Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Hmm, ok.

Se we have Richmond supporters in this thread telling us he was pulling all the strings and will look after Richmond and we now have Richmond supporters telling us that no, he in fact didn't contribute to anything and is now a complete dud.

Got it.
Lmao yes the guy will neglect his job and look after his old employer at the expense of the employer paying his wage

Lmao yes the guy will neglect his job and look after his old employer at the expense of the employer paying his wage
Well, that's what a number of your comrades keep suggesting.

It's also weird how, for some reason, Richmond appear to be the only club in the entire league who's national recruiting manager calls all the shots and not their list manager(Blair Hartley).

Weird :think:

Well, that's what a number of your comrades keep suggesting.

It's also weird how, for some reason, Richmond appear to be the only club in the entire league who's national recruiting manager calls all the shots and not their list manager(Blair Hartley).

Weird :think:
That's your fault for listening to nuffies then 😆

Clarke did the drafting and Hartley does the trading, contracts etc. That would be pretty normal I'd imagine.

That's right. You're getting an F3 now.

That's your fault for listening to nuffies then 😆

Clarke did the drafting and Hartley does the trading, contracts etc. That would be pretty normal I'd imagine.
No, that's not normal.

The list manager sets the strategy, the scouts provide their input and the NRC puts together key targets they think will be around their picks in order, based off the scouts recommendation.

They collaborate together but the NRC doesn't have much(if any) input into trades.

No matter how this trade can be spun, Pick 14 is just a terrible trade for us.
Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

No, that's not normal.

The list manager sets the strategy, the scouts provide their input and the NRC puts together key targets they think will be around their picks in order, based off the scouts recommendation.

They collaborate together but the NRC doesn't have much(if any) input into trades.
Oh dang it. Now I feel like our recent flags are all crap cos we didn't build it the way bzparkes says we should :sadv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No matter how this trade can be spun, Pick 14 is just a terrible trade for us.

I don't agree you should get 6 good years from Baker which would make him a 250 game player.

I don't agree you should get 6 good years from Baker which would make him a 250 game player.
Of course you don't agree. You'd be getting pick 14.

that's being pessimistic IMO.
His good is A grade but his low is too low.
Top 10 is too high and 20 is probably too low..
Its not like we can ask WCE for pick 18 is it?
We will get what is offered.
Tigers supporters are far too conservative with what they can get for Baker (see above). Matt-the-Rat has already agreed a pick in the "early teens" is fair compensation for the out of contract "battler". Richmond supporters didn't get the memo.

Of course you don't agree. You'd be getting pick 14.

Your getting a great player stop sooking and he will play more games than your last couple of picks at 14.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back