Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

I am still only getting 1.0 or 1.2 on my HP and MP. What is the best gear setup to get more of a boost?

One thing I have never been good at in these sorts of games is what gear I should be wearing for the highest boost.

I am still only getting 1.0 or 1.2 on my HP and MP. What is the best gear setup to get more of a boost?

One thing I have never been good at in these sorts of games is what gear I should be wearing for the highest boost.

What do you mean 1 or 1.2? Because there are items like I think the dragon band and others that boost HP by like 40+. I pretty much run +HP on everything because you can't do any damage when dead (my theory in every game I play). Maybe for a dedicated caster I might go +MP if they aren't too squishy already. Then I have no issues using leg weights because I find I'm using normal attacks the most how with how you can use the new combat movement to line up enemies for knockbacks and extra hits. Not to mention all the free hits from high level bonds.

What do you mean 1 or 1.2? Because there are items like I think the dragon band and others that boost HP by like 40+. I pretty much run +HP on everything because you can't do any damage when dead (my theory in every game I play). Maybe for a dedicated caster I might go +MP if they aren't too squishy already. Then I have no issues using leg weights because I find I'm using normal attacks the most how with how you can use the new combat movement to line up enemies for knockbacks and extra hits. Not to mention all the free hits from high level bonds.

IMG_0635.jpeg

See under level and rank it shows 1.2 and 1.0? Does that mean the amount of experience I am getting + the boost (0.2)? So let’s say I am getting 5.6k experience for that fight and it’s showing 1.2 as the boost, would a boost of 2.0 (with different gear/accessories) have given me 11+K experience for the same fight?

View attachment 1895810

See under level and rank it shows 1.2 and 1.0? Does that mean the amount of experience I am getting + the boost (0.2)? So let’s say I am getting 5.6k experience for that fight and it’s showing 1.2 as the boost, would a boost of 2.0 (with different gear/accessories) have given me 10+K experience for the same fight?

Oh I get you. That's a multiplier for level XP and job XP. That's scaled on the enemy levels. If I run around killing easy enemies I normally get sub 1 for both. Usually around 0.7-0.9. Higher level should be over 1.0 for each (I'm assuming because I don't think I've taken notice). I have leg weights on Kasuga and Kiryu and they get 1.2 level XP when the other two members only get 1.0. I take it you're using leg weights on Kasuga there which is why he got 1.2 and the others 1.0?

View attachment 1895810

See under level and rank it shows 1.2 and 1.0? Does that mean the amount of experience I am getting + the boost (0.2)? So let’s say I am getting 5.6k experience for that fight and it’s showing 1.2 as the boost, would a boost of 2.0 (with different gear/accessories) have given me 11+K experience for the same fight?
Yep, 5,625 x 1.2 for Ichy Balls and 5,625 for everyone else.

The only boost item I've seen so far is the Leg Weights.

Oh I get you. That's a multiplier for level XP and job XP. That's scaled on the enemy levels. If I run around killing easy enemies I normally get sub 1 for both. Usually around 0.7-0.9. Higher level should be over 1.0 for each (I'm assuming because I don't think I've taken notice). I have leg weights on Kasuga and Kiryu and they get 1.2 level XP when the other two members only get 1.0. I take it you're using leg weights on Kasuga there which is why he got 1.2 and the others 1.0?

Yep, 5,625 x 1.2 for Ichy Balls and 5,625 for everyone else.

The only boost item I've seen so far is the Leg Weights.

Thank you guys. I thought all this time I was doing something wrong haha.

And yes, I am using leg weights for Kasuga.

I really should have stuck with Like a Dragon before it left PS Plus. I definitely enjoyed the 4 hours or so I spent with the game but something shiny came along and took me away from it.

Y'all are ****ing hype for this.

I really should have stuck with Like a Dragon before it left PS Plus. I definitely enjoyed the 4 hours or so I spent with the game but something shiny came along and took me away from it.

Y'all are ******* hype for this.

The entire series regularly goes on sale so you could always keep an eye out for it. There are lots of series where you can jump in at any point and still get the idea of what's going on but I consider Y7 LAD, Gaiden and this game as one entire package.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when you think you're getting the lay of the land on Dondoko Island, it switches it right up! Gives you a reason to head back out into the world too.

dwwaino We're not getting through the story anytime soon!

I don't think I'm up to what you mean yet but look forward to it! I think we're roughly around the same spot so it must be soon.

I don't think I'm up to what you mean yet but look forward to it! I think we're roughly around the same spot so it must be soon.

Missed opportunity to respond with “affirmichitive” to not getting through the story anytime soon. :(

I'll probably tick over to 2 star tomorrow night. Tonight I'm thinking of a few dungeon runs just to get some levels on other jobs. Will probably run a few laps of the map to get Dondokfjishdjhjejjsw blueprints from NPCs and shops. I grabbed a couple last night and have started setting up the first big open area of the map with big buildings. Going to turn it into a little CBD with alleyways and stuff.

Ha, I just unlocked that about 30 seconds after reading this comment!

One full run of the first sector got new jobs to 13. Kiryu as desperado for lols (apparently doesn't kill anyone but happily follow up attacks downed enemies with what has to be described as a gun execution), Chitose as tennis Ace because I want to keep the gun moves and Tomi as aquanaut because it was mostly freezing attacks that will suit as cabbie. Going to create lots of cool options with skill inheritance.

This game is absolutely brilliant. I don’t know if it will win GOTY as reviewers will probably be put off by the 25+ hour level grind just to be able to finish the story but it‘s so damn good.

This game is absolutely brilliant. I don’t know if it will win GOTY as reviewers will probably be put off by the 25+ hour level grind just to be able to finish the story but it‘s so damn good.

I take it you're much further in but yes or no have you come across anything like the Sotenbori battle arena from Y7? I loved that and if there is something like it I'll probably stop grinding the dungeon.

This game is just hanging out with mates and I'm doing everything possible to not progress the story. I'm a bit bummed that my mission marker is currently over Revolver so I can't do any karaoke at the moment. It looks like I have a bond to progress too with the heart icon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back