Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Pink Snubbed For Lionel Ritchie.

Why dont the AFL just save their $$ and not have a prematch entertainment.. Im sure not many fans will object.

Hell I rather watch something similar to the GF sprint. Have a GF 400m relay or 400m races between clubs or something... would be more entertaining imo.

Pink v Lionel Ritchie, lol I dont care.. that time is used to organize last minute bets, sort out drinking game rules, etc..

Can I try and attempt to make myself cool and try and get some internet cred by saying all the bands I like wouldnt be AFL approved and I wish they would just pick some obscure band for the pre game entertainment, not that I would ever watch that shit though...blah blah blah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pink? If we wanted a dyke to sing at the Gf we'd get K.D. Lang!

Lionel Richie is a saint and beautiful soul. He would be my number 1 on my GF pre game entertainment list.

In what sense is Pink a "legend"? Can we have silence instead? I'd rather have neither there!

Neither > Ritchie >>>>>>>>>>>>> ... >>>>>> Pink = nails on chalkboard

Looks like i'm outnumbered on this :p and i'm an old fart !!

Anyway, i pose another question. Would our GF be the same without the pre entertainment ?

I say we need it, it builds tension, i thought INXS last week were brilliant. You get more bang with your ticket.

Imagine if you just rocked up and sat there to wait for the game. Lame.......it's the Grand Final FFS :D

lionel Richie everyday of the week. Pink would be terrible as she wouldn't be able to her stunts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lionel Ritchie croons the Pre-match Mega Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back