Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Best available still. Need to be more patient then just picking for list needs. For next year Duggan and others need to grow a pair and play wing

I was asking as everyone seemed to think WCE would go Jagga if we went FOS. But then if you’re after a big body, Lalor would be more of interest if he got to 3. I guess it’s who are you taking out of Jagga and Lalor?

We could also deal with Gold Coast directly ourselves. I don't think Richmond will object to receiving pick 3 for Rioli.

I don't see any viable trades with GWS or Richmond seeing as the former's first pick is 15 and the best we can hope for from the latter is 3 for 6 + Baker, which wouldn't be a good use of pick 3 for us.

Fair call on Gold Coast. Would likely need to be something going back to GC (as it would not have any additional benefits that dealing with Richmond direct) but they would be an option I missed.

Richmond would likely become more viable only after other deals are completed. I can’t see it not involving 6 if Richmond are involved, and thus the question would be what would a later pick (Freo 17, Brisbane first or 20 of Gold Coast 22 all linked) be feasible.

Fair call on Gold Coast. Would likely need to be something going back to GC (as it would not have any additional benefits that dealing with Richmond direct) but they would be an option I missed.

Richmond would likely become more viable only after other deals are completed. I can’t see it not involving 6 if Richmond are involved, and thus the question would be what would a later pick (Freo 17, Brisbane first or 20 of Gold Coast 22 all linked) be feasible.
Honestly, I don't know. From a value perspective, it is reasonable for Richmond to want two picks for the combination of 6, 18/20/23 + Baker. If Richmond were happy to do 3 + F2 I think we could work something out.

Liam Baker (Richmond to West Coast)

The premiership Tiger has requested a trade to West Coast, but this deal won’t get done until Tom Barrass’ move to Hawthorn is complete. Hawthorn’s first-round pick, No.14, will be the basis of any Barrass trade, with that selection then set to be forwarded to Richmond for Baker.

The fact that so many tiggers supporters are incredibly happy with pick 14 points out the very obvious fact that it is overs.

In a trade both sides should be a little unhappy.

It's been nothing but erections over on the tiggers board with 14 being the so called requirement for the trade. Meanwhile no eagles fan whatsoever is happy with giving that up.

The fact that so many tiggers supporters are incredibly happy with pick 14 points out the very obvious fact that it is overs.

It's been nothing but erections over on the tiggers board with 14 being the so called requirement for the trade. Meanwhile no eagles fan whatsoever is happy with giving that up.
It's massive overs. 😂😂😂

Most tigers fans said he's worth a late first in the beginning and were largely scoffed at....

Most tigers fans said he's worth a late first in the beginning and were largely scoffed at....
I see him as a slightly better version of Liam Duggan.

Uncontracted Baker should fetch an end of first round pick or early second at the very, very most.

This pick 14 shit is madness and it is all over the media outlets. Boggles the mind that this is being discussed for a rebuilding side like the us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, I don't know. From a value perspective, it is reasonable for Richmond to want two picks for the combination of 6, 18/20/23 + Baker. If Richmond were happy to do 3 + F2 I think we could work something out.
No, no, no, no......and no. That is so imbalanced it's not remotely close. I even made the F2 an early one.

I mean, if you can get the Tiges to agree to this, good luck.

First question. Why would we give away 4 picks in the top 25 in this draft, for one in this draft? Why would we deal ourselves out of this draft?

Baker.png

No, no, no, no......and no. That is so imbalanced it's not remotely close. I even made the F2 an early one.

I mean, if you can get the Tiges to agree to this, good luck.

First question. Why would we give away 4 picks in the top 25 in this draft, for one in this draft? Why would we deal ourselves out of this draft?

View attachment 2133767
Take one of those picks out

Im talking about a month ago, not a couple weeks ago when Cal came out with his guess based off something Freo are doing
Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

This is the worst draft to do it in. Nothing separates the top 6 or so players.
It depends if the Tiges want two SPECIFIC players together, as has been floated a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back