Meltdown Lets all melt about Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad

So back on track can someone help here please

So I can sign in if I use mobile data but I can’t sign in on wifi ?
Anyone come across that before and have a fix for it ?

I’m not very switched on with these things ( Freo supporter and all ) so would appreciate any assistance.

I JUST WANT TO WATCH FOOTY !

I’m on the same conspiracy wavelength as Zackah in thinking they make Kayo that shit so people are forced to buy Hubble of whatever other shit they are trying to sell

Geez it’s f*d
Honestly they can just GAGF
Murdoch owns Foxtel, Kayo and Hubbl.

Gruen experts reckon that Murdoch is trying to rebrand away from Foxtel over to Hubbl.

But it's all the same shit just in different coloured buckets.

I asked Hawthorn if they had this way back in 2008 when I first got here.

They said they were working on it. I guess they finally worked something out with the league around 2018(?). Or at least that’s when I finally heard about it.

Meantime, I’ve found all sorts of work arounds—although this latest issue means I will need to put in some work. Ultimately, i am grumpy because it took them Around 10 years to sort it out and Telstra are probably the problem. Anyway, a melt is a melt and when I melt, I get irrationally stubborn and do not want to compromise on my demands. It’s flogsta level stuff.
Telstra were the problem for a long time because they held the rights to digital streaming.

Different clubs have different prices for international memberships, too - if you're a tightarse - it might pay to shop around.

You can't put them all on ignore, half the bays meltdown content will disappear. :huh:
All of the Bay's quality content, you mean

Telstra were the problem for a long time because they held the rights to digital streaming.

Different clubs have different prices for international memberships, too - if you're a tightarse - it might pay to shop around.

All of the Bay's quality content, you mean
Is that so? So how much does a Geelong overseas membership cost these days. Not that I would ever consider it myself…

I believe there is an Aussie Bar in London where you can watch AFL games there.

And I believe one in Los Angeles too.
There is one in Amsterdam, I went there for GFs. The problem with most games is the time, early in the morning and Friday during work for example. So I enjoy the leisurely replay.

Very funny dude, It's done I've put all the annoying flogs here on ignore. I don't need these shitfighting morans because they serve no purpose at all for me other than anger & negativity. Blocking these losers will make my posting expierence here a lot better now. :)
So you can’t even read your own posts anymore? :$

You just made the list too congrats!

Welcome to the exclusive club V_23

images

#BlockedByPixelTyres

Is that so? So how much does a Geelong overseas membership cost these days. Not that I would ever consider it myself…

$240 a year - access to all games streamed plus Fox Footy TV channel 24/7.

From memory Freo used to be the cheapest - they're $195~ for access to WatchAFL plus Priority 2 access to finals (LOL).

The SunnyBoys are $199 a year, Giants $205 (though you have to google for international membership, neither of them list it on their membership packages page).

Roos are $229.

Hawks offering a discounted $205 (more room for pet memberships I presume).

Richmond have "Bali Member" for $200.

Oh, turns out Collingwood have one for $175. You have to hand over your details though, so not great if you're avoiding extradition.

etc etc etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very funny dude, It's done I've put all the annoying flogs here on ignore. I don't need these shitfighting morans because they serve no purpose at all for me other than anger & negativity. Blocking these losers will make my posting expierence here a lot better now. :)

This is a great improvement in your journey to well-being. Perhaps the next step is to stop yelling at teenagers trying to earn a dollar in this heartless economy.

$240 a year - access to all games streamed plus Fox Footy TV channel 24/7.

From memory Freo used to be the cheapest - they're $195~ for access to WatchAFL plus Priority 2 access to finals (LOL).

The SunnyBoys are $199 a year, Giants $205 (though you have to google for international membership, neither of them list it on their membership packages page).

Roos are $229.

Hawks offering a discounted $205 (more room for pet memberships I presume).

Richmond have "Bali Member" for $200.

Oh, turns out Collingwood have one for $175. You have to hand over your details though, so not great if you're avoiding extradition.

etc etc etc

Bali member

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This is a great improvement in your journey to well-being. Perhaps the next step is to stop yelling at teenagers trying to earn a dollar in this heartless economy.

I suppose it's our fault that he had that major breakdown at Springvale McDonalds Lel

8thhaq.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Lets all melt about Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back