts to see how they hold up. Oh, and in case you're wondering, today they failed that test miserably.

Trewth said:
as for the rest of your "yeah but" list, there is no need to respond. My job is done here. I'll be back next time I feel like I need to apply the patented "Drakescoffeecake Standards Test" to your posts to see how they hold up. Oh, and in case you're wondering, today they failed that test miserably.

The job had been done a long time ago. You just decided to come in here when it was all over in a fruitless attempt to save face for your struggling powa m8's :thumbsu:

Good afternoon Trewth :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been banging on about Port fans being arrogant for days, but now that Schulzenfest has exposed Crows fans as even more arrogant than Port fans with even less reasoning behind it I'm trying to deflect the issue because I'm a massive hypocrite who is more guilty of double standards than almost anybody else on this website

EFA.

I'll give you a second chance to answer rather than deflect. Drakes, any thoughts on the unmitigated arrogance of Crows supporters who are unanimously tipping their side for the finals despite one finals appearance in the past 4 years and an 11th placed spot last year?

Exactly what has happened in this thread except it was the port supporters :thumbsu: Nelso being one of the main culprits :thumbsu:

Sorry I am too busy laughing at your double standards once again.

So let me clarify, is it ok for Crows supporters to back their team to make the finals after a dismal season last year where you finished 11th but it is not ok for Port supporters to back their team to make the finals this year after winning a final last year? :confused:

I really hope you can help me out with the answer Drakes because you have spent countless pages in this thread confusing even yourself which is no mean feat.

You guys are struggling now :D

It's been done. You're flogging a dead horse now. Just admit you were wrong for calling me a liar and move on :rainbow:

Did I miss the post where you showed more than one Port supporter saying Port will be be the next Collingwood [even the post you quote didn't say we would, they said we could]?

Because one is not "A LOT" and you did say "A LOT", you seem to be avoiding this question for some reason.

I must admit, Lobbe has improved a bit. Would now hold his own in an u/16 game:thumbsu:

Whilst Sam Jacobs has calcified, Matt Lobbe has come on strong

You're jealous we have Lobbe & you have Jacobs.

Poor diddums crowbots

Who will ruck for Poort if he goes down??

You've got me there

We are now weak, because of the long term injury to Jarrad Redden, plus Brent Renouf's limited skills & sketchy availability due to injury concerns.

Back up, aside from Redden & Renouf, is decidedly stop gap quality, Westhoff, Trengove, Mason Shaw (yet to play AFL) & Mitch Harvey (yet to play AFL).

If Lobbe is injured today, Renouf plays and most Port supporters become very unsure.

If both of them are injured at the same time as Redden, you know the creek and we probably opt for 197cm Mason Shaw to have a go backed up by Westhoff & Trengove (when he is fit).

Now, whilst I have admitted Port's Achilles' heel, how about some truth from the crowbot camp re rucks

Crowbots relying in a major way on Sam Jacobs, if he is injured the crowbots will be in the same boat as Port, maybe even worse, because your back up is Josh Jenkins, Angus Graham, Shaun McKernan & Jack Osborn (yet to play AFL)

Everyboy knows Jenkins & Graham are pathetic ruckmen and zeros around the ground, Jenkins can do some forward stuff ... sometimes.

McKernan would be about the same as Trengove

Osborn is big, 205cm, 107kg, but can he play?

Port's advantage is Renouf is a better ruckman than either Graham or Jenkins (who is coming back from that bad break)

The crowbots have no-one who can either match up with, or go with, Westhoff, he is a unique, clever & talented footballer

If everyone at Port is injured except Shaw, and everyone at the crowbots is injured except Osborn, then you guys have the advantage coz of mass ... but we all know it wont get to that.

We both have to same Achilles' heel whilst Redden remains on the LTI List, once he is fit, Port's Achilles' heel disappears.

So thanks to an exhaustive and impartial review, Port are not as bad off in the rucking department as the crowbots.

Got anything else you Tassie bush ... ;)

I really hope you can help me out with the answer Drakes because you have spent countless pages in this thread confusing even yourself which is no mean feat.

It's amazing really, he has no legs left to stand on and still wants a fight

Drakes - The Black Knight - coffeecake, ya just gotta laugh at him

EFA.

I'll give you a second chance to answer rather than deflect. Drakes, any thoughts on the unmitigated arrogance of Crows supporters who are unanimously tipping their side for the finals despite one finals appearance in the past 4 years and an 11th placed spot last year?
Sorry I am too busy laughing at your double standards once again.

So let me clarify, is it ok for Crows supporters to back their team to make the finals after a dismal season last year where you finished 11th but it is not ok for Port supporters to back their team to make the finals this year after winning a final last year? :confused:

Did I miss the post where you showed more than one Port supporter saying Port will be be the next Collingwood [even the post you quote didn't say we would, they said we could]?

Because one is not "A LOT" and you did say "A LOT", you seem to be avoiding this question for some reason.

tumbleweed_small.jpg

What are you wanting now Trewth? Your buddies have been owned - try again soon :thumbsu:

Still no answers? I thought after a weekend you could've mustered something. But nope, still laughably claiming victory despite all the unanswered questions. You've got the world arse backwards my boy.

I mean, it's not like a Crows supporter would carry on like an arrogant worldbeater despite the overwhelming evidence, is it?

Everything has been answered. Quotes have been quoted. You're either choosing to ignore it or refuse to go back through the pages to find it.

You're looking extremely desperate Trewth so I'd let it go now :thumbsu:
lol

You still have not answered the question. Why is it ok for Adelaide supporters to think that their team can make finals after finishing 11th last year but it is not ok for Port supporters to think their team can make the finals after finishing 5th last year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's all laugh at Matthew Lobbe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back