Ling - credit where credit's due

Remove this Banner Ad

You're fully entitled to dislike the way Ling plays the game. Your claim was factually incorrect.

Clearly by your last two posts you have no concept of what a fact is. You are doing nothing more than expressing your opinion. You're making a fool of yourself by suggesting anything else.

Clearly by your last two posts you have no concept of what a fact is. You are doing nothing more than expressing your opinion. You're making a fool of yourself by suggesting anything else.

I haven't given any opinion. I've just told you that your opinion has no factual basis. Look up the stats and you'll see what I mean.

You're the one making a fool of yourself.

I'm waiting until our next loss when everyone bags Ling like they were before Saturday nights game. Maybe Stevens just had a bad night?? He has played extremely well for several weeks and was due. I think the decision to put Stevens down forward only helped Geelong too...
From memory, Ling only had 3 more possessions than Stevens anyway and probably made more errors. In a dominating side on the night, is his performance a little overrated??

I'm waiting until our next loss when everyone bags Ling like they were before Saturday nights game. Maybe Stevens just had a bad night?? He has played extremely well for several weeks and was due. I think the decision to put Stevens down forward only helped Geelong too...
From memory, Ling only had 3 more possessions than Stevens anyway and probably made more errors. In a dominating side on the night, is his performance a little overrated??

I think maybe the way Lingy played is what people are getting excited about. He tended to kick a bit longer and even pushed forward to kick a long goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think maybe the way Lingy played is what people are getting excited about. He tended to kick a bit longer and even pushed forward to kick a long goal.

I reckon he went back to the style of game that he is best suited to - principally being responsible for shutting a top midfielder down. Hopefully he can do that on Sunday against probably Travis Johnstone. It was also encouraging to see him playing a more positive game, in that he was looking for an option forward rather than back or sideways.

It was only one game - he will need to give us a similar standard game for a few weeks yet before silencing the knockers. He did still make a couple of pretty ordinary clangers that need to be cut out of his game by the way...

I reckon he went back to the style of game that he is best suited to - principally being responsible for shutting a top midfielder down. Hopefully he can do that on Sunday against probably Travis Johnstone. It was also encouraging to see him playing a more positive game, in that he was looking for an option forward rather than back or sideways.

It was only one game - he will need to give us a similar standard game for a few weeks yet before silencing the knockers. He did still make a couple of pretty ordinary clangers that need to be cut out of his game by the way...

I'd like him to stop Bruce. Travis Johnston does not look fit at the moment where as Bruce looks very dangerous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ling - credit where credit's due

Remove this Banner Ad

Back