Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

That's all great, if you happen to like other sports, the snow and can be arsed going to multiple games a weekend.

If you're one of the many that doesn't enjoy those things, it's just another, expensive, city.
That can be said about all cities though.

If you don't like surfing and miners then Perth sucks.

If you don't like tourists and dickheads then Sydney sucks

If you don't like lefty hipsters and sport then Melbourne sucks.

If you don't like churches then Adelaide sucks

If you are alive then Brisbane sucks

If you don't like drunk tradies, school kids, and tourists and you also don't like dodgy massage places then the Gold coast sucks

If you can feel the weather and have open eyes then Geelong sucks.

If you don't like drunk tradies, school kids, and tourists and you also don't like dodgy massage places then the Gold coast sucks

Exactly my point, yet people from Vic want to try to Lord it over everyone else that people from outside Vic are blinded by the big lights and are desperate to live there.

The reality is, everywhere has their pro's and con's, depending on your lifestyle preferences.

Oh and on Brisbane, I've lived in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and Bris if far better than the other 2, in my opinion.

Exactly my point, yet people from Vic want to try to Lord it over everyone else that people from outside Vic are blinded by the big lights and are desperate to live there.

The reality is, everywhere has their pro's and con's, depending on your lifestyle preferences.

Oh and on Brisbane, I've lived in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and Bris if far better than the other 2, in my opinion.
Well lets be honest, most Victorians think that everyone that lives outside of Melbourne and Sydney are hicks

Real misnomer that Perth is a surfing city. You have to drive about 3 hours to really get to the surfing regions.

Sydney much more accessible.

Is it just me or has Baker's form seemed to fall off quite a bit in the last 5-6 weeks. He just needs to make a decision and move on, either stay and re sign with the Tigers or move on.

Is it just me or has Baker's form seemed to fall off quite a bit in the last 5-6 weeks. He just needs to make a decision and move on, either stay and re sign with the Tigers or move on.
He was good on the weekend. He probably has made a decision but like seriously, can someone in the media get wind of it already and put something firm in print? Bizarre this late and no one seems to be confident of where he's going

Yeah but we normally have a good idea if it's WC or Freo by now. Seems no one knows. Everyone knew where Kelly and Jackson were going.

Baker is keeping it quiet to keep The Gun and Moro hopefull for one of those Freo picks.

He knows it will be tough on some supporters if he takes hope away this early. ;)

Yeah but we normally have a good idea if it's WC or Freo by now. Seems no one knows. Everyone knew where Kelly and Jackson were going.
Last time Baker signed was at the end of july

im still holding out hope he signs but not looking too good at the moment and looking like he moves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must wake up in a sweat thinking about me

I promise i will send you the rent i owe you

Lol. Not at all buddy.

Just giving you a hug. It looks like you need one.;):)

Just amazes me that you haven't worked out that Eagles fans just aren't interested in Baker. And we are all rooting for Freo to take him.

Do feel that early 2nd rounder plus a fringe player is what the Eagles will pay unfortunately. Hopefully it's a F2nd.

Read recently an article saying that Tigers should chase Culley as the steak knives in any deal. Then again the journo probably read that on here.:rolleyes:;)

Lol. Not at all buddy.

Just giving you a hug. It looks like you need one.;):)

Just amazes me that you haven't worked out that Eagles fans just aren't interested in Baker. And we are all rooting for Freo to take him.

Do feel that early 2nd rounder plus a fringe player is what the Eagles will pay unfortunately. Hopefully it's a F2nd.

Read recently an article saying that Tigers should chase Culley as the steak knives in any deal. Then again the journo probably read that on here.:rolleyes:;)
Freo want him even less then Eagles fans do though.

Ive kept a eye on him this year and basically he is exposed very badly on the defensive end by other teams. He is the type of player who gets 20 possies a game cos his opponent runs off him to get 30 possies a game.

Freo want him even less then Eagles fans do though.

Ive kept a eye on him this year and basically he is exposed very badly on the defensive end by other teams. He is the type of player who gets 20 possies a game cos his opponent runs off him to get 30 possies a game.
Are you sure you're watching the right player? :think:

I mean when you got dozens of people from many different fanbases all agreeing they dont want a player, then maybe its you who are overrating the guy?

Think you can poll 100 fans literally, 50 from Freo, 50 from WCE and maybe 5 out of those 100 actually think the guy isnt overrated.

I mean when you got dozens of people from many different fanbases all agreeing they dont want a player, then maybe its you who are overrating the guy?

Think you can poll 100 fans literally, 50 from Freo, 50 from WCE and maybe 5 out of those 100 actually think the guy isnt overrated.
Yet all 3 clubs have offered him long term deals on big coin. I'd back the experts opinions over the nuffy fans personally.

Willie Rioli left WCE for Port on a 4 year deal on good coin.

WCE got the equivalent of a pick in the 40s for their troubles.
Thats great but Baker will get 5 or 6 years, considerably more money and he also hasn't tampered with drug tests.

The trade was also a hell of a lot more complicated than simply stating 'equivalent of a pick in the 40s', especially considering multiple future picks and multiple players were involved.

Thats great but Baker will get 5 or 6 years, considerably more money and he also hasn't tampered with drug tests.

The trade was also a hell of a lot more complicated than simply stating 'equivalent of a pick in the 40s', especially considering multiple future picks and multiple players were involved.
He's also not as good as Rioli.

Yet all 3 clubs have offered him long term deals on big coin. I'd back the experts opinions over the nuffy fans personally.
Rumoured contract offer from this side of the country (Daniels) has an offer of around $600k pa from Freo.

Please. Willie has had one top 10 BnF finish in his career which was a 10th place in 2018.

Baker has a 6th, a 2nd, a 4th and another 6th in a shorter career. As well as being voted the most courageous player in the AFL. It's not even close....
Cool.

Would still rather have Rioli.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back