Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

Me looking at "Richardson" at Revolver...

Emotion Reaction GIF

Also I think I've found my favourite piece of dialogue in the series. Not sure what triggers it chapter wise but Kasuga and Tomi having a deep discussion about hermit crabs and Chitose's response.
Yeh, saw him and thought "Hey, wait a sec ...".

My biggest gripe would have to be the English VA, just so bad! It's Richardson x1000.

Also, with that beach scene, how do you get a packed out beach and no-ones notices a passed out naked guy?

Have RGG changed the English VA across the board from Yakuza: LAD? The English VA in that game was pretty solid, so it’s a shame to hear it goes beyond only YY’s Kiryu being shit. :(

David Hayter‘s voice is in the game so that’s at least one person who shouldnt sound awful lol.

6P might be talking about the English parts even in Japanese version. I agree that they sound super phoned in. For example on extra characters like Roman who drop in and out of jap/eng. I'd bet the actual main character's English VA would be decent (minus Kiryu) like they were in LAD.

Also NPCs urgently need more lines lol. See how many laps of Anaconda you can do before you go mad.

6P might be talking about the English parts even in Japanese version. I agree that they sound super phoned in. For example on extra characters like Roman who drop in and out of jap/eng. I'd bet the actual main character's English VA would be decent (minus Kiryu) like they were in LAD.

Also NPCs urgently need more lines lol. See how many laps of Anaconda you can do before you go mad.

I see, I thought it was unusual that 6P would be playing the English version. :p

I see, I thought it was unusual that 6P would be playing the English version. :p
Yep, playing Japanese version! Reference was just to English speaking characters in general.

Didn't even pick up on this. Can't bear to look either at the moment. 12 months today since my dad passed and I picked Elvis for his funeral 😓

Sorry man, this would be a rough day for you. :(

I feel like they missed a trick not calling it the Underconda Center!

I wonder how that meeting at RGG went down?

"At the end of the dungeon what will they come out at?"
"A colosseum!"
"A pit!"
"An underground city!"
"Umm how about a shopping mall?"

And the whole fashion thing, I'm honestly waiting for some pisstake reference to Zoolander or Mugatu by the time this story is finished 😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the best Mahjong guides I've seen. Does anyone have any as handy as this? I find guides on YouTube but they are too general, this shows how to play and make hands. Now I just have to have a Mahjong chart up when I play so I know what the characters mean. Next I'll have to learn Shogi which I know is like chess but I don't understand which character is which or their movements.

Unlocked the dungeon and cleared the whole first sector. Chucked some leg weights on Kasuga and Kiryu and watched the levels fly. Leveling bonds is way more worthwhile than LAD, sometimes my entire party gets in a whack on the first turn. I thought I had an item to boost job EXP but I can't find it? Once I get the starting jobs to 20 I'll probably switch them up.

Also, no clicky until after unlocking the first dungeon and returning

OMG Robo Michio!!

"Michiban" 🤣

Must ... fight ... urge ... to click spoiler.

Up to Chapter 5 and unlocked Alo Happy so I can change jobs. Trying to level up my Kindness so I can unlock Housekeeping for Chitose. Keeping Cabbie and Dragon for Tomi and Kiryu and have Sujimancer for Ichi. Don't want to spend too much time levelling jobs I'm not going to use in throughout so haven't gone crazy with the side content yet.

I saw there was the Leg Weights for the EXP boost, but couldn't find anything for Job EXP when looking online.

I was considering Sujimancer for Ichi too, still trying to work out the others. It looks like it works a bit different from LAD where you permanently learnt certain abilities. Instead you choose which ones you want to remember so there isn't as much benefit in levelling them all up. So I'm still going through the other jobs to see what cool stuff there is but also might wait until I get some more companions to see who is best suited to what as they might have some unique starting jobs that pair better with others.

My plan was run these jobs:

Ichi - Sujimancer
Chitose - Housekeeper
Tomi - Cabbie
Kiryu - Dragon
Adachi - Samurai
Joon-Gi - Deperado
Nanba - Pyrodancer
Seon-Hee - Kunoichi
Saeko - Idol
Zhao - Action Star

I looked up a recommended list and adjusted a little so I'm not using jobs I used in LAD. Saeko I may end up changing but she's just really valueable as Idol (healer). Pyro may not be the best for Nanba but we'll see.

Also, if you interested in knowing what chapters others join you:
Adachi - Chapter 7
Nanba - 8
Seon-Hee - 8
Saeko - 8
Zhao - 10
Joon-Gi - 13 (Almost too late to be of any use)

It does make it interesting to decide how far you want to push through the story before settling into side content.

They sound like good end game jobs. I think I'll part level some others before just to grab some different abilities that will help mix and match different party combinations and not being left without certain elemental abilities. Also for things like in LAD how I part levelled a few characters into musician to get the healing over time ability. I'm thinking of levelling Kiryu into a few different jobs because some extra elemental moves would come in handy once he goes back to dragon.

Unlocked the dungeon and cleared the whole first sector. Chucked some leg weights on Kasuga and Kiryu and watched the levels fly. Leveling bonds is way more worthwhile than LAD, sometimes my entire party gets in a whack on the first turn. I thought I had an item to boost job EXP but I can't find it? Once I get the starting jobs to 20 I'll probably switch them up.

Also, no clicky until after unlocking the first dungeon and returning

OMG Robo Michio!!

"Michiban" 🤣
I love how's there an Alo Happy booth right next to it so you can quickly change jobs!

Up to Badonkadonk Island now. Kinda weird in that it's basically a complete pause on the main game while you go play something else. Bit slow to get going but I can see how it'll get more interesting.

Michiban: "I'm going to be away for a few days"
* One year later *

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back