Traded Levi Greenwood traded for pick 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Who knows what will happen. Generally if an uncontracted player announces they want to get to a particular club, they get there, especially if the asking price isn't astronomical (and for Greenwood it won't be).

2 picks in the 20's will get it done. Will be Collingwoods 2nd best midfielder.
Can't wait for tomorrows deadline regarding Beams. It all hinges on that trade. Hopefully Collingwood keep him for another year and Greenwood then decides to sign up with North again.

Haven't even heard any real solid rumors (if there is such a thing) on what we will trade for him.

I hear people saying on here that a pick in the 20's should get it done, which I would be happy with.

Hope we do get him with Beams leaving.

Haven't even heard any real solid rumors (if there is such a thing) on what we will trade for him.

I hear people saying on here that a pick in the 20's should get it done, which I would be happy with.

Hope we do get him with Beams leaving.

Just Trade our 2nd Round Pick

Early-Mid 20's would seem fair but not too sure if we will end up with one.

The Harry trade seems more like we will get Varcoe if its true that Bucks did head to Bali to meet up with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How you getting Greenwood then? It's not rocket science. I didn't even read the AFL website. It's rather simple. North will want the best second round pick - Collingwood has been offered 25 by the Lions. North would entertain that. If Collingwood turn to North and say no the Beams deal is off and we don't have pick 25 anymore you will have to take a worse pick now. You think North will say yeah no worries guys hahaha. I haven't seen one Collingwood person explain to me how your getting Greenwood?

Are you hypothetically saying that others clubs wont have another look if the Greenwood to Pies trade falls over? :)

If there is any slight suggestion that it has fallen over, I'd consider it.
At this point, I don't think I'll worry about that.
I love Walshy for what he did at Collingwood and him and Hine have a great relationship.
I have no doubt everything is fine, thanks for your concern though.

I still dont understand why the Pies who are after a "Established player" aren't just saying demanding the Lions to handover pick 5 and get Greenwood to the pies? It pretty much ticks all what they have demanded doesnt it? Seriously am I missing something?

I still dont understand why the Pies who are after a "Established player" aren't just saying demanding the Lions to handover pick 5 and get Greenwood to the pies? It pretty much ticks all what they have demanded doesnt it? Seriously am I missing something?

If someone gave you $100 and another was willing to give you another $100, would you say, because I'm already receiving $100 I should accept $20 on top of that?
Every key official involved in these trades has indicated they want to seperate these deals.
If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

If someone gave you $100 and another was willing to give you another $100, would you say, because I'm already receiving $100 I should accept $20 on top of that?
Every key official involved in these trades has indicated they want to seperate these deals.
If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

haha... I understand the Pies trying to lock away Greenwood with pick 30. Worth a crack, but it is falling a little short. Like wise they have had a crack at getting a establish player from the Lions, but none of their Short List have wanted to go to the Pies so surely they will fall back to essentially taking greenwood & Pick 5 for Beams? Think would have been different if say Redden said he would leave and they get Greenwood with pick 30, then they could get Redden, Greenwood & pick 5 for Beams & pick 30. But that obviously aint going to happen. Worth a crack

Just a bit of fun on the Coll board mate :)
People equate time meaning a trade won't happen.
Once a big trade falls, the rest fall like dominos.
This will be the case here.

Starting with Lumumba and Clark or Patfull to GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Levi Greenwood traded for pick 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back