Lexton Plains Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beton 5 what are you on???? have you been around Ben Cousins or something????? My god you can dribble some crap I know that bloke personally and know if he makes a come back it will be in the HDFL just so he can play against a soft insipid weak bloke like yourself and give you an A$$ whipping......
Mate im just commenting what ive been told why are you so defensive black you used to be a good player back in the mid 80s when you were sitting on the pine fot Miners reserves in the ADFA reserves side.

Will be interesting if Natte can fire a shot in the second half of the year. There are some big names coming into the club: Michael Ramsay (Port Melb), Brad Ross (Castlemaine), Damian Larkin (Ballarat), John Cameron (ammos). Never seen them play but they are all be in Natte's top 5 or 10 players by the sounds of it. Also heard a whisper Ryan Weir and Shane Mortlock have been on the training track so they may be planning a mid season come back.

Surely they will improve and we may see them stretch a few sides in the business end of the season!

Unfortunately people on this site watthe hide behind their login names with personal attacks on others

Gee well thats rich coming from you!! Your so willing to face up to your rediculous comments yourself!!!!

I think you'll find that its not hard to figure out who I am buddy unless you suffer from a little DS but anyway I dont think I have hidden behind my site name by making stinging attacks on others hey.............so called rediculous comments that I post are directed to others that already know who I am, its all a bit of fun ewe thing!! :p

Carngham are finished:), couple of ferals at the helm, assitant coaches trying to leave, no clearances in, heaps of clearancers out. Makes you think this is the end of 70's football. Nobody likes the bif. The ferals out there are not what people come to the LPFL to see. The quicker they retire the better:). Hopefully Lexton with all there ins, will kick CL out of the finals, and they will all implode down at Snake Valley. Skipton will win the flag they deserved last year:), followed by Rokewood, Natte, Illabrook Navarre and Lexton. Nobody likes having CL in the league, we are a friendly league. I hope Ararat gathers some strength and CL find a place at pentridge. I think if they finish at pentridge, Ross and Robb Waters will be pitchers and not catchers if you know what I mean. Go Skipton.:thumbsu:

Yeah, Carnham must be a really bad club to be unwelcome in such a "friendly league", so friendly infact that cowardly thugs like Jardine target kids half their size to show how "friendly" it is.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

As for the end of 70's footy I wonder whether you have noticed it is 2007!!! It is a new brand of the game. And those that can take it enjoy it!
Footy is Footy, if you can't handle competition you should be wearing a tu-tu.
Yeah Carnham are rough but who isn't, It's a bit far fetched to say thugs!
I'd say that it'd be a pretty poor league without them, the rivalry between the teams Skipton, Rokewood and Carnham is what the supporters come to see. Not scared clubs who sit behind a rolling video camera at they game and who request extra police cars at the games v Carnham I mean come on thats not a friendly league now is it!

Carnham may not make the finals this year or maybe they will, at least they are a club that will continue fighting no matter who stays and who go's from their ranks. Natte have only ever dreamed of playing in the Grand Final I'd like to say keep dreaming but that would be unfair.

Will be interesting if Natte can fire a shot in the second half of the year. There are some big names coming into the club: Michael Ramsay (Port Melb), Brad Ross (Castlemaine), Damian Larkin (Ballarat), John Cameron (ammos). Never seen them play but they are all be in Natte's top 5 or 10 players by the sounds of it. Also heard a whisper Ryan Weir and Shane Mortlock have been on the training track so they may be planning a mid season come back.

Surely they will improve and we may see them stretch a few sides in the business end of the season!

Well they need to IB because you have talked them up all year and they are struggling to fire a shot thus far! Hopefully your latest batch of imports can make a dent.

Well they need to IB because you have talked them up all year and they are struggling to fire a shot thus far! Hopefully your latest batch of imports can make a dent.

The players listed aren't all just 'imports'. They all have connctions with Natte and will be very handy for the club; Brad Ross has played over 150 games at Natte, John Cameron who is mates with Grant Burns who brought him... I didn't know him but realised he was a gun when i saw him running around in the twos last week. Will dominate the ones for us and will be an inclusion for Rokewood. Mick Ramsay mates and housemate with Jeremy Robinson, in there final year of study and wanted to play footy together while they could. Finally add Damian Larkin to the list who is the brother of Cam Larkin who played with us last year. Is a very handy player and i would imagine all these players will make a big difference...

Natte has been unable to get a full list on the park to date, when we do i think we will push most sides. At the end of the day you need to have strengths in every line to be a good side and at the moment we have too many weak links.

Expect a better second half of the year from Natte, crops are in and it is time to get serious!

The players listed aren't all just 'imports'. They all have connctions with Natte and will be very handy for the club; Brad Ross has played over 150 games at Natte, John Cameron who is mates with Grant Burns who brought him... I didn't know him but realised he was a gun when i saw him running around in the twos last week. Will dominate the ones for us and will be an inclusion for Rokewood. Mick Ramsay mates and housemate with Jeremy Robinson, in there final year of study and wanted to play footy together while they could. Finally add Damian Larkin to the list who is the brother of Cam Larkin who played with us last year. Is a very handy player and i would imagine all these players will make a big difference...

Natte has been unable to get a full list on the park to date, when we do i think we will push most sides. At the end of the day you need to have strengths in every line to be a good side and at the moment we have too many weak links.

Expect a better second half of the year from Natte, crops are in and it is time to get serious!

Do you have any info about there coach, who kicked 21 the week before last and was all over the papers. He only managed 2 goals this week, was he injured and do you have any other details on this suprise result of the round? I have seen both Natte & C/L play recently and through the fitness of natte would be to much for the ageing carngham?

Do you have any info about there coach, who kicked 21 the week before last and was all over the papers. He only managed 2 goals this week, was he injured and do you have any other details on this suprise result of the round? I have seen both Natte & C/L play recently and through the fitness of natte would be to much for the ageing carngham?

McNamee wasn't meant to be playing and really would have been as much use on the sidelines. He lost 7kg through illness during the week and was told to sit it out, but he played and played like a dog, only kicked 3 and they were pretty cheap goals at that. Fitzy is a pretty good match up for him, it will be interesting to see how he goes next time with J-MAC fit!

Natte had a few key players out, Steven Quinn, Jeremy Robinson and the loss of Jamie Andrews very early hurt. By half time Natte bench was at capacity with 3 injured players and it made things very difficult.

Carngham are a very well coached team, dispite a few undiscipline acts the way they went about it was pretty good. Full credit to them, will be sure to make the final 3 race interesting!

That comment is spot on the money!
Heard last week in the r/c vs c/l that Rob Waters hit tommy blackford from the coaches box when t.b got pushed over the boundary line, says a lot about your coach!
robbies all right, elbowed me in the back of the head one day and apologised straight away, must have just been an accident

McNamee wasn't meant to be playing and really would have been as much use on the sidelines. He lost 7kg through illness during the week and was told to sit it out, but he played and played like a dog, only kicked 3 and they were pretty cheap goals at that. Fitzy is a pretty good match up for him, it will be interesting to see how he goes next time with J-MAC fit!

Natte had a few key players out, Steven Quinn, Jeremy Robinson and the loss of Jamie Andrews very early hurt. By half time Natte bench was at capacity with 3 injured players and it made things very difficult.

Carngham are a very well coached team, dispite a few undiscipline acts the way they went about it was pretty good. Full credit to them, will be sure to make the final 3 race interesting!

Saw the game on saturday and i agree McNamee certainly did struggle, at one stage in the second quarter was all by himself and looked certain to take an easy chest mark, but looked over his shoulder at the last minute and spilt it. Then on a couple of occasions was trying to snap goals over his shoulder when he had team mates running past looking for a handpass. Not really sure how the Natte boys can look for inspiration from a coach playing individual selfish footy like that.

Also Don't Argue, maybe it's time you stopped talkin about J-Mac in the third person because YOU ARE MCNAMEE

All i can say i hope Carngham enjoyed there one win against Natte for the year! Personally i think we had our weakest team in for the year and was a bit surprised you couldn't take more of an advantage of that. We have a list as long as your arm of quality players to come back into the side and trust me our focus is not on whether or not we can beat Carngham Linton. Mark my words you guys have no hope of winning a flag in 07 despite what everyone might say. Head, Burns, Davies and Greenbank into the side we played won't even contest.

From a Natte point of view i think we have everything in front of us. We aren't suited to wet weather footy as we are a fast running side that relies on good skills and fast ball movement where as i think Carngham is suited to the wet as they are a slower in tight style of team. When the ball was dry in the first quarter we easily had you guys covered!

Natte has a big second half of the year ahead of them. I am happy to say i played a shocker, but the good thing is that i won't play as bad as i did against you guys again for the rest of the year and given the chance i look forward to kicking a bag against you guys in finals! Most guys would be happy kicking three fifths of there sides score but i admit it was a bad day at the office!

Crafty 4PM where has LAZERMAN and Natterock gone?

robbies all right, elbowed me in the back of the head one day and apologised straight away, must have just been an accident

Thats the way he operates, some mates that play BFL say he used to get so scared he wouldn't play and if he did would sit on the bench against Sunbury, Apparently he was known for hitting kids in the Riddel League, no doubt he appologised after everyone of them. To be honest the best thing about not being in the LPFL and being in the MCDFL is not playing agaist those cretins!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All i can say i hope Carngham enjoyed there one win against Natte for the year! Personally i think we had our weakest team in for the year and was a bit surprised you couldn't take more of an advantage of that. We have a list as long as your arm of quality players to come back into the side and trust me our focus is not on whether or not we can beat Carngham Linton. Mark my words you guys have no hope of winning a flag in 07 despite what everyone might say. Head, Burns, Davies and Greenbank into the side we played won't even contest.

From a Natte point of view i think we have everything in front of us. We aren't suited to wet weather footy as we are a fast running side that relies on good skills and fast ball movement where as i think Carngham is suited to the wet as they are a slower in tight style of team. When the ball was dry in the first quarter we easily had you guys covered!

Natte has a big second half of the year ahead of them. I am happy to say i played a shocker, but the good thing is that i won't play as bad as i did against you guys again for the rest of the year and given the chance i look forward to kicking a bag against you guys in finals! Most guys would be happy kicking three fifths of there sides score but i admit it was a bad day at the office!

DA has gone bang and lifted the lid on the worst kept secret on big footy! Some big statements there DA! Obviously supremely confident in your teams ability come finals time!

There's a lot of slaggin of Rob Waters going on here. The guy can obviously coach and attract players to a club that most around Ballarat consider feral. So he obviously has to doing something right.

Rumour is that Ross Waters broke his hand hitting somebody yesterday and another player did their knee. Was anyone at the game who can elaborate on this?
yeh mate was at the game, yes ross waters did sustain an injury to his hand dont know if it is broken though i doubt it, and it wasnt punching a player that couldnt be more wrong, know one hurt there knee but one player was injured when jardine hit him front on, should have been on report but the umpire was to gutless to report him then again jardine did the same thing only to a kid this time again no report made and when 3 blokes(all smaller than him) ran at him he s**t himself, if it was a carngham player in the same boat he would have been reported straight away and given weeks:thumbsdown:

DA it doesnt matter how many players you have out mate you still lost the game, from what i sore on saturday i would hope you have alot more players to come back in because there were obviously alot of holes in your team and i wouldnt underesimate carngham my friend admittidly we have drop games we shouldnt have and we were flogged by r/w but we pushed skipton and i hope you take into consideration our finals record mate because i know its alot better than natte's who seem to drop off come finals time:thumbsu:

DA it doesnt matter how many players you have out mate you still lost the game, from what i sore on saturday i would hope you have alot more players to come back in because there were obviously alot of holes in your team and i wouldnt underesimate carngham my friend admittidly we have drop games we shouldnt have and we were flogged by r/w but we pushed skipton and i hope you take into consideration our finals record mate because i know its alot better than natte's who seem to drop off come finals time:thumbsu:

Do we honestly care about who comes third. Both CL and Natte are miles off the pace. Both have no depth at this stage and are just being beaten by teams that are better prepared at this point of the year.

Nice pick ups at Natte. If people know their BFL history there is a fairly decent player there in JC. Natte are the Rokewood of last year. No stable team and will probably find a similar result.

I can't even guess where Carngham will finish but they, like Natte, have probably got more work in front of them than they can accomplish in 6-8 weeks.

It's a shame they haven't gone back to the lightweight divisions as they would be a force in your super rules league.

All i can say i hope Carngham enjoyed there one win against Natte for . Mark my words you guys have no hope of winning a flag in 07 despite what everyone might say. Head, Burns, Davies and Greenbank into the side we played won't even contest.
Forget about those players buddy there the least of your worrys. The big Jug Head Porter is on his way back sooner than you think. Allthough he maybe a little disabled i believe he'd still beat any of Natte's backline players with one leg and one arm.

Forget about those players buddy there the least of your worrys. The big Jug Head Porter is on his way back sooner than you think. Allthough he maybe a little disabled i believe he'd still beat any of Natte's backline players with one leg and one arm.

Looking forward to seeing Porter back in action if it happens. Although I think Head is more of a concern to the LPFL than Porter. Head is far more crucial to CL in my opinion.

Care to shed any light on the assistant coach bailing on CL Roota?

Thoroughbred, Played alot of football with Muddy at Melton and even against him in the earlier days when he was at Gisborne he was a hard at it player and never shirked an issue. I would imagine he would still be the same, as for your mates saying that he was scared of playing against sunbury u couldn't be more wrong, I remember a player for Sunbury by the name of Lubson, u may of heard of him. Muddy and Lubson were going toe to toe Lubson left the ground rather groggy and all over the place. So u gutless wimps sitting behind your computers (with the doors locked in the house I might add) say it face to face dont be so gutless. As for c/Linton a hope they sh$t the flag in and stick it right up all the knockers what more motivation does a rather powerful and proud club need coming close to the business end of the year??

Thoroughbred, Played alot of football with muddy at Melton and even against him in the earlier days when he was at Gisborne he was a hard at it player and never shirked an issue. I would imagine he would still be the same, as for your mates saying that he was scared of playing against sunbury u couldn't be more wrong, I remember a player for Sunbury by the name of Lubson, u may of heard of him. Muddy and Lubson were going toe to toe Lubson left the ground rather groggy and all over the place. So u gutless sooks sitting behind your computers (with the doors locked in the house I might add) say it face to face dont be gutless. As for c/Linton a hope they sh$t the flag in and stick it right up all the knockers what more motivation does a rather powerful and proud club need coming close to the business end of the year??

Yeah. I think it is high time to get over the bagging of players and teams. Jardine, the Waters, McNamee, Hill and etc are all personalities in the LPFL and it would be a boring league without them. Let's be perfectly honest.

I agree totally OSB Skipton and Rokewood just get on with business don't see to get caught up in all the emotion and gossip going on. The ladder is proof of that, but all the same looks a very exciting run to the finals!!!!

I agree totally OSB Skipton and Rokewood just get on with business don't see to get caught up in all the emotion and gossip going on. The ladder is proof of that, but all the same looks a very exciting run to the finals!!!!

Hopefully the mods crack down on the bagging of players. It will end up turning this site to shit. See the CHFL thread for an example.

What are your thoughts Tunacan? I'm tipping a big 8 weeks and the best final series yet of the LPFL. Even though there are 2 teams a long way in front I think CL, Natte and Illabarook could win finals on their day.

Pity it's not a final 4 because it would make it that much more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back