Meltdown Lets all melt about Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm also a bit melty I wrote stroll instead of scroll in the OP and its probably a bit late a year later to edit it :mad:

This song will soothe your troubled mind friend

Doctor Elmer Here to Help

images

I’m back in Oz for a few months and have decided to get a Kayo subscription as AFL away matches aren’t broadcast live.

Unfortunately/fortunately it doesn’t send me some proxy access code so I can’t give them money.

Looks like I’ll have to spend more time at the pub then..

I asked Hawthorn if they had this way back in 2008 when I first got here.

They said they were working on it. I guess they finally worked something out with the league around 2018(?). Or at least that’s when I finally heard about it.

Meantime, I’ve found all sorts of work arounds—although this latest issue means I will need to put in some work. Ultimately, i am grumpy because it took them Around 10 years to sort it out and Telstra are probably the problem. Anyway, a melt is a melt and when I melt, I get irrationally stubborn and do not want to compromise on my demands. It’s flogsta level stuff.

Um… you’re welcome 🤷‍♂️

Oh, turns out Collingwood have one for $175

Which is what I said pages ago before some ******** derailed the discussion

Cheapest WatchAFL subscription going

You just don’t want to admit you bought a Pies membership :)
Another poster here identified me correctly as cheap, but I’m not quite that cheap.
Having said that, Collingwood have found a niche in the market here to puff out their stats a bit, and they are clearly not one of the shit 3 clubs that no one wants to be associated with in any way possible…

Tough times in Windmill Land , what with the price of skunk and soapy cheese, and a bottle of blonde hair dye to keep you from getting deported.
Is €150 for the year too much to ask though?
Keeping up with the van Dijks is tough work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine is doing the loopy loop crap again for Port v Brions.

Up yours Kayo and Rupert Murdoch
Mine just cut to audio of one of the old footy shows and the visual was just an image of The Australian newspaper logo. I shit you not. I swear they do this shit on purpose.

Remember how I joked about them wanting to push Hubble ?

After 4 weeks of no Kayo and shit follow up guess what they offered me ?🙄

Don't ask me why I have a roku (the divorce was rough) but does anyone know why Kayo is so much better in browser? Is it transcoding? Is there a TV set up that doesn't have Kayo absolutely shit the bed?

Cheers for your advice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Lets all melt about Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back