Lewis Jetta - do we want him?

Do you want Jetta at the Eagles in 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 160 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 130 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

watched him live against the pies with son pressure from kids. check him out tonight my friend, unless oorf choke.

butter is harder. he positively avoids contests.

Not every player in the team is Woosha reincarnated.

Think someone mentioned Jetta averages more tackles than Masto and Rosa.

I still see him as a solid upgrade into our best 18 and with us in premiership contention he would be worth our first rounder.

That being said I would rather Bennell (if he is hell bent on returning to WA and we think we can get him right) or only lose our second rounder for Jetta (but I can't see that happening unless we do some upgrading or include a player).

Jetta is more than handy ...not a great possession winner

While priddis is still playing we may need another inside mid soon but we'd still take him I think

Jetta is more than handy ...not a great possession winner

While priddis is still playing we may need another inside mid soon but we'd still take him I think
Inside capable mids to replace priddis .
We already have shuey and hutch doing the job last week
+ sheed
+ yeo
+ duggan
+ Nelson
+ waterman
Gaff got 6 clearances last game
Even Newman can play on ball if required

Jetta would be good, Bennell would be better. But since it appears that Bennell will go to Freo or a Vic club, we will have to settle for Jetta and over the next few years set our sights on O'Meara;)

No - he's more interested in fighting than going for the ball that is up for grabs 10m away. If asked the questioning at the end of the 2012 grand final when he towelled up Rioli I would of grabbed him with both hands. I feel he's at the end of his career, and is probable only useful to East Perth.

He ain't worth a first rounder if that is the asking price from Sydney.

We can Wellingham Jetta if he comes to us. But wouldn't be giving anything more than a 2nd rounder for him.
I wouldn't have him in a fit. Just watching the game against Norths and he hardly goes near the ball. Have a look at the Sydney board and you'll find they are glad to be rid of him. You only need one guy like him who won't put in and it permeates through the team....I'd rather upgrade our rookies.

I wouldn't have him in a fit. Just watching the game against Norths and he hardly goes near the ball. Have a look at the Sydney board and you'll find they are glad to be rid of him. You only need one guy like him who won't put in and it permeates through the team....I'd rather upgrade our rookies.
Trying to get out of the habit of judging players based on small samples of matches. It isn't like Jetta isn't a skilled player or hasn't performed in finals in the past. Looking at his skillset I would back Simmo to get him happy and firing. But, yes, I wouldn't sell the farm for him.

Bennell is the one I really want.

He was crap last week too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has been absolutely bloody woeful tonight.

And the Swans Board and posters are after a first rounder for him :eek::p lol...... I don't f***ing thing so.

Having said that he looks as if he has checked out of Sydney already and if thats the case its hardly an admirable character trait to impress a prospective new employer.

Inside capable mids to replace priddis .
We already have shuey and hutch doing the job last week
+ sheed
+ yeo
+ duggan
+ Nelson
+ waterman
Gaff got 6 clearances last game
Even Newman can play on ball if required

Priddis is the old fashioned centreman which is a forgotten art

After watching Jetta tonight in this game v Roos ....do we want him?

Jetta will go down as the last player subbed off for the Sydney swans fc. Hopefully Freo offer Sydney a first rounder for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lewis Jetta - do we want him?

Back