Lets cut the shit!! If Richmond don't play finals what happens to Hardwick (serious face)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jackyninjaboy, how's the time trials going? Whoosh making a comeback?
Pathetic deflection mate, Woosh is a fine athlete mate and he beat more than just Newman in that first trial but the press wanted to single him out because well they are the press ( scum ). Richmond have literally done nothing since 1980 so 32 years of consecutive fail cannot be leveled at any coach that's been employed there can it ? really when you think about it hard and long it becomes clear.

Pathetic deflection mate, Woosh is a fine athlete mate and he beat more than just Newman in that first trial but the press wanted to single him out because well they are the press ( scum ). Richmond have literally done nothing since 1980 so 32 years of consecutive fail cannot be leveled at any coach that's been employed there can it ? really when you think about it hard and long it becomes clear.

And we're still the envy of the nation! ;)

They should make it, but if they don't, questions will definitely be asked.

Benny will stay strong though. Getting rid of Hardwick now just perpetuates the horrible administrative culture Richmond were fostering for 20 years or more.

Dimma is safe. And i have said as much. A comment on culture is very ironic from a west coast supporter for the record. 32 years of fail is incorrect as well, but, you guys keep throwing rocks, we'll see what comes out in the wash.

Please it's the tuggers of course they'll sack him.

Despite the fact he's there best chance of moving up the ladder and building the team, they will sack him (ironically because they demand success) then the next guy that comes along will be a messiah and take them to the finals. Only just as he starts to get things going his way and ready to move the team forward..........they'll sack him too.

Seriously why would the tuggers change a formula that has seen them achieve 9th so often in the last 30yrs.

Did you take a break since you last watched football, Richmond hasn't sacked a coach in 15 years o_O

You bet Essendon? I hope the AFL don't hear about this.

But seriously, seriously dude, seriously here for a minute.... Conca? You drafted well, in the same sentence as "conca"?

Wow, you're REALLY starved for success down there aren't you lmao.

You won't make finals under Hardwick, and you're deluuuuuuded if you think you will. Vossy will lead us into the finals either 2013 or 2014, and we'll be skipping by you in that time very quickly, just like we ALWAYS have.

Face it: Brisbane = winners. Richmond = losers. Always has been in modern times, always will.

Raines :D

Voss v Hardwick = Hardwick 4 Voss 0 :oops:

Richmond v Brisbane = Rich 12 wins Brisbane 8 wins :oops:

Durex = no Fu@k!ng Idea!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You bet Essendon? I hope the AFL don't hear about this.

But seriously, seriously dude, seriously here for a minute.... Conca? You drafted well, in the same sentence as "conca"?

Wow, you're REALLY starved for success down there aren't you lmao.

You won't make finals under Hardwick, and you're deluuuuuuded if you think you will. Vossy will lead us into the finals either 2013 or 2014, and we'll be skipping by you in that time very quickly, just like we ALWAYS have.

Face it: Brisbane = winners. Richmond = losers. Always has been in modern times, always will.

Polec at 5 ahead of Conca at 6 is looking quite foolish atm:p

And lol at the bolded sentence. Try to make sense.

Polec at 5 ahead of Conca at 6 is looking quite foolish atm:p

And lol at the bolded sentence. Try to make sense.

Polec is a gun in the making. Conca has already peaked and his peak was shit anyway.

Nothing wrong with the bolded, either. I know you struggle down at Punt Road for English comprehension outside of the words "manure", "doorstep", "spit" and "coach" but still...

I am so supremely confident Richmond won't play finals in 2013. It's a certainty IMO. You have no forward line for starters, and no backline either.

What a joke of a team.

Can't wait for the inevitable SEN meltdowns though.

"SACK HARDWICK!!!!" they'll yell lol

Polec is a gun in the making. Conca has already peaked and his peak was shit anyway.

Nothing wrong with the bolded, either. I know you struggle down at Punt Road for English comprehension outside of the words "manure", "doorstep", "spit" and "coach" but still...

I am so supremely confident Richmond won't play finals in 2013. It's a certainty IMO. You have no forward line for starters, and no backline either.

What a joke of a team.

Can't wait for the inevitable SEN meltdowns though.

"SACK HARDWICK!!!!" they'll yell lol
There are so many incorrect things in that post. How can you hit your peak at 20? Polec will be a star? He actually has to earn possessions to be good, I doubt he has even got over 20 touches!!! This year Conca has had 2 games where he got around 30 touches and 2 goals. Polec is soft and doesn't know how to play in contested afl. ATM everyone besides a blind Brisbane supporter will say Conca is a mile ahead of Polec

There are so many incorrect things in that post. How can you hit your peak at 20? Polec will be a star? He actually has to earn possessions to be good, I doubt he has even got over 20 touches!!! This year Conca has had 2 games where he got around 30 touches and 2 goals. Polec is soft and doesn't know how to play in contested afl. ATM everyone besides a blind Brisbane supporter will say Conca is a mile ahead of Polec

LOL you're so wrong. You Tiggers over-rate your list so incredibly much.

Conca wouldn't get a game at Brisbane, and b/c he's so soft he'd probably get delisted.

Your team is a team of hacks. We'll not only beat you in 2013, we'll thrash you.

I'm sorry you just don't renew there contract's 13 coaches since 82. I'd think only Carlton had more. No matter how to gloss it up coaches get punted from your club.

LOL going back to 1982 to prove a point petal? :p

LOL you're so wrong. You Tiggers over-rate your list so incredibly much.

Conca wouldn't get a game at Brisbane, and b/c he's so soft he'd probably get delisted.

Your team is a team of hacks. We'll not only beat you in 2013, we'll thrash you.
We'll kick your arse, as we do every year (you've beaten us once in the last 10 games). Shame we don't play you at the Gabba next year (we've won the past five there).

We'll kick your arse, as we do every year (you've beaten us once in the last 10 games). Shame we don't play you at the Gabba next year (we've won the past five there).

Kick our arse? Oh I wish you could actually see my reaction to that comment. I am tittering like a schoolboy who's just heard a rude word.

You won't get within 6 goals of the rejuvenated Lions. You see, Vossy has rebuilt this side into an awesome machine in the image of himself, and while you've beaten us while we've been rebuilding, our rebuild is over and the time for our march up the ladder begins next year. Of course, you guys don't march up the ladder, history shows that you hover between 9th and the bottom. LOL at you expecting to make finals.

We'll make very light work of your little "revival" don't worry about that. I seriously LMAO that you think you're a contender.

It can't be easy for the Tuggers to gain any sort of momentum when they start every season off with a shellacking. Expect this trend to continue and for Dimma to be out of a job by Rd 11. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets cut the shit!! If Richmond don't play finals what happens to Hardwick (serious face)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back