Lineup v Doggies this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Something's change- Hogan, Garlett, Frost, Salem. Some stay the same - Watts, Dawes, M. Jones, McKenzie... We still have our share of spuds. As soon as Watts came into the ground our intensity dropped by 50%. ****ing disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very typical Melbourne, even find a way to make a win disappointing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

My tip is "if" and thats a big if we are leading at half time the $20 and put it on the opposition, that way if they come back and roll us then you can go and buy alcohol with your winnings, "if" we win then Yay!

Something's change- Hogan, Garlett, Frost, Salem. Some stay the same - Watts, Dawes, M. Jones, McKenzie... We still have our share of spuds. As soon as Watts came into the ground our intensity dropped by 50%. ******* disappointing.
That being said though Watts actually looked like our most dangerous forward in the 2nd half. Missed a few he'd normally kick in that breeze which is always a momentum killer. You're right though, Still much dead weight to be cut.

Atleast he got his hands on It today

Where the **** did his leg speed go
He looked a bit proppy late in the game IMO. Sure he isn't express pace but even by his standards I think he dropped off, possibly a knock.

Given it was a barrage of inside 50s for the Dogs for the last 30minutes defenders will struggle in that situation and its a new role for him.

Plenty of others didn't even get near it as you said. The midfield was non-existant.

Guys, I reckon the Toump is crap. He cannot break a tackle. For an outside player (sic) his pace is crap. What did we see in him???
I have no idea how you have reached this conclusion after today's game. He had lots of the ball, neat disposal, a couple of strong marks, some hard tackles. He was the biggest individual positive from the game today, IMO. But, as I said, the detractors will always find something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lineup v Doggies this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back