Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 31, 2010
Port Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Heard that Pink offered to come over for Pre GF entertainment and sing three songs for 100 grand US.

AFL said no, and settled for frigging Lionel Ritchie. What a crock of poo. After all the money they will make after this re-run.

Hands up male or female, who would prefer Lionel over Pink :eek:

I know it's about the footy, but Pink is a legend. I hope she bares those big pearly whites at the AFL and says sucked in !!

Re: Pink Snubbed For Lionel Ritchie.

I would absolutely prefer Lionel Ritchie to Pink, I can not stand her. I won't see either though because I have no real inclination to see the pre game entertainment.

why have pre game entertainment at all. no one gives a shit about who played in the pre game entertainment

Me.

Most of the bands I like would have no chance of playing on GF day so Lionel Richie is a win for me.

Why would anyone with testicles want to see Pink?

I'll be dancing on the ceiling this Saturday!

She's got more testicles than you have mate. I'm not into female singers........but Pink is a smasher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that Pink offered to come over for Pre GF entertainment and sing three songs for 100,000 grand US.

AFL said no, and settled for frigging Lionel Ritchie. What a crock of poo. After all the money they will make after this re-run.

Hands up male or female, who would prefer Lionel over Pink :eek:

I know it's about the footy, but Pink is a legend. I hope she bares those big pearly whites at the AFL and says sucked in !!
I would. Pink is the epitome of everything wrong with popular music.

And no I'm not 55, I'm 23.

She's got more testicles than you have mate. I'm not into female singers........but Pink is a smasher.

I'm not sure if I've just been insulted or not. WTF is a "smasher'?

I agree with the part about her having more testicles than me though, she's extremely masculine and dog ugly.

anyone over 60 would love to see ****ing Lionel Ritchie

pathetic really

The only reason I want to see Lionel Richie is because it's a choice between shithouse pop music from the naughties or nostalgic and highly comedic music from the 80's. At least I'll get a laugh out of Lionel tearing it up on stage.

Pink is obviously the next big thing over in South Australia.

what the hell is wrong with you people

lionel ritchie owns

pink is shit, she is everything wrong with music

Remove this Banner Ad

Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back